Hitting back: Air blitz flattens Khyber, North Waziristan targets

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Mr feathers lovely news for u, noble peace prize wali
Which one i am ?

India slams Pakistan as Parliament attack mastermind resurfaces, calls for 'jihad'

India has slammed Pakistan for allowing terrorist Masood Azhar, accused of planning the brazen attack on the Indian Parliament in December 2001, to address an anti-India rally in late January.
India slams Pakistan as Parliament attack mastermind resurfaces, calls for 'jihad' | NDTV.com
Attack on Indian Parliament was not Jihad and i am sure majority of Muslims agree with me. Pakistan is a nuclear weapons state and Pakistanis should stop such irresponsible actions.

Neo

and what is pakistan interest in afganistan???
Actually we don't care much about the country or their resources. We want the refugees to return home safely and our bordor to safe. And we want to control the poxy wars in Afghanistan like India, arabs and the USA is playing.

Blackwater

Neo;861739[B said:
]Actually we don't care much about the country[/B] or their resources. We want the refugees to return home safely and our bordor to safe. And we want to control the poxy wars in Afghanistan like India, arabs and the USA is playing.

it was clear from your statement that" university will be converted into taliban HQ .. in short pak wants afghanis should remain jahil.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Which one i am ?

Attack on Indian Parliament was not Jihad and i am sure majority of Muslims agree with me. Pakistan is a nuclear weapons state and Pakistanis should stop such irresponsible actions.

thats the bottom line

Sea Eagle

Can you please support the "higher than mount everest..." claim? Who ever said or quoted that?
If not, please refrain from such cheap rants because they make you look like an insecure loser who needs some weight to win an argument or atleast ne heard.

Try to improve the quality of your posts, thanks!
Wow.. I thought you would never take it seriously.BTW it was a sarcastic post

Neo

that is true i also met lot of afghans in holland and UK ,all hate pakistanis, strange
I have met many Afghanis in Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway, UK, Canda, MIddle East: They have one thing in common, hey hate the country they lve in, they bash the governments who sheltered them and gave assylum...they hate pretty much everything.
Funny thing is most of these cockroaches have used Pakistan to migrate to many wstern countries.

How are they doing as migants? Thats a diffrent story. Many have landed in the criminal world, most have illegal jobs due lack of educaion.

@Blackwater....visit the Zwarte Markt in Beverwijk near Zaandam. It's controlled by Afghani migrants and is the biggest black market western europe. Open Saturdays and Sundays only.

Last edited by a moderator:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
it was clear from statement that university will be converted into taliban HQ .. in short pak wants afghanis should remain jahil
No that agriculture university will not convert into taliban HQ but it would help Afghans to develop themselves. Afghans will not be jahil .

Blackwater

I have met many Afghanis in Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Norway, UK, Canda, MIddle East: They have one thing in common, hey hate the country they lve in, they bash the governments who sheltered them and gave assylum...they hate pretty much everything.
Funny thing is most of these cockroaches have used Pakistan to migrate to many wstern countries.

How are they doing as migants? Thats a diffrent story. Many have landed in the criminal world, most have illegal jobs due lack of educaion.

@Blackwater....visit the Zwarte Markt in Beverwijk near Zaandam. It's controlled by Afghani migrants and is the biggest black market western europe. Open Saturdays and Sundays only.
i called it chor bazaar,:laugh::laugh:

besides afgan there r lot of turki and marrocans, who donminate the market and not to forgot c.hink.is in c.hinki section :cool2:

do u go to free market section or pay 2.80 di ticket ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

They have to change their policy then only change can come and with it peace and harmony .
Are you, Blackwater and other participants really think that you have no hidden agenda in Afghanistan?
I refuse to believe that you can b so naive.

Blackwater

Are you, Blackwater and other participants really think that you have no hidden agenda in Afghanistan?
me kado kya ha??? obviously there is agenda for india i was asking about ur agenda in afghanistan

Last edited:

Neo

it was clear from your statement that" university will be converted into taliban HQ .. in short pak wants afghanis should remain jahil.
Don't pull my words out f context. I am only a realist, I have closely watched what Taliban did to educational institutions during their reign. How can you b so sure that will act differenty this time?

Its not us but the Taliban who want to keep their nation jahil.

Blackwater

Don't pull my words out f context. I am only a realist, I have closely watched what Taliban did to educational institutions during their reign. How can you b so sure that will act differenty this time?

Its not us but the Taliban who want to keep their nation jahil.
and who is behind and with those taliban???? wo ho tum mmm,:cool2::cool2::p

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
too late......al bakistan pampered them terrorists now when it's kissing bakistan's own ass than bakistanis are spreading pesticides on their ass, it's only gonna burn their own ass since infection is out of control now

Last edited:

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Good luck with the pest control initiative to the pakis but it's too little too late, either way pakistan is fu©ked ! i mean if they don't take action against these muzi babas murica's gonna bomb bakistan to oblivion, but if they do go after these guys i bet there's gonna be nonstop IED-Mubarak in the country by the hummazhab Phreedom Phighter muzzies. Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghaat ka, no hope for bakistan onlee ! :ranger:

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't have any agenda and i am seriously thinking about the people . Afghans have suffered a lot and now it should stop.

feathers

Tihar Jail
Banned
Good luck with the pest control initiative to the pakis but it's too little too late, either way pakistan is fu©ked ! i mean if they don't take action against these muzi babas murica's gonna bomb bakistan to oblivion, but if they do go after these guys i bet there's gonna be nonstop IED-Mubarak in the country by the hummazhab Phreedom Phighter muzzies. Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghaat ka, no hope for bakistan onlee ! :ranger:
There is always hope when its about peace .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles