How Dhaka sees the Modi juggernaut

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
I've heard this selective humanitarian aid you're referring to come up in the BJP campaign from time to time"¦ and I find this truly puzzling. For the sake of the Indian people I really hope this is an election gimmick and nothing more.

I don't know how much you know about asylum and refugees. But in order to have a successful asylum program a country needs to have a robust supportive infrastructure which provides refugees with free housing, healthcare, education etc. in order to integrate them into the society as productive members. Considering a majority of Indians themselves do not have access to such basic amenities, the very thought of instituting an asylum program is a joke.
5,000 Hindus migrating to India every year, NA told - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

25,000 Hindus migrated to India in five years: PML-N leader - The Economic Times

You are being the joke here. What you trying to prevent (notwithstanding the absolute irrelevance of whatever you think) is already happening.

Despite the fact that India is sooo pathetic. It is not a election gimmick but an official reality. Tell us, how do you plan to prevent it ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles