Hindu man brutally killed for marrying a Muslim girl in Bihar

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@Ray I just gave you an example from history: caste system. It is a system which determines your status from womb to tomb and is therefore more dehumanizing than class system. A culture that has created something as dehumanizing and soul-crushing as caste system ... is it so hard to imagine that the same culture could be responsible for violence against women, lack of human rights, etc.? It is a logical corollary.
To be really honest, and don't take it in the wrong way, if you are serious about what you post then you are stupid, plain and simple.

I know you might have been led to believe by your friends and family you are an outlier a special snowflake, but you are not.

Every time you open your trap about logic you just embarrass yourself, I am not writing this because I hate you, I am writing this because this comment of yours made me physically cringe. When/If you grow up or mature mentally and look back at this post you will will be extremely ashamed of yourself.

kthnxbai.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samar Rathi

Country flag
@Ray I just gave you an example from history: caste system. It is a system which determines your status from womb to tomb and is therefore more dehumanizing than class system. A culture that has created something as dehumanizing and soul-crushing as caste system ... is it so hard to imagine that the same culture could be responsible for violence against women, lack of human rights, etc.? It is a logical corollary.
haha dude in 1947 you lost 2 chance to get out of our country as if you are liberal should have pick UK train and other chance is well known by everyone. Caste system ?

Are you from 19th century ?

There is no religion system in India as lots of muslim marry hindus and well versa and yes their parents can advise them on the basis of caste and religion but their is no law to stop them.

I will advise you to cross the border or jump in the bay of bengal.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
haha dude in 1947 you lost 2 chance to get out of our country as if you are liberal should have pick UK train and other chance is well known by everyone. Caste system ?

Are you from 19th century ?

There is no religion system in India as lots of muslim marry hindus and well versa and yes their parents can advise them on the basis of caste and religion but their is no law to stop them.

I will advise you to cross the border or jump in the bay of bengal.
He may jump into the Bay of Bengal, but even the sharks there will reject him as putrefying mass of leprosy afflicted worthless flesh.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
He may jump into the Bay of Bengal, but even the sharks there will reject him as putrefying mass of leprosy afflicted worthless flesh.
Ray sirji kya hoga hamre desh ka ?

Hme mukti dijiye en low IQ people sai :toilet:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Yeah keep killing each other for marrying in different religion, caste & what not. Retards everywhere.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Caste system does not work in India anymore. Laws are there.

Heard of the harassment Ashish Nundy, a sociologist and a Christian, had to go through inspite of apologising? And Ashish Nunudy was only amplifying academically.

Since you claim that you are an Indian and a Hindu, it is only that those who ancestors who carried nightsoil would would be the ones who still cannot get over with it. The smell lingers. I agree such a mindset does arouse ire.

They still carry nightsoil on the head in Pakistan, the country that is so close to your heart.
Whoever says Caste system doesn't work in India anymore hasn't bothered to go outside the confines of their intellectual comfort zones and have clearly never been to an Indian Village ,
thankfully in this age there is Internet to the rescue

Here are some videos for your benefit:

there are plenty more, but i m not sure they'll be palatable to the kind of susbscribers we have on this forum these days.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Whoever says Caste system doesn't work in India anymore hasn't bothered to go outside the confines of their intellectual comfort zones and have clearly never been to an Indian Village ,
thankfully in this age there is Internet to the rescue

Here are some videos for your benefit:

there are plenty more, but i m not sure they'll be palatable to the kind of susbscribers we have on this forum these days.

You honestly think that people who deny caste discrimination actually believe that there is none? Oh boy :laugh:.

Most of the people here who deny that actually are just UC bigots(and OBC bigots where there are in majority like TN/Andhra) with a castist agenda

Anyway, the outrage is not per se at the Muslims killing Hindus, but the way the MSM scumbags have not reported this incident. Imagine if it had been the reverse with Hindus killing a Muslim boy for marrying a Hindu girl, the entire MSM would have gone into epilepsy outrage

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
So was Adolf Hitler.
I was being facetious but I'll go along. Hitler never charged into battle. I should qualify that. He did not fight, at least not in the war most people remember him for. Vegetarians might make poor soldiers or they might not but Hitler's example cannot serve to support either one.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I was being facetious but I'll go along. Hitler never charged into battle. I should qualify that. He did not fight, at least not in the war most people remember him for. Vegetarians might make poor soldiers or they might not but Hitler's example cannot serve to support either one.
You never followed Hitler's WW1 history, did you? Hitler didn't hatch out of an egg in 1930.

Besides, eating 10 g of Bhut Jolakia is more manly than eating 1 kg of beef.

pmaitra

Hitler actually fought in World War I. He was injured in the Battle of the Somme in October 1916, won awards, and rose to the position of Lance Corporal.

Read more: Military career of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P.S.: I didn't Google it for you. I gave you the link, to keep it simple, and to avoid making @Mad Indian mad. ;)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is Hitler' war record

First World War Service
of Adolf Hitler
20 April 1889 - 30 April 1945

Chronology

Feb 14 Screened for Austrian Military Service; Found Unfit
Aug 14 Hitler petitions to serve in Bavarian forces despite Austrian Citizenship
16 Aug 14 Hitler volunteers for 16th Bavarian Reserve Infantry Regiment, also known as the List Regiment after its commander
8 Oct 14 Hitler takes oath to King Ludwig III of Bavaria
29 Oct 14 Sees first action 5 miles east of Ypres
Nov 14 Unit near Messines; Assigned war-long role as headquarters messenger
Dec 14 Awarded Iron Cross 2nd Class; Refuses to participate in Christmas Truce
1915 Hitler promoted to Lance Corporal; participates in several actions in Artois Sector
7 Oct 16 Wounded in leg at the Somme; Hitler then spends two months at military hospital in Beelitz near Berlin
Early 17 On light duty after being wounded
1 Mar 17 Returns to Regiment at Front in Picardy
Summer 17 List Regiment returns to Ypres Salient
31 July 17 Battle of Passchendaele begins
Fall 17 Regiment rested in Alsace
Late 17/Early 18 Regiment sent to Oise/Aisne Sector
Mar 18 Operating near Montdidier
Aug 18 Awarded Iron Cross 1st Class for service since 1914 as messenger
28 Sep 18 Incident involving Henry Tandy, VC
Oct 18 Regiment back in Ypres Sector
13 Oct 18 Gassed and temporarily blinded near Wervicq
Oct 18 Recovering his sight at Pasewalk, Germany, Hitler witnesses naval mutineers
11 Nov 18 At news of armistice; Hitler reacts bitterly

Besides two Iron Crosses, Hitler was awarded the Bavarian Military Medal 3rd class with bar, and later received, as did all wounded soldiers, the Cross of Military Merit.

The List Regiment and the headquarters messenger group suffered tremendous casualties during the war.

On what ground do you conclude that vegetarians would make poor soldiers?

A large majority of the Muslim troops opt to be vegetarians since they are apprehensive that the mutton is not hallal. They have proved their mettle in war; some have won high gallantry awards.

Would you classify them as 'poor soldiers' as per your index of good and poor?

Last edited:

PrashantAzazel

The best we can do is to encourage our friends, whether hindus/ Muslims or Christians to give up their backward religions and join humanity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles