History exposed by Nazam Sethi

Galaxy

Country flag
I like videos of Nazam Sethi and Nisar. They are quite liberal and talk as par with facts and ground reality. Keep posting Blackwater!!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I like videos of Nazam Sethi and Nisar. They are quite liberal and talk as par with facts and ground reality. Keep posting Blackwater!!
I thought you hated liberals ?

mayfair

Just started listening, he starts off with stone-faced lies.

Well it's to be expected. Cannot go totally against the official narative can he?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Just started listening, he starts off with stone-faced lies.

Well it's to be expected. Cannot go totally against the official narative can he?
i was going to start watching but not now.

didn't expect paaji to post paki theories :tsk:

what is being discussed in the video ?

mayfair

Which one????
1. He claims that Hari Singh had decided to join India whereas in fact Hari Singh was inclined to stay independent. Pakis sent in tribal invaders with the twin aim of grabbing Kashmir and keeping the Pashtuns of NFWP occupied elsewhere. Hari Singh appealed to India for help, to which the reply was, accede to us and we'll send in our forces. He signed the instrument of accession and that is how Kashmir became a part of India. Sethi did not say a word about this.

2. Plebiscite- It was India who went to UN. The chief requirements for plebiscite was that Pakistan withdraw its forces from the state and the demography be restored to what it was pre-1947. He claims that India went back on their word. No mention of the treachery by Major Brown of the Gilgit scouts.

3. Hyderabad and Junagadh- Refuses to accede that all bets were off after Pakis attacked Kashmir. It was only after this invasion that India decided to intervene militarily in the two princely mandates. Fails to mention the reign of terror by Razakars in Hyderabad and the people's movement against the Nizam. There was no such rebellion in Kashmir. He also fails to mention that the diwan of Junagadh..Bhutto ka baap was the one who asked India to annex the state after the Nawab had fled with the treasury. And one more thing, Sethi sahab very conveniently forgot to mention that there was a gentlemen's agreement between the two countries that neither will have any major enclaves in the other's territory (Cooch Behar was a complicated thing).

4. Paki intruders had achieved sod all in Kashmir in 1965, he makes it sound as if they were winning against the Kafirs.

I am sure there will be more as I watch more of ther interview.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I am surprised how come Najem Sethi is not considered a anti-pak-muslim and a fatwa issued on his head?

Blackwater

i was going to start watching but not now.

didn't expect paaji to post paki theories :tsk:

what is being discussed in the video ?
what is says is not paki theory. most of the things he says was pro Indian

Blackwater

1. He claims that Hari Singh had decided to join India whereas in fact Hari Singh was inclined to stay independent. Pakis sent in tribal invaders with the twin aim of grabbing Kashmir and keeping the Pashtuns of NFWP occupied elsewhere. Hari Singh appealed to India for help, to which the reply was, accede to us and we'll send in our forces. He signed the instrument of accession and that is how Kashmir became a part of India. Sethi did not say a word about this.

2. Plebiscite- It was India who went to UN. The chief requirements for plebiscite was that Pakistan withdraw its forces from the state and the demography be restored to what it was pre-1947. He claims that India went back on their word. No mention of the treachery by Major Brown of the Gilgit scouts.

3. Hyderabad and Junagadh- Refuses to accede that all bets were off after Pakis attacked Kashmir. It was only after this invasion that India decided to intervene militarily in the two princely mandates. Fails to mention the reign of terror by Razakars in Hyderabad and the people's movement against the Nizam. There was no such rebellion in Kashmir. He also fails to mention that the diwan of Junagadh..Bhutto ka baap was the one who asked India to annex the state after the Nawab had fled with the treasury. And one more thing, Sethi sahab very conveniently forgot to mention that there was a gentlemen's agreement between the two countries that neither will have any major enclaves in the other's territory (Cooch Behar was a complicated thing).

4. Paki intruders had achieved sod all in Kashmir in 1965, he makes it sound as if they were winning against the Kafirs.

I am sure there will be more as I watch more of ther interview.
some what agree with u

Global Defence

New threads

Articles