How to prevent bomb blasts? - Pakistani Solution

Novice

propaganda as usuall

Since indians are every country you name and similar to Pakistani.the people of these countries call them or mis took them for indians doesnt mean the Pakistan want to be called indians

is it possible to sue the indian media?
What are you now going to sue Pakistan media as well? Pull that stick out of your rear Farhan.

Last edited by a moderator:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
How would we know. You guys are the terrorist. We have common sense in other matters that help us in daily lives not kill. :troll:
No terrorist are those who are not allowing plebiscite in the disputed region, who sent more than 7 hundred thousand army in that region. Who attacked and occupied a neighbor country's province. But then yousaf, I do not mind u saying anything about Pakistan, coz u have no choice other wise u will be branded anti India aka Pakistani by your fellow "country men"

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ca-masjid-malegaon-blasts-alleges-sushil.html

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
i will be happy even if called a yahoodi.though if anyone ever called me indian in reality i will probably leave no reason to kill him
Kill Sid Meier. :sad:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No terrorist are those who are not allowing plebiscite in the disputed region, who sent more than 7 hundred thousand army in that region. Who attacked and occupied a neighbor country's province. But then yousaf, I do not mind u saying anything about Pakistan, coz u have no choice other wise u will be branded anti India aka Pakistani by your fellow "country men"

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ca-masjid-malegaon-blasts-alleges-sushil.html
Terrorists are those who did not follow the UN resolution of withdrawing forces from all of JnK including Gilgit Baltistan to allow for a plebiscite.

I know you guys have some links thanks to what our crazy minister said but thsts indian politics. If I start pulling out links on Pak terror and their role in global terror, it will run into pages.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Glad to know this

we are better off called terrorist than indians

i will accept i being called a terrorist than indian ever

while you guys are proud of being called indians :rotflmao:

i will be happy even if called a yahoodi.though if anyone ever called me indian in reality i will probably leave no reason to kill him
LOL

A Paki wanna be a Yahoodi... one more example of Disillusion....both are class apart.... a Chaprasi wanna be called a CEO. :lol:

Anyway Pakis are known to be terrorists worldwide and its common for Pakis to live as "Indians"

blueblood

propaganda as usuall

Since indians are every country you name and similar to Pakistani.the people of these countries call them or mis took them for indians doesnt mean the Pakistan want to be called indians

is it possible to sue the indian media?

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare
:thumb:

Pakistani merchants and job seekers in the United States, still reeling from economic hardship since the September 11 attacks of 2001, are posing as Indians to avoid discrimination in the wake of the Times Square bomb attempt.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

You guys really are a pathetic lot aren't you?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
We can only laugh that they have to do it but these measures help curbing terrorist activities.

noob101

Mobile phone is used to detonate bomb remotely. Cell has to be suspended during the time when there are alot of processions of the street i.e. Milad i Nabwi (SAW) etc.
my guess is they will find another way to detonate bombs remotely i.e. radio waves

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare
:thumb:

Pakistani merchants and job seekers in the United States, still reeling from economic hardship since the September 11 attacks of 2001, are posing as Indians to avoid discrimination in the wake of the Times Square bomb attempt.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

You guys really are a pathetic lot aren't you?
I agree any Pakistani posing as an Indian is pathetic, plain pathetic.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Terrorists are those who did not follow the UN resolution of withdrawing forces from all of JnK including Gilgit Baltistan to allow for a plebiscite.

I know you guys have some links thanks to what our crazy minister said but thsts indian politics. If I start pulling out links on Pak terror and their role in global terror, it will run into pages.
well ha ha ha !!!!! as I said i don't mind you saying anything bad , u have no choice :-D

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Deepa Mehta made a very poignant remark about Pakistan. She said even though we are similar people, but the states are completely different.
Urban Indians are more or less insulated from violence, crime and a dysfunctional state. Mobile snatchings, gun crime etc. are very rare.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It is very insulting and horrifying to know that Pakis act as Indians to hide their identity,utter shameful for peaceful Indians.

Bomb-blasts won't stop until they change their entire governmental and educational system.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
well ha ha ha !!!!! as I said i don't mind you saying anything bad , u have no choice :-D
ye hue na baat sir jii

Bashing Pakistan is like a certificate for being patriotic for indian muslims

otherwise they are called pro pakistanis

poor they :D

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is very insulting and horrifying to know that Pakis act as Indians to hide their identity,utter shameful for peaceful Indians.

Bomb-blasts won't stop until they change their entire governmental and educational system.
there were no bomb blast 1 decade before and our literacy rate was much less

indians and peaceful. :taunt::taunt: ?kia mazak ki gapshap ha meri apkay sath?

bomb blast wont stop,usa will attack pakistan,indian armed forces are superior=Indian wet dreams

Novice

there were no bomb blast 1 decade before and our literacy rate was much less

indians and peaceful. :taunt::taunt: ?kia mazak ki gapshap ha meri apkay sath?

bomb blast wont stop,usa will attack pakistan,indian armed forces are superior=Indian wet dreams

Farhan, the way I read into Pakistanis posing as Indians is moreover like distancing them from Pakistan. Believe it or not, once they got out of Pakistan, first step was to breath fresh air devoid of fake and thinly veiled religious propaganda. Next thing they did was to understand the true meaning of secularism, peace and harmony. One Irony for you to figure. Consider this as homework.

Think really hard bro. Those Pakistanis in western countries don't lie about their religion. Hope you agree with me up till now. So let's get the fact straight. They call themselves Indian Muslim. See the dignity in that. It gives you a feeling of both religious belief and unison.

Argue you may but I am of strong opinion that you would do the exact same thing but just can't see that now. That's the difference between free society and taboo.

I know you would feel the strong urge to respond with same of your idiosyncrasy but just hold your thought till tomorrow.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles