How much longer can russia hold out against china

no smoking

Country flag
I find it odd that people keep thinking that millions of Chinese want to move into a cold and barren Siberia. It's like saying that millions of Americans want to move to Montana. Montana is roughly the size of Texas. Montana's population is under one million. As far as I know, people live in Montana to raise cattle.

It's actually quite impressive that six million people want to live in Siberia/Russian Far East. I'm willing to bet that if America was in control of Russia that you couldn't find six million Americans to live in that frozen wasteland.
The problem is that india cannot return the favor of 1962, so they keep dreaming that China will suffer a huge loss in the war against major powers. If China doesn't have reason to get into the war, they just have to imagine one.

They really love this game.

MMuthu

The problem is that india cannot return the favor of 1962, so they keep dreaming that China will suffer a huge loss in the war against major powers. If China doesn't have reason to get into the war, they just have to imagine one.

India will not return the favour of 1962 unless you compel it to do so..... This thread is started by a non-Indian.

China is not a country that can never ever be defeated.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

India is a peaceful country never attacked any one. China will be defeated by amjor powers :rofl: What Vietnam has to China is known. 1967 Nathu la skrimish and 1987 brass tracks operation are enough to teach a lesson.

And stick to topic

Flint

I find it odd that people keep thinking that millions of Chinese want to move into a cold and barren Siberia. It's like saying that millions of Americans want to move to Montana. Montana is roughly the size of Texas. Montana's population is under one million. As far as I know, people live in Montana to raise cattle.

It's actually quite impressive that six million people want to live in Siberia/Russian Far East. I'm willing to bet that if America was in control of Russia that you couldn't find six million Americans to live in that frozen wasteland.
With global warming, regions like Siberia will become more habitable and see massive migration from China. Russia is going to have a hard time holding onto the southern regions that border China with its shrinking population.

Martian

Respected Member
That is a good point about global warming. However, I think the current projections are only 2-4 degrees Celsius increase per century. Siberia is approximately -40 degrees Celsius during the winter. It might take centuries for the Siberian tundra to warm up. Unfortunately, I don't think that I'll live long enough to see whether your prediction of "massive migration" comes true or not.

However, you have to be careful with these kind of predictions. Hokkaido is the northernmost of the four Japanese home islands. Hokkaido contains a mere 4.5% of the Japanese population. See Hokkaid? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It seems that most people in any country do not like to live in cold places. As another example, Alaska has 0.2% of the U.S. population. If Siberia warms up a bit, there may still be little interest (with the possible exception of Eskimos).

no smoking

Country flag
India is a peaceful country never attacked any one. China will be defeated by amjor powers :rofl: What Vietnam has to China is known. 1967 Nathu la skrimish and 1987 brass tracks operation are enough to teach a lesson.

And stick to topic
Yes, you can talk to Colonel of Engineer about how vienam lost 3 major nothern cities while won a PR victory.

And honestly, I have no ideas about these skrimish. But skrimish is still skrimish, obviously it is not enough to teach a lesson in the eyes of indian's:mornin:

Vladimir79

Professional
Yes, you can talk to Colonel of Engineer about how vienam lost 3 major nothern cities while won a PR victory.

And honestly, I have no ideas about these skrimish. But skrimish is still skrimish, obviously it is not enough to teach a lesson in the eyes of indian's:mornin:
China got its butt whooped by Vietnam. How hard is that to remember? They don't teach you that in Han schools?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

Well vlad and ooE has already answered it. Obviously you are not supposed to have any idea about those skrimishes because it does not suits the CCP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles