How The West Underestimated Russia’s Military Power

Sameet2

Still I feel there is too much anti Russia feeling in the mind of the Germans and Finnish in particular . apart from hate we are here discussing about Russia action in the Syria .

Russia is about to deploy 150000 soldier in Syria . there were pro west people saying that from before but I didnt believe , Russia do play dirty war tactics but that has proper reason and need which west dont . A wonderful nation like syria is destroyed just to remove the regime of Assad . America dont like the regime it removes it but after that the worst regime comes . Putin had rightly said america is big parasite who shows its power through money and military !

apple

Still I feel there is too much anti Russia feeling in the mind of the Germans and Finnish in particular .
I'm not from FInland. But Finland (in particular), as well as, Germany aren't internationally relevant. How they "feel" isn't that important. But, with your level of ignorance there's isn't much point in discussing anything with you

Russia is about to deploy 150000 soldier in Syria.
That's one of the stupidest claims I've ever heard. Where on earth do you get your information from?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles