Hindu man brutally killed for marrying a Muslim girl in Bihar

mikhail

Country flag
On 23 March 2015, Dainik Bhaskar reported a case of abduction and murder due to inter-religious marriage in Hajipur, Bihar. The deceased (Sanjeev) married a Muslim girl four months ago. It is alleged that angry relatives of the bride, along with some villagers, abducted the bride and bridegroom.

The incident was reported from Senduari village of Hajipur. According to the police, the deceased Sanjeev Patel alias Putul married the daughter of Mohammed Ajajul four months ago. After the love marriage, Mohammed Ajajul registered a case of kidnapping against Sanjeev, but the bride, Chandni, confirmed in the local court that she wanted to stay with her Husband.

Last Saturday, around 100 people attacked the house of Sanjeev. After brutally thrashing Sanjeev and his brother, they abducted Sanjeev and his wife. On Sunday afternoon, people found the body of Sanjeev close to the village of the bride.

People have found the body of Sanjeev, but the bride is still missing. The incident has created tensions in both the villages, and the boy's side is preparing to take revenge.

While the police and administration are trying their best that this incident doesn't result into any major communal conflagration, many similar incidences have been reported in the past.

In 2012, Deeba Algani, 23, was attacked because she was travelling in a car with a person from Hindu community. She was admitted to a hospital after getting beaten up by 20 people.

"The mob waylaid our car, pushed us out and assaulted us. They asked me why I was travelling with a Hindu. I heard the miscreants talking over phone in the Beary language and referring to KFD (Karnataka Forum for Dignity). I can identify those who assaulted us," she said. KFD is an organization similar to PFI in Kerala, which had cut off hands of a professor for allegedly framing questions that were anti-Islamic.

Last year, we had heard about the couple in Kerala who got death threats after the Hindu boy married a Muslim girl. In 2012 only, Dipankar Roy, 22 years old (Hindu) was brutally murdered in West Bengal as he had married Salima (Muslim).

These restrictive clauses for love and marriages will keep haunting our social structure till we don't get rid of regressive and orthodox thinking. Such cases also highlight hatred and intolerance among various communities.

Media has been very selective in picking and debating moral policing cases from Khaps or random Hindu organizations, but they don't highlight cases in which inter-religious killings are involved, especially where the victims are from the Hindu community. If these cases are not highlighted by the media and the activists, the fight against religious bigotry and moral policing will smack of hypocrisy and selective propaganda.
Hindu man brutally killed for marrying a Muslim girl in Bihar
हमलावरों ने घर में घुसकर प्रेमी जोड़े को उठाया, हत्या कर लाश फेंकी, दो समुदायों में तना - www.bhaskar.com
@jus @maomao sir, @Bangalorean sir

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
No media msm will report this, no tv debates, no arnab BS on times now, because Hindus are getting killed by muslims, hence secularism gets promoted by lefts commie anti - national standards.
True secularism can only flourish when hindus make less than 50 % of the population.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Minorities don't realise that they are supplying the reason for a Hindu militant group to come into existence (a real one, which wields assault rifles and C4, not lathis and angry speeches).
Hindus are vegetarian so that's not a credible threat. Everyone knows vegetarians can't fight.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
True secularism can only flourish when hindus make less than 50 % of the population.
I will write a post on the relationship between Hindu's and "secularism" soon. Will tag you .

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I am sure toxic sanghis would have done the same thing to a Muslim man if he'd married a hindu girl. Remember the fuss they caused over love jihad or whatever? Point is, fanatics are the same everywhere.
It's funny, you say that fanatics are the same everywhere but apparently, virtuous people are not. Muslims are better people than Hindus on your view. At least be consistent.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In my experience, Muslims have always been nice to me, never judged me even when I had literally nothing. Hindus were the exact opposite.
I know of many who are friendly to Muslims and vice versa. It is hardly a judgmental choice.

Of course, there is an affinity, they are circumcised.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It's funny, you say that fanatics are the same everywhere but apparently, virtuous people are not. Muslims are better people than Hindus on your view. At least be consistent.
Some are circumcised in the cranium.

And some have vacuum between the ears.

I have seen some of this variety.

They are a great fun, to be frank, on a balmy day.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hindu culture encourages people to acquire wealth, status, etc. There is no emphasis on virtue in Hindu culture, which is why most Hindus dehumanize the poor, weaker sections of society. Caste system is the result of this. Feudalistic mindset is still present in hindus. Even violence against women can be traced back to culture.
Don't give generalised witless statements as if your are some sage. Get some facts.

Now which culture do you think does not have a feudal mindset, violence against women or caste/ class system or dehumaise people or says don't have fiances to live life well and help the poor??

Quit being a dolt.

Are you related to Osama?

He was also a dolt.

Last edited:

sydsnyper

Country flag
Do you know that you can save a lot on internet charges and typing efforts if you simply said the following two sentences and got the hell lost from DFI:

1. I, @genius hate and despise Hindus
2. I, @genius would like to conduct a holocaust of the hindus, far more fantastic than what hitler did to the jews

Hindu culture encourages people to acquire wealth, status, etc. There is no emphasis on virtue in Hindu culture, which is why most Hindus dehumanize the poor, weaker sections of society. Caste system is the result of this. Feudalistic mindset is still present in hindus. Even violence against women can be traced back to culture.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Do you know that you can save a lot on internet charges and typing efforts if you simply said the following two sentences and got the hell lost from DFI:

1. I, @genius hate and despise Hindus
2. I, @genius would like to conduct a holocaust of the hindus, far more fantastic than what hitler did to the jews
He maybe a recruiter of the ISIS.

sydsnyper

Country flag
I am most certain he is at least something in the same vicinity.... I have seen a few jihadi posts on facebook against Indians and Hindus in particular..... believe me, this turd uses the same language and rhetoric...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray I just gave you an example from history: caste system. It is a system which determines your status from womb to tomb and is therefore more dehumanizing than class system. A culture that has created something as dehumanizing and soul-crushing as caste system ... is it so hard to imagine that the same culture could be responsible for violence against women, lack of human rights, etc.? It is a logical corollary.
Caste system does not work in India anymore. Laws are there.

Heard of the harassment Ashish Nundy, a sociologist and a Christian, had to go through inspite of apologising? And Ashish Nunudy was only amplifying academically.

Since you claim that you are an Indian and a Hindu, it is only that those who ancestors who carried nightsoil would would be the ones who still cannot get over with it. The smell lingers. I agree such a mindset does arouse ire.

They still carry nightsoil on the head in Pakistan, the country that is so close to your heart.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
the Wonder is our MSM. I didn't know about the incident of Dipankar Roy mentioned in that article, and we had such a hue and cry for Rizwanur Rehman case?!!!!

I am ashamed of this country. Secularism, my ass!

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Then he is trolling in wrong place.

Anyway, ISIS were violent, but had smarts - would they take this piece of garbage for them to recruit? He would repulse even the most low-wit prospective recruit from joining the Spitting club of Arabia?!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles