Historical truth about WW2 - is necessary?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
He began to read the modern history books of English-language and I was horrified. Appears, in WW2 he Soviet Union is equated with Nazi Germany, and that Victory over Hitler -это only merit of the USA and Great Britain. I know, a forum is visited by many people, from different countries. Why, such attitude toward this country? Why, they are forgotten, the terrible errors of the governments of France and England?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Interesting Link: History of World War 2

A DFI member had posted this link on some other thread.
Of course, he will justify the father especially at this time, when history can be inverted. Pulling up 2-3 false pictures from the tons of materials of proofs. In Soviet Union 25 million persons perished from them only 5 million soldiers.
Babi Yar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the mass graves still find the remains of women, children and the elderly . They are in occupied Poland in crematoria burned ten of thousands of Jews and Slavs. And he found the pieces of imitation and issue it for the truth in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
History is written by the Victors.

Military history glosses over own faults and most fabricated to suit the convenience.

Read the account of the Battle of Ussal Uttar by Pakistanis.

The proof of the pudding is the derelict Pakistan tanks lying all over the place.

Why so?:

Each side has its own version, but India won and the derelicts are there for all to see.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
History is written by the Victors.

Military history glosses over own faults and most fabricated to suit the convenience.

Read the account of the Battle of Ussal Uttar by Pakistanis.

The proof of the pudding is the derelict Pakistan tanks lying all over the place.

Why so?:

Each side has its own version, but India won and the derelicts are there for all to see.

And Napoleon said: " History is a slut which sleeps with a winner". But if fascism won I would can't speak.

I did not find the original of film but after Russian translation English text is audible

Last edited by a moderator:

Koovie

Sometimes I am jsut shocked to see how people from different countries have so widely differing views on history, esp. WWII

PS: Bitish starved millions of Bengalis to death, but it seems that not even poeple on the subcontinent care much about it. And the soldiers who fought in WW2 are almost forgotten here

Nagraj

i am most pissed by politically correct history!
why can't we state the history as it happened.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sometimes I am jsut shocked to see how people from different countries have so widely differing views on history, esp. WWII

PS: Bitish starved millions of Bengalis to death, but it seems that not even poeple on the subcontinent care much about it. And the soldiers who fought in WW2 are almost forgotten here
Yes, of course. When was the Cold War, we also talked a few about the Lend-Lease supplies about North-African and Italian campaigns, and London and Washington did not almost talk about the role of Soviet Union in war with Hitler, especially as country of participated in war against Japan. But now that confrontation between of capitalism and communism passed offensively, that in the West ideology did not change in relation to that war. Not many Frenches know that in Paris there is an plaza the Battle of Stalingrad and that Normandie-Niemen Regiment (Russian: Нормандия-Неман) was a fighter squadron, later regiment (of three squadrons) of the French Air Force. It served on the Eastern Front of the European Theatre of World War II with the 1st Air Army.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/military-aviation/37833-hardit-singh.html#post522691

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles