How America supports Pakistan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan is a client state apart from a failed state.

It requires props.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Like we say that they are ''Ek he thali ke chate battey''.
...................................................................................

off topic:

Any dissatisfaction by USA or Pakistan is just an eye wash. Its a futile exercise for Indians to do in detail and explore something beneficiary from this whole US-Pak cat and mouse games. Only positive thing coming out of this WOT is that PA capabilities have been exposed in detail. Pakistani demands are a good markers to know what they are lacking and who they are managing.

India has to groom itself as an independent nation who least care about the presence or alliance of any other nation with Pakistan, when has to go far punishing her. India is alone and but can sustain an aggressive posture and aggressive onslaught on Pakistan without anyone's consent or help; it needs to told and done with confidence.

Country flag
U.S. military commanders have pushed numerous times over the past 18 months for more latitude to allow Special Operations troops to carry out missions across the Pakistan border, officials said. The CIA has similarly sought to expand the territory inside Pakistan it can patrol with armed drones, prodding Pakistan repeatedly for permission to fly drones over Quetta, a city in Baluchistan where the Taliban's political leaders are thought to be based.

This maybe a bribe to carryout more operations in Pakistan??

JayATL

although I don't like any more tax payer going to prop a near failed state. I see this a checkmate move to get Pakistan to move on the sanctuaries it refuses to attack. a put up or shut up moment..

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
usa pakistan realtion cant understand when usa will free

Blackwater

Pakistan is milking american boobs at fullest. wat you can expect from these Americans. India should play its card carefully.

Oracle

I don't quite understand the bonhomie between US and Pakistan, when the whole world know Pakistan is the root cause for all terrorism, and sadly even US.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
^^ The same thin I have been trying to understand especially since Obummer came to power. The man is neither working on domestic issues according to my American friends nor does he do anything about Pakistan and WOT. He can easily let Russia join the missile treaty in exchange for a route of supply lines via Russian ports and CAR region; Pentagon knows very well that a conflict with Russia is impossible right now. Still they are paranoid and continue to choose Pakistan over Russians.

The only thing I am worried about is how our stupid government gives US a piece of her mind; aggressive diplomacy isn't MMS & Co's strong point you see.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Pakistan is milking american boobs at fullest. wat you can expect from these Americans. India should play its card carefully.
They've already done that during the 80s Afghan war for nuke funds as well as technology that could be of dual use. What are they milking for right now? a dozen aircraft carriers and Minuteman ICBMs?

SHASH2K2

I don't quite understand the bonhomie between US and Pakistan, when the whole world know Pakistan is the root cause for all terrorism, and sadly even US.
Looks like USA has plans to stay in Afghanistan and Pakistan cannot be neglected in that case. Also USA still has enough influence and control over Pakistan. If USA ditches Pakistan completely then IT will be completely under China influence and thats something USA would not like to happen. Even India would love to see USA controlling pakistan than China .

redragon

Country flag
Looks like USA has plans to stay in Afghanistan and Pakistan cannot be neglected in that case. Also USA still has enough influence and control over Pakistan. If USA ditches Pakistan completely then IT will be completely under China influence and thats something USA would not like to happen. Even India would love to see USA controlling pakistan than China .
could you please elabrate the differences between USA and China in supporting Pakistan, why would India prefer USA to support Pakistan more? USA is still the #1 country in the world, getting support from #1 for sure is better than getting it from #2, isn't it?
without the support from USA, Al qadar and Taliban would even exist in the first place, and Israel was the first 1 to use "human fresh bomb" in middle-east if you check the history. To me, USA and Israel are the root causes of terrorism.

Last edited:

chex3009

Country flag
could you please elabrate the differences between USA and China in supporting Pakistan, why would India prefer USA to support Pakistan more? USA is still the #1 country in the world, getting support from #1 for sure is better than getting it from #1, isn't it?
without the support from USA, Al qadar and Taliban would even exist in the first place, and Israel was the first 1 to use "human fresh bomb" in middle-east if you check the history. To me, USA and Israel are the root causes of terrorism.
Thats what Pakistan has been teaching you guys for a while now, and i think Pakistan is getting success here(China)

redragon

Country flag
Thats what Pakistan has been teaching you guys for a while now, and i think Pakistan is getting success here(China)
What are you talking about? you mean what I said was lies told by Pakistani?

USA gave Al-qadar and Taliban money, weapons and trainings to fight USSR, and Binyamin Netanyahu was the head of suicide bomb group of Israel.

chex3009

Country flag
What are you talking about? you mean what I said was lies told by Pakistani?

USA gave Al-qadar and Taliban money, weapons and trainings to fight USSR, and Binyamin Netanyahu was the head of suicide bomb group of Israel.
Money was given to fight the soviet forces to remove them from afghanistan, thats not terrorism, terrorism is killing civilized people and thats what the China's "Israel" is doing in India, Afghanistan, Turkestan, and all the places around the world. Thats Terrorism. Still the Chinese government support two of the most rogue nations in the planel's history, China's western buffer and south eastern buffer.

redragon

Country flag
Money was given to fight the soviet forces to remove them from afghanistan, thats not terrorism, terrorism is killing civilized people and thats what the China's "Israel" is doing in India, Afghanistan, Turkestan, and all the places around the world. Thats Terrorism. Still the Chinese government support two of the most rogue nations in the planel's history, China's western buffer and south eastern buffer.
What you said has nothing against my post, without USA support, Taliban and Al-qadar would not have been built, let along conducting terrorism. USA throws stones to hit it's own toes
Why I never heard this "terrorism is killing civilized people and thats what the China's "Israel" is doing in India, Afghanistan, Turkestan, and all the places around the world." from your government? is it because your elected government not doing the job or you are spreading lies based on nothing?
Supporting what rogue countries? UN never say that, your own conclusion counts nothing. China is only helping people in other countries by supplying foods and products, China is not interfering others' internal affairs.

BunBunCake

What you said has nothing against my post, without USA support, Taliban and Al-qadar would not have been built, let along conducting terrorism. USA throws stones to hit it's own toes
Why I never heard this "terrorism is killing civilized people and thats what the China's "Israel" is doing in India, Afghanistan, Turkestan, and all the places around the world." from your government? is it because your elected government not doing the job or you are spreading lies based on nothing?
Supporting what rogue countries? UN never say that, your own conclusion counts nothing. China is only helping people in other countries by supplying foods and products, China is not interfering others' internal affairs.
The Taliban and Al-qaeda are both babies of the US, I totally agree with you on that. Israel got nothing to do with terrorism. In fact, the muslims(Palestinians) were the people causing the trouble.

@You're clever to say China only gives them foods and products. Did you forget to mention the weapons?

chex3009

Country flag
Why I never heard this "terrorism is killing civilized people and thats what the China's "Israel" is doing in India, Afghanistan, Turkestan, and all the places around the world." from your government?
Not only Indian government but governments from world over shouts this, now almost on daily basis. Check this : http://www.allvoices.com/news/7594992-terror-for-political-goals-unacceptable-germany-to-pakistan
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iZJeYwZHWQp4_VK3XynqNcnFf-WA?docId=CNG.ff6b0ef1de475368ff6b8fbd3707651b.6e1

Not only Germany, the French, the Americans, the british, even Iran is worried from terror being exported from its eastern border (the two rogue kiddos), you guys support. Do you want more proof of that???? You people talk on baseless plot taught to you by your belove CCP. Get out of it, the world is much bigger, Grow Up!!!!

is it because your elected government not doing the job or you are spreading lies based on nothing?
The activities of both of your beloved buffers speaks for itself that they are rogue nations, have a look at this : http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/116452

And no body in the world would agree that the JF-17 or the FC-1 is food and products, Will you??? Now don't tell me it is necessary for defending a country.

smartindian

Country flag
i seriously doubt that, if american had control over pakistan , then they should had won the war in Afghanistan without any difficulty. pakistan is playing a double game .

Oracle

It's All Your Money: U.S. Aid to Pakistan

Foreign aid is always controversial, especially at a time when the United States is broke, when U.S. government audits show that the money given to other nations is wasted and misused and when countries that receive the money frankly don't like the United States.

The latest country under scrutiny is Pakistan.

More than $20 billion has been given to Pakistan since Sept. 11, 2001. President Obama is proposing almost $3 billion in aid for the supposed ally in the War on Terror for fiscal year 2012. That includes:

- $1.6 billion for police and military;

- $150 million for what the State Department calls "good government and democracy building";

- $122 million for health, AIDS and "family planning";

- $145 million for education.

The rest goes to economic development and humanitarian assistance.

Despite all of the aid given to Pakistan, polls show the country has a negative view of the U.S. A 2010 BBC poll found that 52 percent of Pakistanis don't like the U.S. A majority oppose U.S. drone strikes against the Taliban, and the Pakistani Parliament on Saturday

Now with the recent discovery and death of Usama bin Laden, some U.S. lawmakers are questioning why we continue to support the nation that may have harboring the most wanted terrorist.

Congressman Dana Rohrabacher(R-Cal), who serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, has introduced a bill to cut off aid completely. Rohrabacher believes the discovery of bin Laden's compound is proof that Pakistan's leaders have been enabling al Qaida and the Taliban.

" They've been arming these people to kill our troops," said Rohrabacher. "They nuzzle up to communist China, they've been building nukes at our expense and now we know they have been giving aid and comfort to Usama bin Laden."

Rohrabacher says continuing to aid Pakistan makes the U.S. look foolish.

"The fact is the Pakistanis are treating us like fools because we're acting like fools. We're giving money to someone who obviously is working against the basic interests and national security interests of our own country."

Yet there are others who say the U.S. should continue its aid to Pakistan. They believe cutting development aid would have an even more negative effect.

"I think it's really crucial that we don't back away specifically our humanitarian and economic assistance," said Rebecca Winthrop, Director of the Center for Universal Education at the Brookings Institution. "That is a critical ingredient especially things like education and job creation for a stable long term Pakistan which is in our national security interest."

Winthrop says the U.S. needs to evaluate its aid models and make sure it is properly dispersed. "I think what we need to do is redouble our efforts in the economic assistance, humanitarian aid, education would be a great thing to fund, because that is really what the Pakistani citizens want."

How much does the President's proposed $3 billion in aid to Pakistan cost you?

Click here to use the taxpayer calculator

While foreign aid is less than 2 percent of the federal budget and Pakistan gets less than Israel & Egypt, here's another way to look at the $3 billion.

Excluding Social Security and Medicare, a married couple earning $50,000 pays $260 a year in income taxes. At that rate, 11 million Americans would have to work an entire year just to pay for the aid to Pakistan.

Fox News' Laura Prabucki contributed to this report.

foxnews

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Oh the last part is going to hurt the Americans :p
Its put in such a layman way that even the ever oblivious housewives could understand that they're being played.

Regards,
Virendra

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles