How China Betrays Pakistan using empty sloganeering

huaxia rox

Ignorance is a bliss.

Pakistan is vital for security in Xinjiang. She also connects China to the Arab countries and the rest of the Islamic world.

To claim that Pakistan-China relationship is only about India is just as shortsighted as to claim that India-US relationship is only about containment of China.

It may have started like this. But the relationship today is far beyond that. Only some die hard pundits will claim otherwise. :wave:
i by and large agree with all u ve said.....the other things i wanna add r:

1 india is the enemy of prc and enemy of pakistan there for cooperation between prc and pakistan should be expected.....no 1 needs to hide this and no 1 needs to be surprised as well....

2 no 1 needs to tell prc how to deal with the relation with certain country....prc would consider what needs to be considered....

3 funnily enough while india is trying to stop every nation from building normal relation with pakistan india itself is maintainning deep economic links with pakistan and india just decided to allow FDI from pakistan.....

4 and while a lot of countries selling weapons to pakistan and maintainng healthy relation with pakistan india just has so many issues with prc...how irony.....but yes.....indians have rights to raise their concerns i suppose......the problem is to keep doing so wont necessarily lead to anything indians may expect....

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
So here is truth abouth china-pak relation right on pakistan talkshow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tronic

No kidding, Sherlock. You do have the habit of stating the obvious. Does connecting always got to do with border?

For instance, after the Urumqi riots in 2009, Pakistani government made great efforts in explaining to the rest of the Islamic world the Chinese viewpoint on the riots.
Than don't mind if I say, you're a complete dumbass if you think a bankrupt Pakistan has any clout in the Islamic world. You're an even bigger dumbass for believing that Pakistan's lip service after the Urumqi riots had anything to do with the rest of the Islamic world at all. Pakistan paid lip service because the Chinese government had released a white paper showing many Xinjiang militants being trained within Pakistan.

And what you think will happend if they close both eyes instead of turning a blind eye?
Same difference, dumbass.

And your point been? I said that India-US relationship is not only about China. Just as China-Pakistan relationship is not only about India.
I called BS on your China-Pakistan relationship. But I agree, India-US relationship is a lot more than China, as I said, we share the same ideals, we are both democracies. But I guess, you share the same ideals with your Pakistani breathren too, the military dictatorships that you both are.

I dont need to prove anything. Both US and China are still supporting Pakistan. If you choose to see it only as bulwark against India, that is your problem.
US ain't supporting Pakistan in anything more than what benefits the war against Pakistani terrorists. China ain't supporting Pakistan in anything more than what gives them a pawn to use against India.

If your government was truly benevolent towards the Pakistanis, you would not have allowed them to go bankrupt when they came banging at your door for help. Instead this so called "all weather friend" shooed the Pakistanis away and sent them begging to the IMF. Atleast the Americans actually genuinely helped Pakistan's economy and helped it grow for 3 decades! The Chinese have done shitcrock for the Pakistani people, and have only propped the Pakistani army against India.

For me, stability and foothold in South Asia is just as important.
Yeh, sure it is. :rolleyes:

For China, to be seen friendly with a muslim country is not half bad either.
First Gaddafi, now Pakistan; what influential Muslim friends China has. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles