Hinduism a scientifically proven religion !!

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
it survived islam and christianity. both missionary.
It ain't surviving, it's slowly getting wiped out

it kept itself intact when buddhism, jainism and sikhism rose up. no need to worry
Jainism, Sikism and Buddhism rose because of problems in our social structure. Of these only Buddhism had mass appeal, but then, the Turks burned Nalanda so no points to "Hinduism". But wierd, I thought Buddhism was a part of Hinduism and Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu ? :troll:

Today, we're in a globalized world. Any real or perceived inequality encourages the Missionaries, Maoists and other assorted groups. If we don't fix up our shit, then welcome to Africa 2.0

agentperry

Jainism, Sikism and Buddhism rose because of problems in our social structure. Of these only Buddhism had mass appeal, but then, the Turks burned Nalanda so no points to "Hinduism". But wierd, I thought Buddhism was a part of Hinduism and Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu ? :troll:

Today, we're in a globalized world. Any real or perceived inequality encourages the Missionaries, Maoists and other assorted groups. If we don't fix up our shit, then welcome to Africa 2.0
stop being snippy. if you try to hold it, it will die out. let it go out solo. it will definitely survive.

johnee

My view on the topic: modern science is a developing science. If & when its quest is complete, it would closely resemble Hinduism.

From another angle, Hinduism(includes all indic religions) is a most scientific religion because it is not opposed to scientific temperament. Many thinking minds have been and continue to be attracted to Hinduism(includes all indic religions). India, even when it was poor, miserable and desolate, was still a spiritual destination. People came on pilgrimage to get the enlightment. Steve Jobs is a recent example. Hinduism and its teachings, therefore, are India's true wealth & strength. As long as Hinduism is alive, India will & can spring back from any difficulty.

I am convinced that Hinduism is so perfect that if there exists a God, then Hinduism must be a path towards Him.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag

Yes, Gautam Buddha is 9th avatar of Lord Vishnu. Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism and other sects are considered as part/similar of/to Hinduism and nevertheless all are Indian religions. Even RSS has firm opinion that "all faiths of Indian origins need to unite", saying that the word "Hindu" (i.e. people of "Hindustan")

Hinduism needs to adopt missionary tactics to consolidate the population if not rise.

There are 4 threats - Missionaries, Communist, High TFR among other religion and so called group of urban Atheist.

Although cast system is a problem, But slowly and gradually it's declining thanks to globalization, rise of urban life and rise of Hindu nationalists. But still long way to go.

But Population is not declining because of conversation but mainly due to Total Fertility rate which is one of the lowest among Hindus. India should adopt 2 Child policy and reward for 1 Child.

Abrahamic religion no. didn't increased after 47 due to conversation but mainly due to TFR. Some tribal conversation happened to Christianity. So, Overall number remained intact that is around 3% for them. Muslim population rise is mainly due to High TFR.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Strange, I am regular guy never though abt this all..
Interesting it is..

As for me i love to be what i am now, When ages comes i will do what i should..

Unsubscribed now.. :)

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

We are still a branch that emerge from mainstream Dharma. Those who deny this are idiots and lack knowledge on the Path. What Buddhism taught was content living and reducing the increasingly meaningless wars in those days. Buddhism flourished maximum in what is today Pakistan and Afghanistan because that area was fed up of wars.

However, with the coming of Islamic invaders and Buddhist path moving towards spinelessness by some twisted so-called monks, many had to revert to mainstream Hinduism to fight these invaders as Hindu philosophy elaborated very well on martial and warfare aspects compared to core of our philosophy.

Sikhism branched out to re-teach the concept of righteous warfare against injustice that many Indians forgot due to softening up for centuries. Basically we are branches of the same tree that has given birth to all of us. There are so many similarities among these Branches that when observed properly, there's hardly any distinction except for the British colonial "isms" that were intended to separate and dis-unite us and weaken us as an ancient empire.

Galaxy

Country flag
Atheists are not much of a threat. Nobody listens to them.
Well, They are not threat in real life but they are threat on Internet. :pound:

I don't know but few people call themselves Atheist and bash Hinduism. I seen such things on almost every Indian forum. May be they are not Atheist and follower of some other religion. ;) I don't know.

Do you know Sarvarkar was also Atheist but he wanted HINDU RASHTRA. Why ? Because According to Hindu philosophy, A person can can become Atheist but can remain as Hindu. As Hindu or other Indian religions are more like way of life.

johnee

Hinduism is not worried about falling attendence in temples or a creation of hindu ummah. So, the numbers dont matter to hinduism. Hindu scriptures do not urge hindus to 'spread the good message' or to wage a war on 'unbelievers'.

Hinduism focuses on quality, not quantity. It guides the adherents to become better humans and eventually merging with divine.

Therefore, Hinduism is not missionary in abrahamic sense. However, Hinduism does not stop its followers from preaching to others. Infact, Hinduism considers all creatures as implicitly Hindu. But, being a mere Hindu is not enough unlike abrahamic creeds. One must adhere to Dharma, bear the Karma, and strive for Liberation(Mukti/Nirvana).

Zebra

Country flag

Off Topic but .....
Jainism is nothing to do with problems in our social structure . The roots of Jains are in the Bali Raja - Vaman Avatar story , ( I think ) .
Both Hindus and Jains do believe Bali Raja and Shukracharya ( the Kul-Guru of Demons ) .

If you see any Jain's Janam-Patrika you will find their Yoni is Demon's Yoni .

Please give me some time I will try to post some Jain's patri here , if possible .

Param

Well, They are not threat in real life but they are threat on Internet. :pound:

I don't know but few people call themselves Atheist and bash Hinduism. I seen such things on almost every Indian forum. May be they are not Atheist and follower of some other religion. ;) I don't know.

Do you know Sarvarkar was also Atheist but he wanted HINDU RASHTRA. Why ? Because According to Hindu philosophy, A person can can become Atheist but can remain as Hindu. As Hindu or other Indian religions are more like way of life.
Savarkar was a nationalist. I don't think he was interested in the 'way of life stuff'. Being Hindu was part of his identity. Afterall, this is a Hindu majority country.

As for the internet atheists you mentioned,you can bet they are born Hindus mostly.

I am not exactly atheist but agnostic. I just don't practice my religion. But being Hindu is part of my identity. In some ways I too think like Savarkar but I'm not interested in "Hindu Rashtra". I want a modern, liberal, secular, strong, federal and prosperous Hindu majority India.

Last edited:

johnee

If Hinduism is not a good religion for people to follow, what does it matter whether India is Hindu majority or not?

If there is no God, then it does not matter who does what. Its all same. Then, people should resort to any path that gives them instant pleasure, however wicked it maybe...

Param

If Hinduism is not a good religion for people to follow, what does it matter whether India is Hindu majority or not?

If there is no God, then it does not matter who does what. Its all same. Then, people should resort to any path that gives them instant pleasure, however wicked it maybe...
Its not about good religion or bad. Its about demographics. Any rapid or huge change in demographics could lead to catastrophe.The country would either become a stooge of the West or disintegrate.

Some people do not give importance to sentimental religious nonsense but Geopolitics.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I am convinced that Hinduism is so perfect that if there exists a God, then Hinduism must be a path towards Him.
Why isn't divorce permissible ?

All religions are man made creations and thus are not perfect.

johnee

Its not about good religion or bad. Its about demographics. Any rapid or huge change in demographics could lead to catastrophe.The country woud either become a stooge of the West or disintegrate.

Some people do not give importance to sentimental religious nonsense but Geopolitics.
Actually, in the absense of God, geopolitics also does not matter. The only thing that must be pursued is instant sensual gratification. If the country becomes a stooge, then so be it. Infact, you should gladly sell it to any bidder. One should only & only concentrate on extracting pleasure in anyway possible. Cheat the friends, betray the family, sell the nation, rob others...etc. Inshort, beg, borrow, steal and kill for instant pleasure. Who cares what happens to the country? All things die in the end, anyway...

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Actually, in the absense of God, geopolitics also does not matter. The only thing that must be pursued is instant sensual gratification. If the country becomes a stooge, then so be it. Infact, you should gladly sell it to any bidder. One should only & only concentrate on extracting pleasure in anyway possible. Cheat the friends, betray the family, sell the nation, rob others...etc. Inshort, beg, borrow, steal and kill for instant pleasure. Who cares what happens to the country? All things die in the end, anyway...
wtf ?

you have strange notions about atheists and other non believers.

morality existed before religion did.

Param

One of the reasons our country is in the present situation is our pre occupation with spirituality. While the Chinese were building the Great wall of China we were building Monastries.
We live in a materialistic world and if you want to be successful in this world you would have to live by the order of this world and not the spiritual realm.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles