Hindu shrine bombed in Bangkok

Blackwater

Bangkok bomb blast: 27 dead; two more bombs found, one detonated

EW DELHI/BANGKOK: A bomb blast rocked a shrine at a major central Bangkok intersection during the evening rush hour Monday, the government said, reportedly killing more than a dozen people and injuring many others.

According to reports, the death toll in the blast has now mounted to 27. At least 78 people are reported injured.

At least two bombs were found at the scene, Maj. Gen. Weerachon Sukhondhapatipak, a spokesman for Thailand's ruling junta told Reuters. He said at least one had detonated.

Weerachon said dozens were injured, and that some foreigners were among the injured.

Car bombs are almost unknown in Bangkok, but have been used in southern Thailand, where a Muslim separatist insurgency has been flaring for several years.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...found-one-detonated/articleshow/48516213.cms?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
How do we know it's a Hindu Shrine???

Blackwater

iam sure pakis involvement directly or in-directly:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blackwater

How do we know it's a Hindu Shrine???

15 killed in blast outside Hindu temple in Thailand
17 Aug 2015, 2007 hrs IST , AGENCIES
A powerful bomb exploded outside a Hindu temple in the Thai capital here today, killing at least 15 people.

The bomb exploded at 7 pm (5:30 IST) outside Erawan Shrine in the downtown Chidlom district, police said.

The temple, which is dedicated to Lord Brahma, is located on a main road through Bangkok's commercial hub and is surrounded by three major shopping malls.

Thai TV said at least 15 people were killed and scores injured during the evening rush hour.

There was a huge amount of chaos, with body parts scattered everywhere, media reports said.

Police, emergency vans and bomb detonation squads rushed to the area where several motorcycles lay mangled.

The explosion was on the Rajprasong intersection, which has been the centre of political demonstrations in recent years.

Bomb attacks in Bangkok are extremely rare.

http://www.timesnow.tv/15-killed-in-blast-outside-Hindu-temple-in-Thailand/articleshow/4479633.cms

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
FUCK FUCK FUCK ................................. It is a hindu shrine .....
I hope the Thai govt will get payback in the same currency .

blueblood

FUCK FUCK FUCK ................................. It is a hindu shrine .....
I hope the Thai govt will get payback in the same currency .
give you mean?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
give you mean?

OOPS too much pi$$ed......................................................................

I_PLAY_BAD

Guys,
As the bomb was blasted outside a Hindu shrine we see it as an attack on Hinduism.
But actually it is tourist spot were you can find many foreigners and migrants visit regularly, especially the Australians. My friends in Australia say this attack was targeted at the Australian diaspora in Thailand which is fast growing. Because a huge number of Australians migrate to Thailand every year and settle there. This is the job of nationalists who don't like the migration pacing up. These are the inputs I got.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Guys,
As the bomb was blasted outside a Hindu shrine we see it as an attack on Hinduism.
But actually it is tourist spot were you can find many foreigners and migrants visit regularly, especially the Australians. My friends in Australia say this attack was targeted at the Australian diaspora in Thailand which is fast growing. Because a huge number of Australians migrate to Thailand every year and settle there. This is the job of nationalists who don't like the migration pacing up. These are the inputs I got.
Wrong a few suspects are arrested and are Muslims...............

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles