How GPS Navigation work

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
so, Singapore made these satellites?
or India contributions?
Singapore made these satellites with India's help. That's all. And India builds and operates much advanced and bigger satellites than them. For India, technology used in these satellites is old and useless so we have no problem to give it to our friends.
what will be the future of these satellite?
What do you mean? :facepalm:
They will work for Singapore. They will be dismantled and will fell in sea after their lifetime is completed or will remain in orbit like Orbital Garbage.
Or they also can receive an accident by outerspace factors like Asteroids, Fundamental Forces or radiations. Or movement of celestial bodies.
Your questions are pointless man.

ISRO

Hello,
We sell this satellite or free gifted to Singapore.
What Singapore has done for India.
As the relation with pak china and other country are not good with india.

kr9

Country flag
Hello,

Sir,

I do not believe it was entirely free.
Our advancement in space technology allows us to commercially use our rockets and we have a dedicated commercial wing of ISRO called Antrix (it is all in the recent news). It is also about commercial aspects as much as foreign relations.

Also, while I admire your drive, we will spoil you by giving you everything on a plate.
Please search google for 'how satelites/satelite communications work' & read up.
I have checked & there are lots of interesting reading material.

We will also help you as we can.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Hello,
Singapore first made some technology their selves and whatever they couldn't make, they bought it from us.
Gave us money. End of the story. :D
Why bringing China here.
Russia, China, USA, EU, India and Japan are famous for their commercial space industry and launch satellites for numerous country every year. Anyway, for chinki paki relationship, China is expanding military presence pakilnad,Djibouti, Sri Lanka etc.
India has in Vietnam, Kazakhstan (Kazakhstan is showing more interest), Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Maldives.
As large countries India, China, Russia, USA all have such military relations with many countries.
But this has gone off topic discussion. This is political or strategic discussion, don't talk about this here.

AnantS

Country flag
India just provided launch services to Singapore. Singapore developed Satellite on their own.

archie

Country flag
Man im sorry to ask you... Are you for real ?? ... Are you a very young guy or just trying to feel people out here??

Dose not matter where i am from .. Does it... open your browser and go to Google and type the question that you want it will give you the answer ..

TheRenegades

@ISRO If you really want good/scientific information, you cant find it online forums

You have following options
1) Get a book on GPS from the library
2) Look it up online using search engines, howstuffworks etc.

You say you completed an engineering degree, you must have gained skills to do both. If you didn't, we need to shutdown and seal your university stat.

ISRO

Sir,

I do not believe it was entirely free.
Our advancement in space technology allows us to commercially use our rockets and we have a dedicated commercial wing of ISRO called Antrix (it is all in the recent news). It is also about commercial aspects as much as foreign relations.

Also, while I admire your drive, we will spoil you by giving you everything on a plate.
Please search google for 'how satelites/satelite communications work' & read up.
I have checked & there are lots of interesting reading material.

We will also help you as we can.
ok got it.

Antrix Corporation Limited is the marketing arm of ISRO for promotion and commercialization of space products, technical consultancy services and transfer of technologies developed by ISRO

ok, in website they wrote.
the satelite were launch from singapore but in news it was india

NEWS
PSLV Successfully Launches Six Satellites from Singapore
16 December 2015

and is this website is an Indian website?
http://www.lyngsat.com/Express-AM1.html

what is leo 15 degree inclination?

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
Mr. @ISRO your curiosity and the answers you receive on this forum will seldom be useful from practical perspective, and it is wastage of time to ask and answer "General Knowledge" type questions on topics related to Technology on a Defence Forum.

I have been watching your posts and those one-liners make me wonder whether you are an attention seeker. GOOGLE is your friend, it is easy to use and it never gets tired.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles