How important is Hindi????

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

BY AV :

There can be and we Tamils are living proof of that. It is possible to have multiple identities at the same time. Unless I asked for a separate country of Tamil Nadu here how can you say my national identity id being compromised ?

My national identity is Indian and my cultural/linguitic identity is Tamilians and I dont place either in front of the other. Difficult to understand and explain how it works, but hell yeah ,it works.

I am exactly criticising the governmental policies regarding its inaction (NOT delayed action) on the Fishermen issue and so I guess we are on the same page.

Sorry I think you did not get my point. I did not complain about DELAYED actions but rather INACTIONS and APATHY. Democracy has nothing to do with it.

The US too is democratic, Israel too is democratic but will they accept shit like these thrown on their country men ? Heck no.

That is what I want my country to be.Am I wrong in that ?
The last part , as i get it you are angry with your government for non action , its perfectly legitimate , i have no issues there
Any indian who loves his nation will feel angry at his government for non action .

Why i quoted your post before because i got the feeling the issue which you pointed was made to be a regional issue ? As an indian your every right to question , criticize the policies and the nation but if you start saying regional bias as the core issue then i am not for it , nor support it anytime.

Go through the last 10 pages i found posts which has regional overtones to it , where the issue was being projected as if that since its TAMIL fisherman issue so the government is apathic , if thats the projection its calls not total non support form my end.

Any national issue should be looked out of the prism of REGIONAL BIAS , REGILIOUS BIAS AND CULTURAL BIAS .

KS

Bye bye DFI
WOW!

What is this?

You should know how and where to troll?

GN for now, will see your rants tomorrow, if you last.

Which part of "They need to be hung" you did not understand ?

I ve already told and will tell again - I give a shyt to rajiv.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

do you give a shit about the pm post ?

or rest of India can burn as long as tamil nadu survives ?

Oracle

Which part of "Start counting your days" did you not understand?

Please wait, till more Mods see your posts. Anti national behavior is something I cannot tolerate, and I will go to many a lengths for this.

KS

Bye bye DFI
The last part , as i get it you are angry with your government for non action , its perfectly legitimate , i have no issues there
Any indian who loves his nation will feel angry at his government for non action .

Why i quoted your post before because i got the feeling the issue which you pointed was made to be a regional issue ? As an indian your every right to question , criticize the policies and the nation but if you start saying regional bias as the core issue then i am not for it , nor support it anytime.

Go through the last 10 pages i found posts which has regional overtones to it , where the issue was being projected as if that since its TAMIL fisherman issue so the government is apathic , if thats the projection its calls not total non support form my end.

Any national issue should be looked out of the prism of REGIONAL BIAS , REGILIOUS BIAS AND CULTURAL BIAS .
AV it would b completely naive to think that there was absolutely no regional bias (or to put it more accurately, an apathy) in the kind of actions Indian Govt is pursuing on Lanka.

And let us not cover up our faults or try to hide them - the bare truth is regionalism exists and is alive and kicking.

Its just that I tell it openly while you people do not.

A.V.

Why did the issue of tamil nadu fishermen come to this thread itself. it had nothing to do with tamil nadu it was about importance of HINDI .

Why would you care little when one of indian prime minister is blown by terrorists , if you support that act then you are just going in the very few handful who is ready to accept the points you put forward.

RAJIV might have been a good or bad politician thats non of the issue , some might like him , some might hate him no arguments there .
But he wa skilled by terrorists and thats a fact if you side with such acts of terror then it dosent call for nay support form any indian because ordinary indians have suffered at these terrorists hands much too often

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Please wait, till more Mods see your posts. Anti national behavior is something I cannot tolerate, and I will go to many a lengths for this.
That too on a Indian defense forum :frusty:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Tamilian Members are WRONG when they say that IPKF was sent to KILL Sri Lankan Tamils

On the Contrary Indian Army used Minimum Force AND
Lost 3000 men in that Futile struggle for maintaining peace

Indian army was fighting with just " half a hand " Lt gen Kalkat has been quoted as saying that we are fighting with
ONE and Half hands TIED BEHIND OUR BACKS

LTTE went back on its word , they never wanted to Disarm

If Indian army had USED FULL force LTTE would have been wiped out in No time

When Sri lanka Imposed a Blockade on SL Tamils and there was Food Scarcity

IAF USED AN 32 for Dropping FOOD AND MIRAGE 2000 GAVE AIR COVER TO AN 32 planes

this WAS BEFORE INDIA Sri lanka ACCORD

We VIOLATED srilankan airspace AND sovereignity for Tamils

This AIR Dropping CREATED a SCARE in SL AND HENCE Peace ACCORD was Signed

LTTE went back on its word And RUINED EVERYTHING

KS

Bye bye DFI
do you give a shit about the pm post ?

or rest of India can burn as long as tamil nadu survives ?
A person who continuoulsy violated the sanctity of that PM chair not by one action, but by many of them continuously does not even deserve to be called a PM.

Want examples of his acts ? I can gladly share them.

And yeah why do people still heap shit on Narendra Modi ? After all cant you people respect the CM post he is representing ? Do I smell a hypocrisy here ?

Go to Mars for all I care. I will speak what I think and not what you want me to speak.

Galaxy

Country flag
A hypothetical situation! What if those tamils convert to islam ?
Tamils consists people from all religion including Islam.

Intention is also important.

Ask any Nepali person. Why you living in India ? He will say for work and they are pro-Indian. There are many Indians living in Nepal without any problem.

Ask any Bangladeshi. Why you living in India ? He will say for work but hates India and even want Lower Assam and border area of WB as part of Bangladeshi. Also they will say, We ruled for many centuries again we will divide Indian in 20 pieces. Hindu population declined from 23% to 6% in Bangladesh in last 64 years. One of the worst country for Hindus. In India, everyone is equal.

Leave that, I have spent lots of time talking with such Bdeshi and Pakistani. Ask Ray. t's not about religion but intention.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Tamilian Members are WRONG when they say that IPKF was sent to KILL Sri Lankan Tamils

On the Contrary Indian Army used Minimum Force AND
Lost 3000 men in that Futile struggle for maintaining peace

Indian army was fighting with just " half a hand " Lt gen Kalkat has been quoted as saying that we are fighting with
ONE and Half hands TIED BEHIND OUR BACKS

LTTE went back on its word , they never wanted to Disarm

If Indian army had USED FULL force LTTE would have been wiped out in No time

When Sri lanka Imposed a Blockade on SL Tamils and there was Food Scarcity

IAF USED AN 32 for Dropping FOOD AND MIRAGE 2000 GAVE AIR COVER TO AN 32 planes

this WAS BEFORE INDIA Sri lanka ACCORD

We VIOLATED srilankan airspace AND sovereignity for Tamils

This AIR Dropping CREATED a SCARE in SL AND HENCE Peace ACCORD was Signed

LTTE went back on its word And RUINED EVERYTHING
Mate google "1987 Jaffna Hospital massacre" and that is just one of the many wrongdoings during those fateful days.

That may change your opinion.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
A person who continuoulsy violated the sanctity of that PM chair not by one action, but by many of them continuously does not even deserve to be called a PM.

Want examples of his acts ? I can gladly share them.

And yeah why do people still heap shit on Narendra Modi ? After all cant you people respect the CM post he is representing ? Do I smell a hypocrisy here ?

Go to Mars for all I care. I will speak what I think and not what you want me to speak.
bilandy! none advocate killing of modi unlike you who celebrate killing of Indian prime minister.

you are terrorist sympathizer nothing more.

Country flag
Anymore off-topic anti-national posts will be deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.V.

AV it would b completely naive to think that there was absolutely no regional bias (or to put it more accurately, an apathy) in the kind of actions Indian Govt is pursuing on Lanka.

And let us not cover up our faults or try to hide them - the bare truth is regionalism exists and is alive and kicking.

I see so you are claiming this as a regional issue fine .

1>If this is a regional issue then the said region should deal with it and the nation has nothing to offer .

2>If you are claiming regional bias form an elected government of the state then , you should question the integrity of the politicians , your regional politicians were part of this government in the form of DMK , why didnt they push their agenda ? its a failure of your regional political parties then. no point crying for ones own failures.

3> Indian foreign policy is done with educated people form all across the country and i am sure many foreign office graduates have people form the said region , why dont they support the cause then.

4> If you are saying that the entire country has gagged up against a particular region then you are questioning the integrity of 28 other indian states , in which case you are made to look like a sore stuck out thumb.

5>If every regional state claims regional bias as the reason for their supporting terror then INDIA will cease to exist.

EITHER you are not happy with the indian government or you are sad with your state parties either way its true. makes no sense to claim that regional issue has predominated , its exactly the victim cards the politicians try and play .

HINDU- MUSLIM issue going on for ages by these politicians in reality india has grown above this divide.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Tamils consists people from all religion including Islam.

Intention is also important.

Ask any Nepali person. Why you living in India ? He will say for work and they are pro-Indian. There are many Indians living in Nepal without any problem.

Ask any Bangladeshi. Why you living in India ? He will say for work but hates India and even want Lower Assam and border area of WB as part of Bangladeshi. Also they will say, We ruled for many centuries again we will divide Indian in 20 pieces. Hindu population declined from 23% to 6% in Bangladesh in last 64 years. One of the worst country for Hindus. In India, everyone is equal.

Leave that, I have spent lots of time talking with such Bdeshi and Pakistani. Ask Ray. t's not about religion but intention.
I also know plenty of bangladeshis and they dont want to break up India. You have encountered pakis disguising themselves as bangladeshis because paki claims of ruling India are absurd and bengalis claiming it is even more absurd.

In India everyone is equal and thats why we aren't a shithole like our neighbors...so why copy there ways ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Why did the issue of tamil nadu fishermen come to this thread itself. it had nothing to do with tamil nadu it was about importance of HINDI .
Who knows ?

Maybe because anything that starts as a language debate in India ultimately ends in Hindi vs Tamil.

would you care little when one of indian prime minister is blown by terrorists , if you support that act then you are just going in the very few handful who is ready to accept the points you put forward.

RAJIV might have been a good or bad politician thats non of the issue , some might like him , some might hate him no arguments there .
But he wa skilled by terrorists and thats a fact if you side with such acts of terror then it dosent call for nay support form any indian because ordinary indians have suffered at these terrorists hands much too often
I hate him and you people are faulting me for that.

And I care little because it was that prick who justified the killings of the Sikhs in delhi by uttering "when a big tree falls the fround beneath it shakes". It was prick you became a slave of the Mullahs in the Shah Bano case - a shocking incident of religious politics taking precedent over the law of the land. It was the same fool who ordered the shilanyas of the Ayodhya temple be opened to compensate for that. It was the same fool who antagonised an ally in Lanka by getting into bed with Jayawardene. It was the same fool who rigged the election in Kahmir which provided the spark for the insurgency. It was the same fool who did not provide adequate security to the Pandit community over there inspite of overt Islamist threat to them.Not only that he was corrupt to the core too.

Do you expect me to sympathize with such a man ?

Last edited:

A.V.

I think we can discuss this on a new dedicated thread , separately no points making this thread getting diverted.

Please karthic or anybody open a new thread about the issues and fight of LLTE AND TAMILS and the indian government will be happy to post there also, will move posts form here

KS

Bye bye DFI
bilandy! none advocate killing of modi unlike you who celebrate killing of Indian prime minister.

you are terrorist sympathizer nothing more.
I dont celebrate.

I'm just indifferent to him. I dont care if he existed or not.

There is a difference.

pankaj nema

Country flag

Regionalism and regional parties are PERFECTLY ALL right

WE have regional parties from J and K, Punjab, ASSAM, AP ,TN ,Maharashtra and in ALL Small NE states

But this is an ABSURD allegation That Govt of India is APPEASING Sri Lanka ;and is AGAINST SL Tamils

Govt of india is looking AFTER the " Supreme National Interests of India " that is all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles