Hinduism a scientifically proven religion !!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
According to what fellow DFIans said I can come to a conclusion that Hinduism has no end and no point of following "the way of life", unless someone follows the god theories in Hinduism merely to appease the inner desires of human nature...
take this not as an insult but constructive criticism from a fellow non-hindu. This comment speaks more about you than about hinduism.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
When you die your existence is wiped from the universe.

Nothing happens before one is born nor after one is dead.

Everyone has limited time so live your life, do good deeds and most importantly let others live there's.

Original Sanskrit-10.121
हिरण्यगर्भः समवर्तताग्रे भूतस्य जातः पतिरेकासीत
स दाधार पर्थिवीं दयामुतेमां कस्मै देवायहविषा विधेम
आत्मदा बलदा यस्य विश्व उपासते परशिषं यस्यदेवाः
यस्य छायाम्र्तं यस्य मर्त्युः कस्मै देवायहविषा विधेम
यः पराणतो निमिषतो महित्वैक इद राजा जगतो बभूव
य ईशे अस्य दविपदश्चतुष्पदः कस्मै देवाय हविषाविधेम
यस्येमे हिमवन्तो महित्वा यस्य समुद्रं रसया सहाहुः
यस्येमाः परदिशो यस्य बाहू कस्मै देवाय हविषाविधेम
येन दयौरुग्रा पर्थिवी च दर्ळ्हा येन सव सतभितं येननाकः
यो अन्तरिक्षे रजसो विमानः कस्मै देवायहविषा विधेम
यं करन्दसी अवसा तस्तभाने अभ्यैक्षेतां मनसारेजमाने
यत्राधि सूर उदितो विभाति कस्मै देवायहविषा विधेम
आपो ह यद बर्हतीर्विश्वमायन गर्भं दधानाजनयन्तीरग्निम
ततो देवानां समवर्ततासुरेकःकस्मै देवाय हविषा विधेम
यश्चिदापो महिना पर्यपश्यद दक्षं दधानाजनयन्तीर्यज्ञम
यो देवेष्वधि देव एक आसीत कस्मैदेवाय हविषा विधेम
मा नो हिंसीज्जनिता यः पर्थिव्या यो वा दिवंसत्यधर्मा जजान
यश्चापश्चन्द्रा बर्हतीर्जजानकस्मै देवाय हविषा विधेम
परजापते न तवदेतान्यन्यो विश्वा जातानि परि ताबभूव
यत्कामास्ते जुहुमस्तन नो अस्तु वयं सयाम पतयोरयीणाम

Read more: Prophet666: HIRANYAGARBHA-GOLDEN WOMB

Vyom

Seeker
I know what lord Buddha said I wanna know what is the end in Hindu perspective... so far it seems that no knows exactly what is the end in Hinduism.

P.S. Lotus sutra is not a sutra preached by Buddha himself it was later added by Mahayana sect.
The end, as alleged in the philosophy, is the state of super consciousness, which is called moksh or nirvan in Sanskrit. That state is beyond the senses and hence no description is possible.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
ranslation by Ralph T.H. Griffith
Rig Veda-10.121.

1 In the beginning rose Hiranyagarbha, born Only Lord of all created beings.He fixed and holdeth up this earth and heaven. What God shall we adore with our oblation?

2 Giver of vital breath, of power and vigour, he whose commandments all the Gods acknowledge -.The Lord of death, whose shade is life immortal. What God shall we adore with our oblation?

3 Who by his grandeur hath become Sole Ruler of all the moving world that breathes and slumbers;He who is Lord of men and Lord of cattle. What God shall we adore with our oblation?

4 His, through his might, are these snow-covered mountains, and men call sea and Rasā his possession:His arms are these, his are these heavenly regions. What God shall we adore with our oblation?

5 By him the heavens are strong and earth is steadfast, by him light's realm and sky-vault are supported:By him the regions in mid-air were measured. What God shall we adore with our oblation?

6 To him, supported by his help, two armies embattled look while trembling in their spirit,When over them the risen Sun is shining. What God shall we adore with our oblation?

7 What time the mighty waters came, containing the universal germ, producing Agni,Thence sprang the Gods' one spirit into being. What God shall we adore with our oblation?

8 He in his might surveyed the floods containing productive force and generating Worship.He is the God of gods, and none beside him. What God shall we adore with our oblation?

9 Never may he harm us who is earth's Begetter, nor he whose laws are sure, the heavens' Creator,He who brought forth the great and lucid waters. What God shall we adore with our oblation?

10 Prajāpati! thou only comprehend est all these created things, and none beside thee.Grant us our hearts' desire when we invoke thee: may we have store of riches in possession.

Read more: Prophet666: HIRANYAGARBHA-GOLDEN WOMB

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The ultimate is "Paragate , Paragate, Parasamgate "... Huh....

bhramos

Country flag
EVERYTHING USED IN ANCIENT HINDUISM IS SCIENTIFIC
Turmeic

Turmeric Ingredient Makes Membranes Behave For Better Health

Revered in India as "holy powder," the marigold-colored spice known as turmeric has been used for centuries to treat wounds, infections and other health problems. In recent years, research into the healing powers of turmeric's main ingredient, curcumin, has burgeoned, as its astonishing array of antioxidant, anti-cancer, antibiotic, antiviral and other properties has been revealed

Turmeric Ingredient Makes Membranes Behave For Better Health

tiranga

Tihar Jail
Banned
As if its not knwon, most of the practices in hinduism is scientific. But then again, the yapping atheist who will pounce on you to protect their muslim bhaichara but will definitely never fail to humiliate Hinduism, what can I say, I am a believer and I am happy to see this, as far as some "secular" one sided idiots are concerned, good luck with your mentality

HeinzGud

Country flag
It seems that all the scientific findings of the ancient Indians are used to cover the religion and promote it as the truth. But as far as I learned from this discussion is that know one knows what is the ultimate goal in Hinduism either to born in heaven or to get extincted as a whole. Hinduism to me is seen as a big barrel filled with haberdashery which obscured the bottom of the barrel.

p2prada

It seems that all the scientific findings of the ancient Indians are used to cover the religion and promote it as the truth. But as far as I learned from this discussion is that know one knows what is the ultimate goal in Hinduism either to born in heaven or to get extincted as a whole. Hinduism to me is seen as a big barrel filled with haberdashery which obscured the bottom of the barrel.
Hinduism is Buddhism and Buddhism is Hinduism. Just because a school of thought within Hinduism has a different name and different geography does not mean the end game changes.

There are various schools of thought in Hinduism. It is simply too vast.

Btw, the point in bold is flawed.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Hinduism is Buddhism and Buddhism is Hinduism. Just because a school of thought within Hinduism has a different name and different geography does not mean the end game changes.

There are various schools of thought in Hinduism. It is simply too vast.

Btw, the point in bold is flawed.
Hindu Brahmanism is the corrupt version of Buddhism, Buddhism is the corrupt version of Advita, Advita is the corrupt version of Non-duality.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Hindu Brahmanism is the corrupt version of Buddhism, Buddhism is the corrupt version of Advita, Advita is the corrupt version of Non-duality.
Advita.......... GK what the???? Advita is started well after the Buddhism established... moreover Advita is formed by narrow minded sipiritual elite of Brahmins as quoted by Nelson.

Advaita

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles