Hindu Guy dating Muslim Girl AMA !

charlie

Country flag
This is a defence forum , not a tinder
Bhai too enjoy kar na ...Post kyn kar raha hai
There are lot's of things that should no be discussed in defence forum, but I don't know people here are more interested in discussing about religion, women and personal life rather then defence.

I am otm shank

it's weird that Indians are so uptight about relationships and women. it explains a lot actually.

I can understand some of his language is offensive and ignorant and felt taken aback myself but I date a persian shia girl. I felt like sharing some things I learned from being with her to give introspection to some issues we discuss here but the way he gets dismissed makes me give a second thought

Hemu Vikram Aditya

Country flag
it's weird that Indians are so uptight about relationships and women. it explains a lot actually.

I can understand some of his language is offensive and ignorant and felt taken aback myself but I date a persian shia girl. I felt like sharing some things I learned from being with her to give introspection to some issues we discuss here but the way he gets dismissed makes me give a second thought
Persian or Iranian girls are very open minded and liberal if you go to YouTube and search about Iranian girl marrying Indian Guy or Turkish girl marrying Indian guy you would get lots of Videos
And you think it's fake

I am otm shank

persian chicks and persian people in general are a little too liberal for my tastəs to be honest. I was brought up very conservative Hindu so paavam plays a big part of my dealing with life but that's changing because of her..for better or worse. .time will tell lol

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
persian chicks and persian people in general are a little too liberal for my tastəs to be honest. I was brought up very conservative Hindu so paavam plays a big part of my dealing with life but that's changing because of her..for better or worse. .time will tell lol
Persian or Iranian girls are very open minded and liberal if you go to YouTube and search about Iranian girl marrying Indian Guy or Turkish girl marrying Indian guy you would get lots of Videos
And you think it's fake
Not to forget Persian or Iranian girls are very beautiful

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Background : (please read this before asking any questions) http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-claim-indian-citizenship.76589/#post-1172501

Proof :

well, i can not upload our Pics obviously. so i am going to give you folks some details about our Family Background.

my :

we are sarsvat Brahmin, we used to live in Dera Ghazi Khan city of Present day Pakistan, moved to Rajstahan -jaipur in 47 and my dad later Migrated from Rajasthan to Varanasi 20 years ago.

her:
shes a pushtun (looks pure (pale skin and hazel eyes) (extremely pale) her Family migrated to Vranasi from a village near kabul "tezin"/"tajin". accordng to their communities folklore all 5000/10,000 migrated as solders from AFG to Ind under Lodhies Rule as solders. her Tribe is Yusufzai.(one of the largest in her ethnicity).

Note :

i consider all Muslims of India my Blood Brothers , yes we have ideological Differences but lets not forget that we belong to same Aryan Race.

feel free to ask us Questions !
If you get married then what religion would the kids be? Is she sexually conservative like I'd expect a Muslim woman to be? Is she supposed to shave her pubic hair and satisfy her husband every certain number of days at least according to the Quran and does she follow that?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Not to forget Persian or Iranian girls are very beautiful
Saw few in Delhi. They were skinny and pale. If I had a definition of an ugly girl then they would be defined as ugly. I am more attracted towards the african woman though. Those luscious lips,deep dark eyes,curvaceous body and dark skin that shines in sun :drool:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There are lot's of things that should no be discussed in defence forum, but I don't know people here are more interested in discussing about religion, women and personal life rather then defence.
On a lighter note..

Until early 2015 everybody had lots of complaints about defence in India, hence everybody had a opinion on how it should be.

Now things are happening so fast and exceeding expectations in defence that hardly any complaints.

So people have lots of time to discuss everything else in life. It's just natural progression, when people feel secure and confident they start exploring other facets of life.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Saw few in Delhi. They were skinny and pale. If I had a definition of an ugly girl then they would be defined as ugly. I am more attracted towards the african woman though. Those luscious lips,deep dark eyes,curvaceous body and dark skin that shines in sun :drool:
That is a matter of choice.

The following error occurred:
Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

I am otm shank

ï believe in 'different strokes for different folks'..calling the other guy a racist out of the blue for no reason just seemed like trolling

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles