How the british stole the concept of aeroplane from India

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
So Talpade invented it in 1855 and there is not record of it. The British didn't get deeper into it as some Rally Brothers took the tech and finally it got to the Wright brothers some 50 years later. What's more, it was a UAV with advanced controls!! So it means, Talpade also became the inventor or wireless communications!!
Bhai jan i believe that people do not lie or play the fool with VEDAS. The verses of vaimanika shastra are in RIGVEDA and i believe it to be true. Ultimately it is my perception and i am believing it and so i am posting it. Other s may or may not believe it. It is upto the individuals perception of believing everything. When i was born i did not know who my mother are father are but as i grew with a female and a male who said that they are my mother and father, till date i believe it is true and also my mother was the one who showed me my father and i believe that the person my mother showed me and said to be my father is my real father. I cannot question the authenticity. Hence fourth i believe in Vedic Science and i am posting it. If people disagree with me, i have to prove it. But because of the lack of substantial evidence of my point and belief, no one can say that i am wrong. I BELIEVE IN WHAT I AM POSTING. If i am wrong i accept it and i try to know what is correct. If i am wrong please forgive me and please show me the path to correct myself so that i do not repeat my mistake. I don't say that i know everything even after learning VEDA for 200 years, sage VEDA VYASA did not even gain the knowledge of the size of an atom about VEDAS, i am less compared or negligible when compared to LORD VEDA VYASA, who am i to say that i know everything or what i say is right. People like me make mistakes and people who are elders should guide me in correct path rather than making fun of me or cracking jokes on me. I request you to guide me in a proper way. There is nothing wrong in me posting what i believe when people blindly blame the BRAHMINS to be the root cause of CASTEISM....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles