Hockey: Olympic qualifying rounds

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
From the start till the end of the qualifying rounds INDIA have won all their matches and have made it to Olympics with France being the other country qualifying along with INDIA.

The INDIAN MALE HOCKEY PLAYERS have shown their might by winning all the games and even Poland to qualify for the Olympics.

We need good sponsors for our HOCKEY TEAM who can provide the players with good infrastructure and playing equipment's.

Hockey being the NATIONAL GAME before CRICKET was made the NATIONAL SPORT, we being the WORLD CHAMPIONS ONCE A UPON A TIME, have to achieve that status again by winning the GOLD MEDAL AT OLYMPICS. This can be done by encouraging the players like we encourage the cricket team.

Anyway, our players showed good skill during their match with Poland.

THUMBS UP FOR THE INDIAN HOCKEY TEAM.........:thumb:

indian_sukhoi

Glad Hero Company is showing some support!!!

Btw, Are there any matches in Hyderabad. Do let me know!!

Blackwater

They don't deserve to be in Olympics.

India should take offffff hockey as national game from constitution of India

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
They don't deserve to be in Olympics.
It's INDIA :dude:, OP is talking about INDIA :dude:, it's INDIAN Hockey who has won all round-robin matches :dude:........i think you mistook PAKISTAN in place of INDIA :dude: :dude:

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
INDIA has already qualified for the OLYMPICS by winning their match against Poland and this was the last game and there are no further games for INDIA. I think there are no matches at Hyderabad.

Blackwater

It's INDIA :dude:, OP is talking about INDIA :dude:, it's INDIAN Hockey who has won all round-robin matches :dude:........i think you mistook PAKISTAN in place of INDIA :dude: :dude:
pakistan already qualified for olympics:sad::sad::sad:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Credit shoud go to the new coach who transformed the team in just 6 months. In my 30 years I have never seen Indian team to be so fit or to play so fast attacking hockey. The other teams are lower in ranking in comparison to India. They were just suffocated by relentless attack by the Indians. There are still 4 months for Olympic and Nobbs will have to tighten the screws. Because there is still some problems in defence. Top teams like Australia, Spain or even Pakistan will not be collapsed so easily by constant attack. Indians must check them from scoring from counter attack. Strike rate of upfront players need to be improved. Against Canada hey scored only 3 goals after 40 plus circle penitration while Canada scored 2 just penitrating 4-5 times in our circle. Same thing happened against Poland. However, it was enthralling to see Indians were playing such attacking hockey.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Credit shoud go to the new coach who transformed the team in just 6 months. In my 30 years I have never seen Indian team to be so fit or to play so fast attacking hockey. The other teams are lower in ranking in comparison to India. They were just suffocated by relentless attack by the Indians.
Touchwood.

Can somebody upload the video please ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles