How-many people support Hyderabad encounter?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by samsung11, Dec 8, 2019.

?

Do you support Hyderabad encounter?

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

24 vote(s)
    53.3%
  1. samsung11

samsung11 Regular Member

I fully agree with the encounter(fake) but want to know how many people really support it here?

Sometimes we need to send a message clearly&loudly to potential rapists.

hit&run likes this.
  3. samsung11

samsung11 Regular Member

Majority tollywood celebrities supported this

4. varun9509

varun9509 Regular Member

Really wrong, if it was a fake encounter. I want those BASTARDS dead. But I wish it was ordered from the court. What happened does not look good on a country and government of our size.

If the process was followed, and even if the court had ordered them to be stoned to death (or any sick punishment) and displayed it on live tv till they die (announce to the world, that this is how we are going to treat rapist from here on), I would have stood with the court and the government.

But if it was really a survival thing, then I'm not sure. I think I would support it.

5. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

Well!!
    The cops have enough and more evidence as they culprits in their custody are indeed rapists..
    cuz they have CCTV footages from various locations..finger print evidences and what not.
    So yes..they need to be killed.

On the other hand..the politics was taking a wrong turn with some trying to score political points
    and we have the human right idiots .add the MOB FURY Into the equation too.

Now..with all this the cops has one thing and one thing to do..and they did it before the situation spiraled out.
    In some cases we have seen cops being totally helpless after having collected all facts, cuz some high profile lawyer took the side of the rapists. (Jisha case,Rapits Charlie Case,)
    Its wrong on the part of the cops...but this was needed.a ..a message had to be sent real and clear to the culprits and wannabes...and the cops did it..

There is the judiciary of course..and they have lots and lots of files and cases in their front.
    by the time this case comes up to the court we would have another few rapes and deaths...
    this is a deterrent....an offensive defense from the part of the COPS,.

The case rests there.

This single INCIDENT WONT turn this nation into a banana republic as many fear.
    This is INDIA..and it has been through the worst times..still it has managed to stay stable.
    This is a logical nation with more logical Indians and so it will remain.

Poor people ..common men who are innocent always get a chance to present their case..and it is happening as usual..

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    su35, hit&run and Assassin 2.0 like this.
  6. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

If I may add there is every possibility that same group was involved in previous such crimes which Police could crack having semblances and clues of these characters in their database or sheer institutional/professional memory.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    sorcerer likes this.
  7. charlie

charlie Senior Member Senior Member

A trial should have taken place to prove the accused that they are guilty, I don’t know the story but what if the real rapist are still out there ?

amit19, Haldiram, kunal sung and 3 others like this.
  8. kunal sung

kunal sung Regular Member

Bhau trial hona chahiye tha, agar guilty paaye jaate aur fir thoke jaate to kisi ko koi problem ni hoti.
    Ek to phle se hi india m laws gender neutral nahi h ( hum admio k laude lage huye h ) aur upar se josh m hosh khokar jo hum sadko par utar aate h vo alag. Ye white knight syndrome iss desh ko le dubega.

498A k baare m to suna hi hoga na ? Aise hi kneejerk reaction ka nateeja tha 498A. Ajj ki date m 90%+ cases false, najaane kitne admio ne suicide kiya aur kitne ghar ujad gaye 498 a k chakkar m.

Mee too movement ko hi dekh lo. Jis case ki vajah se india m metoo shuru hui, sala vahi case jhoota nikla. Vo utsav chakraborty ki life kharab hui, AIB band ho gaya. Mujhe utsav aur aib se ek paise ki sahanobhooti ni h but problem ye h ki ye kisi k bhi saath ho skta h. Bina proof k agar admi pe molestation, dowry ya rape ka charge lag jaaye to life barbaad ho Jaati h. Aur agar court me sache saabit ho bhi gaye to bhi society m rapist hi samjhe jaoge.

Due process bhot important h bhau. Online pdhlo india m kitne anti men laws h. Rape sirf india m nhi hote aur humara yha rape ka koi epidemic nahi h. We all know kaise humari haramzaadi bikau media aur international media india ka naam kharab krti h. Ye encounter vala scene theek nahi h. Kal ko humare saath bhi ho skta h.

9. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Once a case is filed, the law requires immediate arrest of the accused. The burden of proof to prove innocence is on the accused, and accused can't go out and collect evidence since he is in jail. The only way to get out is to wait for the hearing (first hearing date can take anywhere between 6 months to 2 years) and submit an affidavit and get judicial bail to collect evidence, and presuming that the case is fake, what evidence of not-committing a rape one can submit I don't know. If the burden of proof was on the accuser, the forensics can immediately take swabs, establish guilt and punish the guilty.

IF something happens, it's easy to collect evidence of it. IF something has not happened, and one gets accused, it's hard to collect evidence to prove that it has not happened. Are you going to fill petrol at different petrol stations with CCTV daily and maintain receipts so that when someone makes a false case, you can show them the receipt to prove that you were not present at the scene of crime? It's a one-sided law which gives no recourse to challenge it.

By putting burden of proof on the accused and putting him behind bars for months before first hearing, the case is bungled up right form the day of accusation. Most people are then told by the police to settle the matter. Visit your nearest court and ask what is the going rate for settling a fake rape case is. This rate keeps increasing yearly like land prices.

Ask any feminist if they support a law for 10 year jail sentence if a rape accusation is proved false, everyone will change the topic instantly. Implementation me khot nahi hai sirjee, intention me khot hai. Saara paisa toh fake case se hi aa raha hai, wo band kar doge toh dukaan band ho jayegi saari. No one wants that shop to be closed. The hysteria serves as a fuel for their business.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  10. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

The problem with encounter is that it may be a cover up to protect real culprit behind them. Probably, they might have revealed the name which may put influential people in trouble.

Rather, I would have liked judiciary to deliver a quick judgement to hang them.

amit19 likes this.
  11. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

Hanging unlikely since the case was highly circumstantial.

12. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

I am not talking about the legality of case. I am talking about what I would have liked. Law can be amended to punish these guys severely.

13. samsung11

samsung11 Regular Member

Law has many loop holes

If u have Supreme lawyer on your side(Ram Jethmalani type) they get away with 7years term

Good lawyer : 14 years

Average lawyer : Life long imprisonment

Worst lawyer : Hanged.

Everything depend on money.