How many Sukhoi 30 MKIs is India going to have?

p2prada

We need 12859 X wings and a Death Star. Next step, world domination. Muahahaha!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
my brother is ISREAL lolllllllll. We need these amount of planes to counter your mama china and your phuphi pakiz.
We sell no weapons to your Hindi Chini bhai bhai Chinese and just a couple months ago we denied Pakistan sale of JF-17 upgrades. Your brother Israel just denied you sale of AESA while they were ten seconds away from selling it to China. lollll

charlie

Country flag
No that u can donate to your brother pakistan.
Hey bro

This Armand2REP is a french guy not a pakistani guy and

we need 1000+ SU -30

1000+ LCA

300+ PAKFA

300+ MMRCA

100+ bombers

100+ C -130

25+ C-17

and well there is nothing wrong with your enthusiasm but be a little realistic with numbers even China cannot invest that kind of money even when their economy is far better then us

black eagle

Country flag
Hey bro

This Armand2REP is a french guy not a pakistani guy and

we need 1000+ SU -30

1000+ LCA

300+ PAKFA

300+ MMRCA

100+ bombers

100+ C -130

25+ C-17

and well there is nothing wrong with your enthusiasm but be a little realistic with numbers even China cannot invest that kind of money even when their economy is far better then us
Who comes up with these absurd figures?? 1000+ Sukhois & 1000+ LCAs!!! With this the IAF will have no money left for other works...

warriorextreme

Country flag
i dont understand why Indian army is short of officers..
there are so many orphanages in india that Indian army can open special military schools for these kids...but i guess they dont think ahead ever..they just try to keep up with the numbers and never try to increase it..

sandeepdg

we need 1000+ SU -30

1000+ LCA

300+ PAKFA

300+ MMRCA

100+ bombers

100+ C -130

25+ C-17
Seriously dude, you are too much !! 1000+ SU-30 and 1000+ LCA , where do you get such freaking ideas ? That sort of spending may consume our whole defense budget for a year, if put into perspective ! Even Russia which operates 6 different types of Sukhois, doesn't have a total of 1000 Sukhois !

sandeepdg

there are so many orphanages in india that Indian army can open special military schools for these kids...but i guess they dont think ahead ever..they just try to keep up with the numbers and never try to increase it..
Please don't deviate from the topic !!

By the way, Indian Army is not a charity organization, the military schools run the armed forces are funded by the defense budget allocations from the defense ministry, the Army doesn't decide how much budget they should be allocated ! Do you even know how many children are there in orphanages in this country, 25 million !

warriorextreme

Country flag

warriorextreme

Country flag
Please don't deviate from the topic !!

By the way, Indian Army is not a charity organization, the military schools run the armed forces are funded by the defense budget allocations from the defense ministry, the Army doesn't decide how much budget they should be allocated ! Do you even know how many children are there in orphanages in this country, 25 million !
lol i was not deviating..when ppl say we can not have so many aircrafts its partly due to fact that we can not produce so many pilots and needed ground staff..
and also it is not charity..it is investing in future..charity will be indian army helping pakistanis..anything done for indian children is investement and not charity

ashdoc

Country flag
According to Air Commondore Jasjit Singh ,writing in VAYU magazine ( issue 5 / 2010 ) ,about 60 percent of IAF's combat aircraft fleet is going to be composed of Sukhoi-30 MKIs by the time the last Sukhoi rolls out of HAL's Nasik plant .

For those who dont know , he is director of Center for air power studies.

If the IAF fleet is going to be about 750 combat aircraft in a few years time ( up from about 650 now ), does it mean that we will have about 400 Sukhois ??

A.V.

360 is the exact and total number learned form verified sources , dont ask me to prove it because i cant , 2018 probable date by which this number will be actively in service thats an estimate

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles