Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Hello brainless sanghi that's an edited pic check the spelling of news and change of font :hippo:

and today i tasted beef first time and it was sooo yummy
You know what?

I will riot you.

Run away far from me.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Hello brainless sanghi that's an edited pic
hello thr, a sold daughter's cute progeny! oh achchha?! hmm. guess that's why i asked for an update. you clearly expected conviction to come outta tweet, had there been no editing done. kaho "haan"! alle le le le...maasoom pussy.... :rofl:

check the spelling of news and change of font
as if the spelling was a 'mistake' just waiting to be spotted! :hehe:
and yes, the angle of the text too, for the sake of some frivolous 'forensics'.

pics or it didn't happen!
leave the publicity to me. :yo:

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Villagers turned against radicalized Akhlaq who returned from Pak. Jagran story. @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

http://epaper.jagran.com/ePaperArticle/06-oct-2015-edition-Noida-page_17-18917-7632-241.html

still suspect that people who have been framed may not be the real culprits. why? check this:

And so finally media got what it wanted !
The journos are afraid to go inside the village after this boy has committed suicide due to their excessive one sided false reporting.

PS : Mohammad Ali is a full time reporter with The Hindu.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
No mention of 'beef' in UP govt's report to Centre on Dadri lynching

NEW DELHI/LUCKNOW: The Uttar Pradesh government has submitted its report to the Union home ministry about the Dadri incident, where a man was lynched following rumours of alleged beef consumption.

According to a report in the Hindu, the UP government has not mentioned the word "beef" in its Dadri report to the home ministry.

The UP report, however, said that there were allegations that the deceased was killed for consuming "pratibandhit pashu ka maans" (meat of an animal whose killing is banned), the Hindu reported on Tuesday.

The UP government's report has also not mentioned any motive for the murder, the Hindu added in its report.

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
Why, did You want Hindus here to be sorry for being barbarians with silly superstitions over cows and some other self flagellations lamenting that they are not as peaceful as Muslims or Christians? :lol:
No, I was expecting some intelligent commentary on an incident that is an excellent indicator of a very specific societal failing... but clearly that is asking too much.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
NewsNation reported half an hour ago 500 Pakistani Hindus have been kicked out of their homes somewhere in Sindh on gunpoint; waiting for the links.

Hello brainless sanghi that's an edited pic check the spelling of news and change of font :hippo:

Please taste Pork as well, it is much more tastier than any other meat :troll:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No, I was expecting some intelligent commentary on an incident that is an excellent indicator of a very specific societal failing... but clearly that is asking too much.
You mean the type of intelligence you exhibit when you claim that we should not worry about terrorism because road accidents kill far more numbers than terrorism in another thread :lol:?

How about I emulate the same level of intelligence you displayed and reply that since road traffic accidents kill more people than beef murders, we shouldn't worry about it till road accidents are stopped :rofl:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
dear sir, some rather intelligent commentaries are scattered here-and-there among these pages (and those pertaining to the actual reason behind the incident, which's under investigation -- cattle-thievery, business fall-out). as to what provokes (rumour or otherwise) such a ballistic & murderous response (which is not new historically, and certainly not isolated to any one community alone), an article shared recently throws a good light on it; i doubt you would get to see anything better in posts here that conveys the message of the following than in this article itself:

http://indiafacts.co.in/indias-thought-cops-are-angry-with-modi/

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
NewsNation reported half an hour ago 500 Pakistani Hindus have been kicked out of their homes somewhere in Sindh on gunpoint; waiting for the links.

Please taste Pork as well, it is much more tastier than any other meat :troll:
so you too now getting a whiff of what's upcoming?! :D

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
THE NEWS THAT WASN'T (from the last week):

(X-post from BRF)

UP .. the unfortunate region where extremists of a specific bent of mind get a lot of support from the ruling party and hence are never under pressure & thus seem to go ahead with their sabotage activities sans any fear.

See below articles on how many sabotage attempts have been happening in the last week. It seems National IB sent some generic alert messages but state police could not prevent the action of sabotage from being mounted in the first place but were very lucky that no damaging incident happened (because of faulty components in the devices used or pure sheer luck inspite of the deliberate activities aimed at life loss going on many times).

In Punjab incident at Gurdaspur too - we could see that train tracks were rigged for bomb blasts but due to faulty devices - no blast happened even though trains ran along in the early morning darkness past the same tracks fitted with bombs.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/luckn...areli-route/story-5IakaHghs4SYQcs10Z9nSK.html

A major train mishap was averted on the busy Lucknow-Rae Bareli route on Friday after miscreants cut around 50cm of railway track between Kankaha and Mohanlalganj stations, around 30km from Lucknow.

The matter came to light around 2:30am when an alert driver sensed some abnormality in the tracks during the train movement and reported it to the station master, suggesting immediate checking of the railway track between both the stations. “An unusual sound in the wheels made me suspicious. I somehow crossed the track and on reaching Mohanlalganj, I examined the train and found oil leak in the engine. I informed the station master at once,” said KK Verma, loco pilot of Prayag—Lucknow Express.

The station master informed the headquarters and the engineering division immediately arrived to check the track. Officials and engineers learnt that around 50cm of the railway track was missing. “It’s a good portion of track that was missing. It was something very serious, which we haven’t experienced in our entire service so far,” a senior officer said
“It was intentional and we have found a blade from the site as well. It clearly shows that it’s not a natural rail fracture,” said Hemant Kumar, senior divisional security commissioner.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...call-delays-shatabdi/articleshow/49209239.cms

Police said in Farrukhabad that the bomb was set to go off at 6.20 AM, minutes before Mainpuri passenger train was to depart at 6.40 am.

An alert Government Railway Police patrol team detected a "bomb-like" object was lying on platform number one near an old storehouse at Farrukhabad station, throwing security personnel into a tizzy.

Acting swiftly, railway officials evacuated passengers from the platform, halted the movement of trains and immediately contacted a bomb disposaal squad in Kanpur, they said.

The bomb disposal squad led by MK Pandey confirmed it was a bomb timed to explode at 6.20 AM, but it did not go off as the timer developed a problem.

These incidents have come amid reports of ISIS planning to expand its network in Uttar Pradesh, where alleged sympathisers of the Islamic State are under the scanner of the Union Home Ministry.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/state-editions/special-forces-deployed-for-up-indian-railways.html

Four separate activities targeting Indian Railway in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday pointed towards a sleeping modules gearing up to avenge the action taken against terror forces, recently being capital and life imprisonment to those involved in serial railway blast in Mumbai more than two decades back.

What further buttress apprehension of some group behind the new move in the State is that intelligence agencies had already alerted the cops of such action. Senior police and railway officials also not denied the hands of terror forces behind the incident and said that they were making investigation on all aspects and had even pressed the services of Anti-Terrorists Squad (ATS) and Special Task Force (STF) to get some breakthrough behind the modules involved in the incident.

The biggest terror activity has been averted at Farukkabad railway station, when a passenger located a timer bomb planted at Platform No-1 on Saturday morning.
clearly, didn't make it to primetime (am i right?!) because Modi wasn't an easy target.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I just saw that news and I think OP needs a tit for tat. :troll:
media-motormouths were yet to finish with the dadri and 'beef-ban' mission, and now would be loaded with this news of the exodus; for no soon the GoI. would rehabilitate them here, bam! would start another campaign on the lines of "why blind eye to Rohingya Muslims but welcome to Paki Hindus?! nation wants to know!"

poor overloaded creatures the presshyaas!

asingh10

(contd..................................)
Bhagwaan Buddha on the sacredness & benefits of the Cow in Brahman Dhammika Sutta. Rishis of the old never killed the cows. He attributes the perversion of Dharma to the start of this practice among Vedic people.

https://suttacentral.net/en/snp2.7

"
Like mother (they thought), father, brother
or any other kind of kin,
cows are our kin most excellent
from whom come many remedies.

Givers of good and strength, of good
complexion and the happiness of health,
having seen the truth of this
cattle they never killed."

"
But neither with hooves nor horns
do cows cause harm to anyone,
gentle they are as sheep
yielding us pails of milk;
in spite of this the rajah seized
their horns, slew them by the sword.

Then devas, antigods, demons, led
by Indra, even the ancestors,
cried out “Against the Dharma is all this!”
while fell the sword upon the cows.

In former times three ills were found:
desire and hunger and decay;
but due to the killing of cattle,
ninety-eight diseases came.

This adharmic wielding of weapons,
descended from times of old:
in this are the innocents slain,
while ritual priests from Dharma fell.

So this ancient practice, base,
is censured by the wise;
where similar things are seen,
people blame the ritual priests.

When Dharma was perverted thus,
merchants and workers split apart,
and warrior-nobles split as well,
while wife her husband did despise.

Then nobles and those of Brahmā “kin” (Brahmins)
and others restrained by love of caste,
neglected then their laws on “birth”
and under the sway of pleasures came.
"

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
"
But neither with hooves nor horns
do cows cause harm to anyone,
gentle they are as sheep.
THEREIN lies the fault of the cow, and the cow-like; and exactly the kind that need and should be accorded protection according to the Uggardanti!

and under the sway of pleasures came.....
and came..and came..and coming..and coming..
frankly, the religious duty as it is having become outmoded & 'regressive' (in case of the Dharmics; adharmics are out of question anyway), now only one in whose mind somehow may be even just a tiny part of the Buddha/Dharma has risen, would be able to understand and appreciate the essence of the Sutta and probably also follow/adhere to the prescriptions.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Energon - some serious commentary is needed from you.

Tennessee boy allegedly kills girl in dispute over puppies: 'It's a sad, sad situation'

An 11-year-old eastern Tennessee boy was in custody for murder on Monday for shooting and killing an eight-year-old neighbour girl with a shotgun because she would not show him her puppies, authorities said.

The unidentified boy was talking to three girls who were outside the window of his mobile home on Saturday evening and asked one of them if he could see her two new puppies, but the girl refused, according to Jefferson County sheriff GW “Bud” McCoig.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/05/tennessee-boy-kills-girl-puppies-sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles