How to bring the quality of life in the Western World down?

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
This is a street scene from the heart of Paris, how romantic!
Yes the love of God .. any problem? :troll:
Many of them are from your friend country. Remember ? The taller than mountains and deeper than oceans friendship ?

spikey360 said:
If one earnestly wants to bring down the quality of their life, then a sure-shot option would be to invade them, enslave them and finally kill them. An easier option would be to work harder than them.
Better yet, encourage all round immigration of radicals and let them fight another crusade.
Some people are doing similar damage to us (by pushing and covering illegal Bangladeshis).

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
^^
No civic sense?
What if there are atheists...it hurts their feelings,what if there are communters...it hurts there feelings too.
But they won't understand it
"I am a muslim,i will do what i do,you better get out of this land!"

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Bringing down the life quality of west world? You only need to relax and watch cause it is happening right in front of our eyes.
White women have fertility rate of 1.4 whereas immigrant women give birth to 8 children on average, now do the math.

This is a street scene from the heart of Paris, how romantic!
That is the 4th time you have posted that picture. You have love of obsolete info or just love Islam?

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
That is the 4th time you have posted that picture. You have love of obsolete info or just love Islam?
Haha you got bored? I'm definitely not. I'm gonna keep posting this kind of pictures until either the mullahs dissapear from France or the takeover is complete. You make the guess which I'm betting on.

Here is another one for you, brown french wanna-be.

average american

Any one have any idea what the pictures are all about....why they are praying in the streets.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't know how How to bring the quality of life in the Western World down, but this much I know is that the West has raised the capitalist expectation high in China and soon there will be a great divide between the rich and poor and then it will be a circus to watch!

Already, the signs are there on the horizon!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is what China should take note of before worrying about others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Any one have any idea what the pictures are all about....why they are praying in the streets.
They are old pictures of Paris muslims protesting not having mosques. They are now banned from the streets and allowed to pray in old fire stations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles