Hindus and Sikhs feel discriminated in Afghanistan, urge Indian govern

Neo

None can accuse without proof and that is possible only when caught and exposed!
But what is proof and who is axcusing and to what end?

US accused Iraq of building WMD and went to war and wasted $750 billion only to see it becoming more dangerous now with rogue and extremist groups like ISIS/Lthreatning the whole region.
ISIS is another blunder of CIA/US foreign policy.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: Hindus and Sikhs feel discriminated in Afghanistan, urge Indian go

But what is proof and who is axcusing and to what end?

US accused Iraq of building WMD and went to war and wasted $750 billion only to see it becoming more dangerous now with rogue and extremist groups like ISIS/Lthreatning the whole region.
ISIS is another blunder of CIA/US foreign policy.
One has to only read to realise.

Do it.

It is not always that Intelligence agencies are right.

But when it is done so aggressively to fail, the game is up.

Who is sponsoring Hafeez Saeed?

The Punjab Govt and the ISI.

Documented facts!

Who gave the safe house to Osama and still pretended he was not in Pakistan till the US made an ass of Pakistan and opened up the reality.

Who will believe Pakistan?

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

@Neo what is your opinion about the discrimination of Hindus and Sikhs in Afghanistan??

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

@Neo what is your opinion about the discrimination of Hindus and Sikhs in Afghanistan??
Same as what I wrote about Ahmadiyas in Pakistan who feel.discriminated.

Just like Iran and Pakistan, Afghanistan is an orthodox muslim.country but with a medieval culture compareable to the Saudis. It's not a good place for non muslims to live in. I do believe that hindus and sikhs are unsafe and subject to forced conversion or even murder. The sooner they get out of Afghanistan the better.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Just like Iran and Pakistan, Afghanistan is an orthodox muslim.country but with a medieval culture compareable to the Saudis. It's not a good place for non muslims to live in. I do believe that hindus and sikhs are unsafe and subject to forced conversion or even murder. The sooner they get out of Afghanistan the better.

So, you stand for ethnic genocide and ethnic cleansing.

I am sure you will support if the UK and Europe does an ethnic cleansing of Muslims, right?

So, why the hullabaloo .about France not allowing hijabs and burkhas?

You agree the Mosques in Europe should be razed, right?

What makes you feel that Muslims and that too Sunni Muslims have a right to cleanse their country of all people, who have lived for centuries, just to fulfil your Islamic dreams of supremacy over all?

Last edited:

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag

@Ray Sir Or we can ask a very simple question how can terrorists be even sponsored and when the world also declares them terrorists still they stick to an old lame excuse of prooving it in there courts where there is no place for law.....
When a govt provide funds to terrorists then they are no different from them also...

@Neo being patriotic is different from being a terrorist or controlling them.... ISI have been breeding these dogs for long and now they have lost the leash so trying to remove them execution style....
In past only India used to call u a terrorist state now the world is saying that and you are still supporting such people....

Reactions: Ray

Srinivas_K

Country flag

The Govt. of Afghanistan is giving them representation in Parliament. Some of the people are attached to Afghanistan. So Govt. of Afghanistan needs to help them in this regard.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag

I am sure you will support if the UK and Europe does an ethnic cleansing of Muslims, right?

Then why do be call Christian world names....
Christians trying to do this and that...

Neo

So, yo stand for ethnic genocide and ethnic cleansing.
No, I believe that one should use common sense and take pragmatic decisions.If you cannot change or face the system and feel threatened, you should look for next best alternative.

2000 Jews left Pakistan and I bet they are are enjoying 1000 times better life in Israel than they would have in Pakistan.

Hindus and Sikhs in Afghanistan can migrate back to India or seek asylum elsewhere on religious grounds. Afghan society will not change in a long time but it can change their lives forever.

bose

Country flag

Except in Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia the rest of Muslim countries treat minorities very badly...

What surprises me that the so called liberal Muslims are silent on the atrocities of non Muslims while the very same start shouting when France bans Hijab in public places...

The so called liberal Muslims have taken for granted that minorities can be treated badly in Muslims countries......

Neo

The Govt. of Afghanistan is giving them representation in Parliament. Some of the people are attached to Afghanistan. So Govt. of Afghanistan needs to help them in this regard.
So why are they complaining?

Neo

What makes you feel that Muslims and that too Sunni Muslims have a right to cleanse their country of all people, who have lived for centuries, just to fulfil your Islamic dreams of supremacy over all?
Islam is second largest religion in UK and France and they are protected by the law. Many European countries imported large amount of cheap and skilled labor from muslim countries when the continent started to build up after the second World War and the economy was booming. These muslims are.already forth or fifth generation and have representation in local government. You cannot take away their religious freedom or force them into changing their dress code. As long as a jews and sikhs are allowed to use their headwear and budhists to shave their head, no one should shop muslim women from wearin a hijab.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

So why are they complaining?
Why not??

it is their right to live in their lands with out discrimination and they are complaining to Govt. of Afghanistan which is legitimate.

Did Islamist s got any birth rights to deny any of the rights of other religions or sects??

Neo

Why not??

it is their right to live in their lands with out discrimination and they are complaining to Govt. of Afghanistan which is legitimate.
Where did you get that from? Nowhere does the article mentions that the complains were made to Afghan govt. It looks like some journalist interviewd a few people and conveyed their concerns.

Did Islamist s got any birth rights to deny any of the rights of other religions or sects??
Don't blame islam for medieval tribal culture of Afghanistan. Millions of hindus and sikhs are employed in muslim countries of GEC without major problems but a handful of hindus in Afghanistan feels threatened. It says more about Afghanistan as a hostile country than Islam.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Where did you get that from? Nowhere does the article mentions that the complains were made to Afghan govt. It looks like some journalist interviewd a few people and conveyed their concerns.
They are conveying the message to the Afghan authorities and outside world, In Democracy media has a role to play.

Don't blame islam for medieval tribal culture of Afghanistan. Millions of hindus and sikhs are employed in muslim countries of GEC without major problems but a handful of hindus in Afghanistan feels threatened. It says more about Afghanistan as a hostile country than Islam.
It is not medieval culture but the teachings of the recent taliban movement which started in 1980's in the name of Islam. During 1960's and all Afghans are moderate.

Neo

It is not medieval culture but the teachings of the recent taliban movement which started in 1980's in the name of Islam. During 1960's and all Afghans are moderate.
Afaik Afghanistan has been ruled by Karzai's democratic govt for past eight years, not by Taliban. Its not the taleban threatning Indian hindu and sikh minority but the common afghan.

Voldemort

Country flag

Islam is second largest religion in UK and France and they are protected by the law. Many European countries imported large amount of cheap and skilled labor from muslim countries when the continent started to build up after the second World War and the economy was booming. These muslims are.already forth or fifth generation and have representation in local government. You cannot take away their religious freedom or force them into changing their dress code. As long as a jews and sikhs are allowed to use their headwear and budhists to shave their head, no one should shop muslim women from wearin a hijab.
France is a sovereign country and one will have to follow the rules of the land or get the hell out.

Change Afghanistan with Pakistan and you will still be right. Or even more perfect.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

No, I believe that one should use common sense and take pragmatic decisions.If you cannot change or face the system and feel threatened, you should look for next best alternative.

2000 Jews left Pakistan and I bet they are are enjoying 1000 times better life in Israel than they would have in Pakistan.

Hindus and Sikhs in Afghanistan can migrate back to India or seek asylum elsewhere on religious grounds. Afghan society will not change in a long time but it can change their lives forever.

That is like saying that India should be pragmatic and let the Togadias take over!

And the Muslims of India migrate to Pakistan, which they created for Muslim/

Let us not justify stupidity and weakness of the Govts of Pakistan and Talibans are being pragmatic.or allow such ethnic genocide to be justified for such silly reasons.

Maybe you will be delighted with this logic, if the Dutch chucks you out of Holland, right?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Protected by law.

Who cares if Islam is the second largest religion.

In a Christian world they can demand you follow their ways.

Where the Sikhs live i.e. India, all religions have equal right,

Are there equal rights for non Muslims in the Muslim world?

Please don't spew balderdash in justification.

But then the Chiristian world is civilised and accept the you all including your trantrums.

The Muslim world states Islam uber alles.

Is that civilised?

Neo

That is like saying that India should be pragmatic and let the Togadias take over!

And the Muslims of India migrate to Pakistan, which they created for Muslim/

Let us not justify stupidity and weakness of the Govts of Pakistan and Talibans are being pragmatic.or allow such ethnic genocide to be justified for such silly reasons.

Maybe you will be delighted with this logic, if the Dutch chucks you out of Holland, right?
The choice would be mine and mine only. If I choose to stay I will have to live in hostile environment and face discrimination. I will not complain because its impossible to change the system.

If that ever happens I would be the first to move out of Netherlands, with or wuthout my considerable material wealth.

But then again, I am a pragmatic person.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles