Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by ezsasa, Apr 7, 2018.
does you mean that china will be no.1?
you are more optimistic about china than Chinese.
He is talking about US of A....we want communists decimated and be like somalia..
I think China will be number 1 in nominal GDP by 2030 itself, and many economists say the same. Of course China's challenge now is to get per capita income up to western levels. That is a much more difficult task.
The wishlist is long one.
I wish we do not need visa to visit Kailash Mansarovar and Mata HingLaj. We regain CoK and Shaksgam valley areas. Indian embassy in Lhasa( capital of Tibet). There is no Pakistan to our west.
Kashmiri Hindus have been resettled in JnK. Any Indian can buy property or settle there.
India is a net exporter of arms and weapon systems. We have foreign millitary bases in all IOR countries and somewhere in Indo China sea.
Economically we shld be in top 3 economies of the world.
In field of science and tech I wish India produces world class technologies and products which are marketed in the World rather than just license producing stuff.
Plus there is no reservation on caste grounds and support is given only on economic criteria. Casteism and votebank politics have been erased. SoniaG and her family have relocated to Italy or Britain.
hindus should not follow blind westernization and reduce population growth . somewhere there should be a cut off line for westernization . while some amount of westernization is necessary to catch up with the world , blind aping of the current west will lead to excessive political correctness and pandering of minorities .
while i have nothing against gays for example , too much pandering to their demands would lead to feminisation of society .
above all , indian women must continue to produce children and not remain childless like western women . look at what the western women are doing , reducing their societies to ruin . they themselves refuse to produce children and then the question that arises is who will take care of them when they become old . their answer is immigrants . but immigrants will convert society to their beliefs and practices and destroy the original culture . so to prevent that our indian women must continue to have children so that we don't have to depend on others to save our economy and take care of us in old age . also that will save our culture .
chinki ki gaand maar rha hoon bhai... tu aise hi emotional ho rha hai..
I will admit I am amazed at the lengths China can shuffle its bad debt around, but the chinks in the armour are appearing with HNA, Anbang and CEFC. You can't bailout everything and leave a wake of zombie companies as the Shanghai index is nearly 50% walking corpses.
Lol. Theek hai bhai. But do please call me when the fabled great collapse of China actually comes. For the past 15 years they've been saying it. Gordon Chang bhai is also crying with me.
There's always a middle ground. Dont reduce the birth rate down to below replacement (like 1.5 in Germany), but dont keep it as high as Bihar either (3.5!!!). A birth rate of 2.2 is ideal.
why don't you write another "the collapse of Chinese economy"? I believe it's gonna sell well.
I don't buy it.
economists make their predictions based solely on economical factors, which is bound to fail in a real world where multitude of factors are working against each other.
So what in your opinion will prevent the Chinese economy from achieving that? Because at this point china just needs to maintain 5% growth till 2030 to become the largest economy. That doesn't seem too difficult.
No 1 economy in the world. Population bellowb100 crore. Nepal, Bhutan integral part of country. Ground water table significantly up. Rivers flowing with full water. Temperature down by 5* c. Significant forestfcover. All fuel cones from bio fuel, electricity from renewable sourcess. India should be a hub of R&DR yoga and herbal medicine. Houses for all. Country should be flooded with nutricious foods, cow milk, ghee etc. In education, country shouldsbe no 1with a very wide defination of education.
End of feminism.
In USS Cole incident the women started screaming & crying + manpower was devoted to calming them down.
India will deservedly fall to Afro Islamic womb bomb unless it returns to correct Dharmic values।।
Any reference available on this aspect of USS Cole incident.
1) liberation of pok, shaskgam valley and of aksai chin by India
2)china coming out of communist control, return of cultural giant china, how it was for 8000 years
3) free tibet , buffer between china-india
4) destruction of Pakistan, free baloch-pakhtun nation .
4a)free sindh/Indian state of Sindh
5)complete control over ior, assumption base + Diego garcia(asia for asiaan)
Thats for now
My most important wish is that no western power succeed in creating bitter enmity between India and China. These two giants live in peace and their mutual trade grow to 1 trillion dollars by 2047. There are highways thru Himalayas and people from India and China can move freely to each others territory and enriching from each others cultures.
Second...Pakistan comes to its senses and understand that there is no way it can hurt India by creating rift between India and China. Days of being poodle of West or China will not work. It has to develop its own self esteem and stop envy of India.
ASEAN nations get connected with India and trade flows from India to Myanmar to Thailand to Cambodia to Vietnam and then to Indonesia, Malaysia and Phillipines. Causing great prosperity in entire region.
Third, India's military become a very very powerful force that no nation (not even NATO ) can dare to
threaten India and dictate its foreign policy.
Fourth, social changes I wish (1) Mutual respect and equality of genders (2) Uniform civil code (3) extensive Education (4) Rule of law ,honest Police, strong judiciary (5) Clean India (6) Spiritual awakening teaching yoga, meditation, love and peace to people visiting from all over the world.
Moving from Yudha (war) to Buddha.
MOVING AWAY FROM WESTERN MATERIALISM AND GREED TO CONCERN FOR AND SHARING WITH FELLOW HUMANS. END OF TERRORISM AND WARS...
Fifth, peaceful coexistence and mutual respect with all nations and people of the World...helping each other in natural disasters and help develop poor and uneducated parts of the World. (Vasu dev kutumbakum)
Also, Russia to remain India's special friend forever due to bonds of love and trust for decades.
Lastly, I believe that new generation of India is very smart and is fully capable of making India of my dreams.
Actually economists base their predictions on what any rational country would do over the course of history. The pile of debt China has accrued is irrational and the lengths to conceal it unprecedented. They have yet to grasp how China can allow the bailout of so many failed schemes and never feel the pain of bad resource allocation. The reason it has gone on so long is the immense size of the population that is forced to urbanize, smaller countries like Greece and even Japan only get five to ten years, but China can go decades before they are forced to reckon.
The basis of the cycle all hinges on the property market. Land prices are the collateral for all loans and the major revenue generators of local governments. The systems will not fall until land prices stop going up. Watch for this indicator and you will know when the end is coming.
1)Population control of non-Dharmics(there are non-violent ways)
2) Scrap old constitution and bring a new one based on our civilizational values not copy and pasted from America (vague but necessary)
3) Need to regenerate the lost ecosystems and species which are near extinction
4) Free market based economy (although closed to immigration)
5) Meritocracy (Best man gets the job)
6) Destroy communism and other subversive ideologies from both the country and education system
7) Increase forest cover and try to move people organically into Urban areas(cities should become the villages of the new era)
8) Get rid of pointless subjects from state patronage, such as film schools, sociology,
9) Massive military, R&D, and Science budget (especially in the field of Genetics to remove Dysgenics and maybe do some Eugenics initiatives)
10) Mandatory Military training for Dharmics
11) Free temples and schools
12) Make temples center of civil society as they were in the past
13) Allow weapon ownership to Dharmics
14) Try to reintroduce lost species like Cheetah
15) Formulate plans to regain territories lost to desert cults over the time period(Sindh, Punjab, Bangladesh etc)
16) Ideally at least 8-10 trillion dollar economy at that point
17) Revive Indian native languages
18) Sanskrit or Prakit becomes the lingua franca of interstate communication
19) Attempts to at least preserve if not revive some of the smaller languages of India(if we can't revive, preserve them in digitized form)
20) Shift toward Nuclear power and hope to be >70% energy independent at that point
21) Hopefully have cheap desalination plants in case water resources are taking time to regenerate
22) Be in a position to punish other countries for excess carbon emissions(I guess if we have a strong economy that will help at least with sanctions)
23) Attempt to be a global leader in lab grown meat technology (this will reduce killing of animals, destruction of environment, give us some key technology to export, and reduce Carbon emissions)
24) Nuclear shield all around India
25) Government sponsored conversion to Hinduism
26) Massive history project to celebrate indigenous heroes from across the country, especially at state level and show tyrants and invaders for what they were
27) I may get push back, but I would prefer 1 party rule over democracy
28) Destruction of the UN(no replacement necessary, we only need a WTO type organization at most, wishful thinking, but at least we can remove ourselves from it, unless we get permanent UNSC seat with a veto)
29) Reorganize states, not on linguistic lines
30) Destroy all monuments to invaders and horrible leaders like Nehru and the Gandhys
31) Eradication of caste discrimination(as long as discrimination exists, then caste is a problem, otherwise it will become benign )
32) Introduce more ethical farming practices
33) Create a Dharmic Pilgrimage Circuit, where people from Dharmic religions can visit their/each others temples/gurudwaras/etc with possible inclusion of other countries in/like Japan, SE Asia, etc
34) Ban proselytizing to Abrahamic religions, with extreme penalties when caught like heavy fines/year in prison
35) Destruction of the doctrine of equality and replace with meritocracy
36) Cut off most entitlement spending, shifting the burden of welfare to the community
37) Try Direct Instruction Method of Education
38) Create strong private school system, including a voucher system
39) Revival of traditional Indian physical culture/sports, such as Boxing, Wrestling, Hockey
40) Promote regional cinema
41) Attempt to require forum tech companies to set up servers in India
42) Singapore style littering laws
43) Massive investment in Public transport, with a focus on reducing, and eventually removing individual car usage(I want cities like Japan has where one can walk and take public transport everywhere)
44) Massive increase in police force numbers and removal of police from state political party control
45) Surat style surveillance systems to help reduce crime
46) More liberal use of death penalty for heinous crimes
47) Taxes on degenerate movies
48) Taxes on maladaptive behavior, ie smoking
49) Requirement to keep budget balanced, no deficit/debt
50) Consider shift to sound money from fiat currency
That's all that came out of my head so far, I've already written too much
Thanks for taking time to write in 50 points.
Please write more here at DFI.
Agree with most of your points.
Separate names with a comma.