How Average do You Think Average American Is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTCUSM

Where do you think Average American falls on the political spectrum?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is he in the US Presidential race that an opinion on an individual warrants a thread?

I am not closing this thread since I do not really know what exactly is the query all about?

If it is about the poster 'Average American', then it would be personal and would not be appreciated unless you can give some good reason as to why we should discuss his views vis a vis the political spectrum.

And which political spectrum are you meaning?

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
@TTCUSM
Please be a little more descriptive while starting a new thread. Add may be a small paragraph of your own thoughts or other relevant information
It helps all to direct the discussion and know what exactly is being talked about.

Nagraj

Do you mean the average American population or the user average american??
Please Add little more description.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxx
But an Average american is intelligent enough to choose his own leader who tried to do the best for his country till date. Choosing a leader for the sole superpower has been an arduous task. And they have done pretty well till date.

Mod edit : No personal attack.

p2prada

I don't know if it is a stereotype or not, but I have heard that rich Americans are Republicans and the less affluent ones are Democrats.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I don't know if it is a stereotype or not, but I have heard that rich Americans are Republicans and the less affluent ones are Democrats.
There are plenty of rich Democrats. You can find a good selection of them in the US Senate.

aeroblogger

Based on economic policies, you would think that. However, social issues change quite a bit - very religious people (often less affluent) are usually Republicans (because of their stance on social issues), while women, minorities, etc. tend to lean towards Democrats regardless of affluence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles