Hindu vs pagan - why we are NOT pagans

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Fact is, pagan is a latin word that means unconverted, in the countryside.

The infection, started in cities first similar to 'black' death. That we black 'Indians' never got either, due to even shudras have excellent common sense.

No cholera either because everyone kept water in pittal garbees. Only with british, tax killed it & common man/most people had to use earthenware.

Besides point, anyway pagan is a Loser. Are we losers? Look around you, you want to save that you're not a pagan.

Better to not associate with melech punna, & their words & ideologies.

We are just Hindus, we rule all 14 lokas as Guru Maharaaj Nanak Dev Bedi Ji instructed.

Throw anyone else into the sea,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ||ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ||

Sylex21

We don't need to worry about what we are or aren't when it comes to Christians and their idiotic definitions and labels. If some Christian calls you a "pagan", call him an "untouchable", because that is what they all are, as they are technically all caste-less.

punjab47

Banned
We don't have to, but beyond personal interaction we need to have terms within our own intellectual sphere.

I.e certain people deal with white 'pagans'

Do we have an expansionist mindview culturally for now, or focus only on Hindu Subcontinent.

Stuff like that, each person has to think about. I would say geo political expansion, technological etc as well cultural isolation.

So much to do in sub continent will take life time retaking entire akhand Bharat alone demographically.

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
We don't have to, but beyond personal interaction we need to have terms within our own intellectual sphere.

Do we have an expansionist mindview culturally for now, or focus only on Hindu Subcontinent.

Stuff like that, each person has to think about. I would say geo political expansion, technological etc as well cultural isolation.

So much to do in sub continent will take life time retaking entire akhand Bharat alone demographically.

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥
It is some thing to do with centuries of world ruling.

If you want to fight it, you may not win it in your life time.
Best ignore them.

Sylex21

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰਰੀਅਕਾਲ॥

I see your points, it is good for Hindu's to have a plan, though I'm not sure if it's a good idea to share these plans publicly on non-Hindu forums.

As far as being prepared to reply to Christians, honestly they just make it too easy to make fun of them back, if they are being all in your face and annoying. One of my favorite line's to use is: "how can Jesus save me? He couldn't even save himself." Remember to avoid getting into any serious discussions with religious fanatics, because they don't operate in the realms of logic.

As far as a long term Hindu plan, I don't think expansion on the sub-continent is the best plan. We're never going to be able to out compete the Abrahamic religions when it comes to proselytizing. What I have seen as much for effective in converting people to Hinduism has been going after enlightened intellectuals in the west, by winning them over intellectually. Hinduism has much more depth and freedom to it than other religions.

It's easy to trick uneducated simple people into a philosophy of "do good or you will suffer in hell! but if you give us money and obey us, you will go to heaven forever!". Such simple religions work for simple people but fail when truly spiritual people apply logic, such as "how can a baby be born and then quickly die? how could it earn sin or heaven. Obviously such things fall in the gaps of abrahamic religions but Hindu concepts like "reincarnation" answer them in a way that makes actual sense.

In short I'm saying, Hindu's can't out chutiya the chutiyas, better to use our own strengths to win over long term high value converts like intellectuals. As the world evolves and becomes more enlightened I think Hinduism will naturally attract people from all over the world, as other less primitive religions fail to satisfy the questions people have.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
not entirely related, but incidentally, i was browsing through some articles of the International Nath Order y'day, and one of those was about the 'Pagan' India (explanation for the non-pagan xtians and muslims in their own lingo). some extracts from it:

Both Vedic and Tantrik paths present and accept a multitude of Gods and Goddesses. Yet, in sprite of their numerical strength, Indian Paganism teaches and propounds only one God or Absolute of which all Divine Names and forms are but a manifestation. Different sects and schools of thought may differ in their acceptance of manifestation, but all accept the Absolute (Paramatman or Brahman) as being Supreme. So the manifestations and personifications becomes the product of the descent of the Absolute into the worldly plane.
The Lord Shiva and his Shakti (or consort) were worshiped throughout India and probably in many parts of Europe also. There is considerable evidence that the religion of Europe, before it was suppressed by Christianity, was a form of Phallus and Yoni worship, such as existed and still exists in India.
The first and highest strata of Hindu life, both as Vedanta or as Tantra, must be given to the Absolute, the Cosmic Soul (Paramatman). This was never defined, explained or given characteristics. It is the Supreme Reality, and the only real substance. But man, with his many limitations and imperfections, prefers to see That in manifestation and form. It is true that in the life of Sadhus and Sannyasins, their aim was the Absolute; but there always existed that deep understanding that men, for the most part, could only see and think of the Divine in the form and qualities they understood. In creation, or the process of manifestation, the Actionless Absolute had to resort to action, and the non-dual gave rise to duality. Thus there came into existence the Purusha, or Cosmic Personality, and his Power or Shakti, the operative force of natural manifestation.

Although other religions and ways of life have eventually developed a householder community and a higher ascetic or spiritual community, it was Hindu Paganism which first set the pattern and understanding that there were two distinct and separate paths of behaviours, teaching, and general outlook. They are called Pravritti Marga, the Way of the World, and Nivritti Marga, the Path of Return.
Hindu Paganism has always stressed that there are four legitimate aims in life, for which the householder should strive. Collectively, they are called the Purusarthas, and they consist of Dharma, Righteousness and Duty; Artha, the Pursuit of Wealth and Property; Kama, Sensual Pleasures; and Moksha, Liberation. There is nothing akin to Western Puritanism here. They are a pattern for a serious yet joyful life, and one which will have a blissful spiritual unfoldment in the future. The four Purusarthas, the four ``Noble Truth'' of Pagan Life, are common to both the Vedic and Tantrik patterns. He who finds the balance and harmony between these four, is one who finds the real rhythm of life.
(the author himself is a westerner and a senior monk of the Nath order).

punjab47

Banned
@Sylex21 Idk any arguments I've had with 'christians' have mostly been about white racial inferiority.

Once they know their khoon's aukaat, & that they are slaves they shut up.

Who said anything about converting them?

I'm ksytria, nothing more 2 say :D

You are right though, these things should only be discussed in private locations within sub-continent that we are sure to be free of mic (in non BJP gov time)

Dialogue on this forum has changed a lot in past few months, just wanted once place where Rajniti & Dharam can be discussed together as that is realistic.

Most places either focus too much on 'ideology' or just overly on politics to point of autism (Idk good ex of Sikh forum, as all infested with UK walas, but BR seems like overly politic only. W.e it's just net, we'll be ok)

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles