How to get even with your girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamanidiot

I have punished my fiancee by presenting her a nice bhotia puppy and a pug puppy(the damn things burn't a hole in my pocket esp the bhotia dog add to it those flight tickets).Now you guys might be thinking how is presenting puppies punishment.Here is my version

1)Dogs need lot of attention esp puppies.They will deflect attention from me and now onwards I will have my space to breathe

2)Puppies are high maintenance and It will remind the women of themselves

3) Most importantly divert her attention from me

Give your own versions how to get even with wimmen.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
I have punished my fiancee by presenting her a nice bhotia puppy and a pug puppy(the damn things burn't a hole in my pocket esp the bhotia dog add to it those flight tickets).Now you guys might be thinking how is presenting puppies punishment.Here is my version

1)Dogs need lot of attention esp puppies.They will deflect attention from me and now onwards I will have my space to breathe

2)Puppies are high maintenance and It will remind the women of themselves

3) Most importantly divert her attention from me

Give your own versions how to get even with wimmen.
make sure you dont end up marrying this lady, else it will be you who will be doing all that.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I pity that pup.

On Topic: I refused to pick up mine from her friend's house at night a couple of years back over a fight, thought the walk would put some sense into her, boy was I wrong!!!

Last edited:

Oracle

She is a fine women but I can't stand her scrutiny and she was my classmate
Dump her now!

If you can't do this.

Try this trick. Invite her for dinner. Stood her up. Repeat this, until she finally breaks off. This way you get the sympathetic shoulders.

Iamanidiot

Dump her now!

If you can't do this.

Try this trick. Invite her for dinner. Stood her up. Repeat this, until she finally breaks off. This way you get the sympathetic shoulders.
Oracle I like her very much she stood beside me when i needed it the most.The thing I can't stand is the tag team between her my mother and grandmothers.I especially cannot give her explanation for deeds i did long in the past

Oracle

Oracle I like her very much she stood beside me when i needed it the most.The thing I can't stand is the tag team between her my mother and grandmothers.I especially cannot give her explanation for deeds i did long in the past
Liking is not enough.

Dump her now.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Liking is not enough.

Dump her now.
JP if you want to live in peace then dump her man and find other girl worth it, believe me lot of girls come and go in live, but you should marry the right girl.

Oracle

JP if you want to live in peace then dump her man and find other girl worth it, believe me lot of girls come and go in live, but you should marry the right girl.
There is nothing like the right girl. Only girls that are quite right, Oh-la-la.

P.S.: The girl on the other table is looking good after every beer! :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles