How can India respond to 7/13 terrorist attacks in Mumbai?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Kick the UPA out... exterminate them from the political landscape of India. That will be the first 50% battle against jihadi terror.

Phenom

While posters here condemn Congress, they are yet to mature to the fact that it was under the Congress rule that India fought 3 wars with Pakistan and won decisively.
Congress of the 60s and 70s are nothing like the congress of today, 3 to 4 decades is a long time you know.

60s and 70s was before Mandir and Mandal entered politics, congress had a large votebank consisting of Upper Caste, Dalits, a large section of OBCs and Muslims, considered a Grand Coalition. But when the Mandir movement started in took away their upper caste votes and Mandal took away the Dalit votes and a section of OBC votes. So the Muslim votes became crucial for congresses survival.

Since BJP was supporting the extreme voices in Hindu community, congress seems to have decided to support extreme voices from Muslim community to woo voters. Why do you think Dig Vijay Singh makes statements saying Sangh was involved in Katkare killing or saying the guys killed in Batla house were innocent victims and not IM.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Why do you think Dig Vijay Singh makes statements saying Sangh was involved in Katkare killing or saying the guys killed in Batla house were innocent victims and not IM.
Was it because of the desi brand of 'Secularism' ? :confused:

Last edited:

sant

Declare pak as terrorist country. Cut off all relation with it. Divert sindu river flowing towards pakistan. Slap economical sanctions on
countries helping pak (china, US) etc

KS

Bye bye DFI
Declare pak as terrorist country. Cut off all relation with it. Divert sindu river flowing towards pakistan. Slap economical sanctions on
:rofl: :rofl:

Wake up.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Where do you come from, Mars?

venkat

Follow what Mr. Ribeiro said !!!!"" when our Muslim brothers will give information to the police about suspicious movements or persons in their localities ,that would sound death knell of terrorism of the Jihadi variety in our city"

KS

Bye bye DFI
Follow what Mr. Ribeiro said !!!!"" when our Muslim brothers will give information to the police about suspicious movements or persons in their localities ,that would sound death knell of terrorism of the Jihadi variety in our city"
The problem, IMHO, is NOT with the Muslim masses.The problem lies squarely on the shoulders of their "leaders/clerics" and the Vote bank politicians who strive hard to keep the Muslims a backward community to ensure their votes.

Most of the Muslims left in India after partition were the poor, less educated people engaged in trade,artisans etc. It was the responsibility of the Politicians and their leaders to ensure that Muslims masses were brought into the mainstream and integrated into the rest of the country. But they failed their people very badly and the common man - of all communities -are paying the price for that.

arya

Country flag
do we care for nation , do we have time

we need ac,big banglo,luxry car, two or more gf , nation why should we think

sorry but useless thread they can kill us when ever they want no one care here for human life

venkat

Karthic!!!I just quoted Mr. Ribero ,who was once the commissioner of police,Mumbai and served as Ambassador to Romania.!!!So as an Ex-police chief he knows exactly what to say!!!!

KS

Bye bye DFI
Karthic!!!I just quoted Mr. Ribero ,who was once the commissioner of police,Mumbai and served as Ambassador to Romania.!!!So as an Ex-police chief he knows exactly what to say!!!!
Dude, I did not contradict/counter what you said. I just wanted to add my points to that !!

venkat

Karthic!!! i just quoted the source to make things clear as the words are sensitive in the quote. otherwise mods may treat it as flame .:wave:

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
I think India's best response would be to declare formal war against Pakistan as their "external" enemy and a "war on terror" on all Indian muslims who do not vote for a true nationalistic party (BJP) as the "internal enemy". The IAF should start bombing Lahore and Islamabad Indian army should send tank columns against Lahore and Islamabad and Indian navy should start shelling/ bombing Karachi. The Indian paramilitary should start taking muslims into "protective custody" and start "enhanced interrogation" on all those they think are "possible terrorists" (i.e. from 18 to 80 yrs old).
When the PAF and PA are beaten to a pulp, they will use tactical nuclear weapons in Indian Tank columns killing about 30-40,000 IA men, at which point Indian strategic command will send a few Agni-IIs on the PA HQs and tank formations. Pakistan will retaliate with whatever strategic nukes they have left, lobbing them to the major cities of India - Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata. They will miss half (the far ones) and hit the rest (bye bye Delhi, Chandigarh and Mumbai). India will retaliate by nuking Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and Multan.
After about 3-4 months of conventional war and nuclear exchange, most of Pakistan and large parts of India will be radioactive wasteland and an "appropriate response" will be completed.
Awesome - I just hope to get all my friends and family out of India into Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka before the sh!t hits the fan!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
WTF? Now you will decide which is the only party to vote for. And if there is only one such party to vote for and compulsory at that, we should become like china, one party authoritarian regime.
What you posted is some BS.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
WTF? Now you will decide which is the only party to vote for. And if there is only one such party to vote for and compulsory at that, we should become like china, one party authoritarian regime.
What you posted is some BS.
Is that ALL that you could get from my post? That's what bothered you the most?
Ever heard of the word satire my friend?

:pound::pound:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Is that ALL that you could get from my post? That's what bothered you the most?
Ever heard of the word satire my friend?

:pound::pound:
No the BS that I used was for the rest of the post about nukes and war and stuff wondering there goes another fanboy ;-))

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Hey - it was written as a satire. but, I was also reading about WW-1 and guess what - it all started as a farce - one side posturing about a political assassination and snowballed into a MAJOR war. As they say, war is like fire, with a life of its own. Once started no one knows what will be consumed and how fast.
My post was a satirical reminder to all the fanboys who think war is easy - for every niggling injury (terrorist acts) our enemy gives us - let's go and pull their fangs out. I am no pacifist, but trust me - if we lash out at every injustice, then we would become as bad the dogs we are trying to fight. We should pick our fights - try to fight our enemies diplomatically, politically, strategically as often and as much as possible and ONLY when every last resort is gone, should we go for war. AND, when we do, we should make sure to have clear tactical and strategic objectives - something like 2 weeks to attain air superiority, Routing enemy formations in THEIR soil etc etc. Otherwise, we would see another 1962 fiasco ...
I feel like Congress does not have the spine to set clear objectives in wartime while BJP does not have the cool head to do the same. Indian polity is like the choice between the devil and the deep blue sea - no comment about which is which ...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
All wars start on flimsy grounds. They are just pretexts. But the planning/preparation of the war goes on for years. clearly WWII was a war in the making after the first.

Indian planners should have a goal ready to sort out Pakistan. Have all bases covered in terms of weapons platforms strategy etc ready. Then look for an immediate pretext. Make sure this is done when you are sure of 100% kill.

pashya001

chatu ministers

our minister one type of robots ..look at ministers..mr krushna ,bansal,chidambarhow can they become ministers?because they are "chatu"of gandhi family
MORAL-OUR POLITISIONS DONT HAVE GAUTS TO FIGHT WITH TERRORISM ...THE BOMB BLAST HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN ....IF U WANT SURVIEW PROTECT YOURSELF ..

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Shocking CCTV video of Opera House blast in Mumbai

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles