How China Betrays Pakistan using empty sloganeering

Country flag
If Shaheen -2 can fly towards usa and israel targets in gulf and towards india then it can also fly toward Chinese targets.Thats where you chinese share bad luck like india that you ve land borders with pakistan so it doesnt take much effort to smuggle in a dirty nuke across border into china.
sounds like a terrorist threat to china? wonder what the higher than mountain friend would do to pakistan?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
sounds like a terrorist threat to china? wonder what the higher than mountain friend would do to pakistan?
Its just a warning for betrayal.You never know when alliance boomrangs.for 60 years usa was pakista's ally and always betrayed pakistan in the end pakistan paid in same coin digging its grave in afghanistan .so if same jehadi which can dig USSR's and USA's grave they are capable of digging one for china too if it doesnt stop betraying pakistan peoples in cahoots with its establishment.

Country flag
Its just a warning for betrayal.You never know when alliance boomrangs.for 60 years usa was pakista's ally and always betrayed pakistan in the end pakistan paid in same coin digging its grave in afghanistan .so if same jehadi which can dig USSR's and USA's grave they are capable of digging one for china too if it doesnt stop betraying pakistan peoples in cahoots with its establishment.
Is Pakistan in a position to issue this kind of threat after years of depending
on the mercy of other countries for survival isn't it time Pakistan try to stand on
it's own? No matter what Pakistan does it has made the worst pick for an ally
this time with China at atleast USA gave plenty of money in these decades.
China has thrown Pakistan in the gutter over and over in 4 wars in the past
one you even provided a video for and for Pakistan to run to this tested and
failed ally again is the most desperate move Pakistan ever made and one it will
probably pay dearly for from it's former ally USA.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is Pakistan in a position to issue this kind of threat after years of depending
on the mercy of other countries for survival isn't it time Pakistan try to stand on
it's own?
Pakistani army/establishment cant issue threats coz they sold themselves to china/usa but pakistani people and mujahids can threaten coz they are real muslims.
No matter what Pakistan does it has made the worst pick for an ally
this time with China at atleast USA gave plenty of money in these decades.
China has thrown Pakistan in the gutter over and over in 4 wars in the past
one you even provided a video for and for Pakistan to run to this tested and
failed ally again is the most desperate move Pakistan ever made and one it will
probably pay dearly for from it's former ally USA.
If pakistan's allies allow it to go down then they 'll go down with pakistan too.Pakistan wont hesitate to use nuke if it goes down.be it india or usa or china.

Country flag
Pakistani army/establishment cant issue threats coz they sold themselves to china/usa but pakistani people and mujahids can threaten coz they are real muslims.
If pakistan's allies allow it to go down then they 'll go down with pakistan too.Pakistan wont hesitate to use nuke if it goes down.be it india or usa or china.
I don't thik Pakistan has any power to take anything more than a small island down, but the tough talk is amusing.
To talk like Pakistan can take USA,India and China down is a joke. Just a simple reminder Pakistan had nukes
during Kargil and still got their asses kicked.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
China has given a lot of economic aid to Pakistan

Which is in addition to Nuclear and Missile technology and other conventional weapons

It is simply a case of DONOR Fatigue

When a country like Pakistan simply goes on begging and borrowing and REFUSES to Change
then How long its allies like China and Saudi will support it

Country flag
China has given a lot of economic aid to Pakistan

Which is in addition to Nuclear and Missile technology and other conventional weapons

It is simply a case of DONOR Fatigue

When a country like Pakistan simply goes on begging and borrowing and REFUSES to Change
then How long its allies like China and Saudi will support it
How much aid has China given provide a number with a link?

The nuclear technology is regulated by NSG and IAEA for civilian use,

The missiles are 60 year old SCUD designs and outdated.

ice berg

How much aid has China given provide a number with a link?

The nuclear technology is regulated by NSG and IAEA for civilian use,

The missiles are 60 year old SCUD designs and outdated.

Aid? not so much.

Cheap loans? Plenty,.

ice berg

If Shaheen -2 can fly towards usa and israel targets in gulf and towards india then it can also fly toward Chinese targets.Thats where you chinese share bad luck like india that you ve land borders with pakistan so it doesnt take much effort to smuggle in a dirty nuke across border into china.
You know what happends when you bite the hand that feeds you. :thumb:

You, sir, may be a fool.

The people who are running your government is anything but.

To take on India, US and now China? Right, in your wet dreams.

lcatejas

Real muslim in pakistan :shocked:... who said ooo you read it from your text books rgt ... written by stupid pak scholars under Zia ul hak..

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The thing about Chinese "help" is, it is a specially designed mechanism to fool gullible people like the Pakis.

They offer Pakistan "soft loans" with conditions attached. Conditions are that a Chinese company will execute the infrastructure. And worse than that is, the Chinese bring their own labour from Chinese rural areas to work on these projects.

Look at the situation of the Pakis now. They take a "loan" from China worth $10 million. The newspapers go wild with happiness, "sweeter than honey", "taller than mountains" and all that shameless naked expression of joy.

And a Chinese company will enter the picture here, and charge the Pakis $15 million to build a road somewhere! And out of that $15 million, only $3 million will be spent inside Pakistan. The remaining $12 million will go to Chinese labourers, Chinese factories, Chinese transporters, profits for the Chinese company, and so on.

And at the end of it, the Pakis owe China $10 million, + interest on that amount!!

Sweeter than honey indeed. :crazy:

ice berg

Or not get the road build at all cause noone else can do it.

No wonder certain country lags decades behind in infrastructure.

They think it is only about costs..:pound:

Have fun with your poor infrastructure and the resulting inflation.:pound:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Or not get the road build at all cause noone else can do it.

No wonder certain country lags decades behind in infrastructure.

They think it is only about costs..:pound:

Have fun with your poor infrastructure and the resulting inflation.:pound:
I don't know what you are talking about, or which country you are referring to, but I can tell you one thing: getting Chinese companies to put Chinese stuff anywhere, is tantamount to burning the money.

You are right, everything is not about costs. It is about quality, and the Pakis would be better off going with the Koreans or Japanese or Germans or Americans. At least the infrastructure will be of excellent quality.

ice berg

You dont need to convince me of anything.

Just the people who are buying chinese stuff.

Last time I checked they were plenty.

The last part is just hilarious.

Why dont you convince your own government first before you lecture Pakistan.India seeks China's help in building infrastructure | TopNews

Do Korean or US companies even offer that kind services to third world countries? It will be great if you can provide links to that.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You dont need to convince me of anything.

Just the people who are buying chinese stuff.

Last time I checked they were plenty.

The last part is just hilarious.

Why dont you convince your own government first before you lecture Pakistan.India seeks China's help in building infrastructure | TopNews

Do Korean or US companies even offer that kind services to third world countries? It will be great if you can provide links to that.
Huh - that single link of "India seeks China's help" is all you will get. Kamal Nath was speaking in Hong Kong, and made a generic statement, which has not even come to fruition yet (and never will), and Chinese all over the world gleefully jump and say, "seee, seee - we are helping you"! Ugh! :puke:

Before talking in terms of "third world", remember that you are yourself a "third world country".

And really, there is no debating the fact that Korean, German etc. companies provide much better quality than Chinese companies. In fact, we are better off with Indian companies like GMR Infra, Reliance Infra, L&T, HCC and so on. You know that these companies have built some of the greatest Infra projects in India?

And don't show me stupid links like "India asks for Chinese help" next time, without reading the article. It is a polite thing that the minister says in a conference in China, and talks about "fostering partnerships".

Anyway, why are we discussing this nonsense here? The truth is that the Chinese are bleeding the Pakis, and the stupid Pakis are not realizing it.

ice berg

Huh - that single link of "India seeks China's help" is all you will get. Kamal Nath was speaking in Hong Kong, and made a generic statement, which has not even come to fruition yet (and never will), and Chinese all over the world gleefully jump and say, "seee, seee - we are helping you"! Ugh! :puke:

Before talking in terms of "third world", remember that you are yourself a "third world country".

And really, there is no debating the fact that Korean, German etc. companies provide much better quality than Chinese companies. In fact, we are better off with Indian companies like GMR Infra, Reliance Infra, L&T, HCC and so on. You know that these companies have built some of the greatest Infra projects in India?

And don't show me stupid links like "India asks for Chinese help" next time, without reading the article. It is a polite thing that the minister says in a conference in China, and talks about "fostering partnerships".

Anyway, why are we discussing this nonsense here? The truth is that the Chinese are bleeding the Pakis, and the stupid Pakis are not realizing it.
Sigh, you just dont give up right.

Until the gap is bridged, companies are relying on the expertise of Chinese workers to build mega infrastructure projects. Chinese workers have worked on ports, highways, power and steel plants in India. Chinese equipment and expertise have also been used in a crude oil refinery, a cable-supported bridge, the telecommunication networks and even the glass facade of the new airport terminal in New Delhi.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-

dyn/content/article/2010/10/23/AR2010102303956.html

Stop lecture Pakistan when your own country needs chinese helps. It has been going on for years. Funny that you dont even know that.

It hurts your pride, but facts are facts.

You still havnt showed me how US or Korean companies that are offering infra services to third world countries that can afford them.

Ignorance is a bliss.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Sigh, you just dont give up right.

Until the gap is bridged, companies are relying on the expertise of Chinese workers to build mega infrastructure projects. Chinese workers have worked on ports, highways, power and steel plants in India. Chinese equipment and expertise have also been used in a crude oil refinery, a cable-supported bridge, the telecommunication networks and even the glass facade of the new airport terminal in New Delhi.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-

dyn/content/article/2010/10/23/AR2010102303956.html

Stop lecture Pakistan when your own country needs chinese helps. It has been going on for years. Funny that you dont even know that.

It hurts your pride, but facts are facts.

You still havnt showed me how US or Korean companies that are offering infra services to third world countries that can afford them.

Ignorance is a bliss.
You are not giving any "helps" to India, dammit, you are being paid for it. It is a competitive bidding process where some Chinese companies have won some contracts by some Indian companies. You are not doing anyone a goddamn favour, do you understand that?

You are asking stupid questions: what do you mean "offering infra services to third world countries"? Huh - "offering" - look at your attitude! :frusty:

And also look at the projects awarded to Samsung. Look at Japan's companies in TBMs and metro construction. Google stuff, you will find out.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
You are not giving any "helps" to India, dammit, you are being paid for it. It is a competitive bidding process where some Chinese companies have won some contracts by some Indian companies. You are not doing anyone a goddamn favour, do you understand that?
He wouldn't have made a silly argument if he could have understood that :sad:

ice berg

You are asking stupid questions: what do you mean "offering infra services to third world countries"? Huh - "offering" - look at your attitude! :frusty:

And also look at the projects awarded to Samsung. Look at Japan's companies in TBMs and metro construction. Google stuff, you will find out.
Do I need to spell out for you?

You claimed that Pakistan will be better of with US, Korean help in infra.

I just showed you the fallacy of that logic when your own country needs chinese helps.

Getting paid is not part of help?

What is your point exactly? Your japanese or Korean companies dont get paid?

help [help] "‚
Origin

verb (used with object)
to give or provide what is necessary to accomplish a task or satisfy a need; contribute strength or means to; render assistance to; cooperate effectively with; aid; assist: He planned to help me with my work. Let me help you with those packages.

Help | Define Help at Dictionary.com

Where does it say that if you get paid, then it is not help?

By "offering infra services to third world countries" means those US, Korean, Japanese companies are offering their services to third world countries in Africa, India, Pakistan, or China for that matter. And that those countries can afford those "helps".

I provided the links. If you cant be bothered to do the same. I am not about to waste time finding your "sources".

Btw i love how you wriggle away when you are confronted with the fact that chinese firms are doing infra projects in India. :pound:

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
<A whole para of bullshit>

You are the one who needs it spelt out for you. Understand this: the whole point is that Chinese "soft loans" to Pakis are a big fraud because you don't allow them to go to any vendor other than Chinese, as part of the contract. You do not allow them to invite Koreans or Americans for bids in the first place.

You do not even provide the locals any employment. It is the same story with Chinese, whether in Africa or Pakistan. You bring in thousands of poor rural Chinese, so the local community does not benefit at all. And at the end of it, the Pakis still owe you money, with interest!!!

That is the whole point. It is a complete losing proposition for the Pakis, to take these poisonous "loans" from China.

Not that I'm complaining. Go ahead, screw the Pakis, and bleed them dry. I am with you, I support your endeavors. :namaste:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles