Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
For me this whole drama looking like those church attacks before delhi elections.

These people insulting common man's pride and stealing his basic right.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It seems to me as a ploy to deflect Muslim vote share away from BJP in Bihar election, and as per opinion polls BJP already has lost 4% Muslim votes due to this incident. Mahagathbandhan has no chances of majority and the frustration can be seen via Lalu and Nitish's aggressive and abusive language towards Modi, as they say Diya bujhne se pehle jor se jalta hai.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Should BJP even aim for getting muslim votes!! Anyway, they never get it except some Shia votes.
don't recall where i read it, but it was being predicted with 'fair accuracy' that many Muslims would vote for the BJP in Bihar, albeit the majority were expected to still opt for a 'more secular' alternative.

Sent from my P9070 using Tapatalk

A chauhan

Country flag
Should BJP even aim for getting muslim votes!! Anyway, they never get it except some Shia votes.
Never ! I have some friends who are Hinduwadi but idiot as well, they think that Modi won due to Hindutva, I have almost scratched my head convincing them that BJP won due to "Vikas" and many Hindu voters will desert if they move towards extreme Hindutva. But at the same time moderate Hindutva will benefit BJP from all the ways.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Meanwhile in Hyderabad :

http://m.huffpost.com/in/entry/8248688

Hey secular filth, come out of your hiding now and comment on this issue :mad2:
the police are 'probing' if the desecration of the idols had something to do with the speech - ROFL! this is the state of affairs of the police of this country. more than 50 years of this same police battling such incidents & riots after namaaz/calls & meets in mosques/rallies, and they have to still 'probe' for a relationship & feel like a sir! what dreary compulsions! earlier this year AIMIM had a rally at Malegaon/Aurangabad and a procession was carried out on road for asad owaisi, in which a Hindu youth on bike crossing the road was beaten up because he had objected to the wannabe jihadis' raising of anti-national slogans. police as usual was useless here too, and one local Shivsena leader then coming to know of the incident later took the matter to the area's police station in SS way, gifted them bangles i think.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
It seems to me as a ploy to deflect Muslim vote share away from BJP in Bihar election, and as per opinion polls BJP already has lost 4% Muslim votes due to this incident. Mahagathbandhan has no chances of majority and the frustration can be seen via Lalu and Nitish's aggressive and abusive language towards Modi, as they say Diya bujhne se pehle jor se jalta hai.
its 'mahaTHUGbandhan'. pls use the correct term.

did you come across the article which tells about the high probability of another Godhra in the making? if you are just browsing the net right now, leave everything aside and check that once.

A chauhan

Country flag
its 'mahaTHUGbandhan'. pls use the correct term.

did you come across the article which tells about the high probability of another Godhra in the making? if you are just browsing the net right now, leave everything aside and check that once.

Actually I was doubting if another Mujaffarnagar scale riots were in line, but after reading your suggested article I can see the darkness. :sad: this one na ? :- http://indiafacts.co.in/another-godhra-in-the-making/ author is doubting another Godhra in Kerala...

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
You do realise most of twitter is right wing right? Don't hide behind the twitter. I want the your brethren at press and communist cunts to show outrage. Where are they?
Is it absolutely necessary to use filthy language against every ideology you don't agree with ? Is it also one of the parts of your culture you are wanna preserve ? If not stop using abusive language in public forums.

Now...was your previous post about who is majority in twitter ? Or was it about you asking comdemention/comments from secular/librals ?

I just given you a few of those tweets so that you see the comments which condemns the hate speech.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Is it absolutely necessary to use filthy language against every ideology you don't agree with ? Is it also one of the parts of your culture you are wanna preserve ? If not stop using abusive language in public forums.

Now...was your previous post about who is majority in twitter ? Or was it about you asking comdemention/comments from secular/librals ?

I just given you a few of those tweets so that you see the comments which condemns the hate speech.
Yes,communists are anti national, anti poor, anti majority self respect lacking hypocritical elitist cunts. There is no other way of putting it.

Nope. I asked for the secular filth showing outrage. Wake me up when arnab or other presstitute brethren of yours create outrage over it. I already know rw brethren in twitter are outraged by it. They have self respect unlike the secular filth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles