How rude is it to...

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
...run into a convenience store with your phone still playing music on internal speaker muffled in your pocket?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Was it a phone made by Alcatel? :troll:

Jokes apart, yes, it is rude.
No, it was an iPhone. Apparently it bothered the guy behind the counter enough to say something. I have to listen to their shitty one channel satellite music, mine is better. :lol:

pmaitra

No, it was an iPhone. Apparently it bothered the guy behind the counter enough to say something. I have to listen to their shitty one channel satellite music, mine is better. :lol:
Guess it was his first iPhone, so he was showing off. You should have told him, he was being iAnnoying. :lol:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Guess it was his first iPhone, so he was showing off. You should have told him, he was being iAnnoying. :lol:
No showing off, it was stuffed deep in a pocket. If you want to be iNnoying then play with your phone while making a transaction.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The thing was, he didn't even know what direction the sound was coming from. If you have to ask, don't mention it I would say. How many annoying customers does he get a day? It is ruder to say something about it. I remember the days women would carry those transistor radios playing in the shopping carts or wiggas blaring their boom boxes. People forget history. :rolleyes:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
what about those peeps with extra loud earphones ?

Blackwater

It's not rude it's called phookara panti. Was the guy punjabi??

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
what about those peeps with extra loud earphones ?
It wasn't any louder than that. It was far less rude than having earphones in trying to make a transaction.

Blackwater said:
It's not rude it's called phookara panti. Was the guy punjabi??
He looked like some kind of Taliban.

Blackwater

It wasn't any louder than that. It was far less rude than having earphones in trying to make a transaction.

He looked like some kind of Taliban.

then he must be arab or paki, you must check with dear farhaan

On topic

i have seen more annoying when some Moroccans male and female play allah hu akhbar and other Islamic verse ring tones in hospitals loudly:sad::sad::sad:

gora get scared.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
...run into a convenience store with your phone still playing music on internal speaker muffled in your pocket?
That happened to me once when my ear phone got disconnected but it was inaudible until i took it out of my pocket and suddenly it was loud, then i was embraced but no one cared.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
How rude is it to browse DFI on your lunch break going out to eat with co-workers?
It's really rude because my friends hit my head for browsing DFI in lunch break.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It's really rude because my friends hit my head for browsing DFI in lunch break.
This happened to me last month. I heard the comment, "are you going to play on your phone or join the conversation?" DFI was more interesting than what they were talking about and out of courtesy, almost always is. If anyone wants a job I can fire a couple of them so we can talk about DFI stuff at lunch. :laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles