Hindu families from Pakistan seek refuge in India

natarajan

Re: Persecution forces 60 Hindu families to migrate to India

Now congress and co will say they are immigrants as 60 wont form vote bank

pmaitra

Let them come. We should welcome them.

The government should provide them with tenements, i.e. a roof over their heads, as a minimum.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

If they are illegal immigrants then they should be chucked out. If they are legally migrating and applying for refuge in India then they should be allowed to do so.

Before anyone goes on a tangent i have the same view on all illegal immigrants!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I congratulation for the excellent procedure for ethnic cleansing!

KS

Bye bye DFI

if they are illegal immigrants then they should be chucked out. If they are legally migrating and applying for refuge in india then they should be allowed to do so.

Before anyone goes on a tangent i have the same view on all illegal immigrants!
tnt........

Raj30

We are harassed in Pakistan, many keen to migrate to India: Pakistani Hindu family - The Times of India
comment from yusuf in TOI (I think DFI mod)
Yusuf (Delhi)
9 mins ago
Shame on Pakistan and it's govt. who cannot protect its minority community. These talibani ideology which is increasing in Pakistan (imported from Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia) is demonizing the image of Islam. They don't persecute only Hindu but also to the minority sects such as Shias and Ahmediyas.
ATTARI: Amidst confusion over the travel plans of 223 Pakistani Hindus who arrived in India in two batches on Friday and Saturday following reports of their persecution, another Hindu family - husband, wife and four children from Sibi district in Balochistan (Pakistan) said goodbye to their friends, relatives and their country with the intent to settle in India.

The family which arrived at the Attari International Railway Station on board Samjhauta Express on Monday, was quite vocal on their plans.

"Pakistan se gila nahin, wahan kae bashindo se gila hai" (We have no complaint from Pakistan but its people) said Mukesh Kumar while talking to TOI .

A grocery shop owner in Sibi, Mukesh said Pakistani immigration officials were so skeptical of the visit of Pakistani Hindus to India that before letting them board Samjhauta Express at Wagah on Monday, they were made to give a written undertaking that they were not harassed in Pakistan and would return.

An emotional Mukesh said he had sold his house and other belongings before leaving Pakistan. "I know my relatives are there and they could be harassed but I had to save my and the life of my family, they might also leave Pakistan one day," he said adding that hundreds of Hindu families were keen to migrate to India.

He said he would now go to Indore to seek help from his cousin who lived there.

Mukesh spoke of the terror in Balochistan where gun-wielding motorcyclists often came to their shops and demanded huge money and went to houses to harass Hindu ladies and took away their ornaments.

Following reports of insecurity among Hindus and their possible mass exodus from Sindh and Balochistan, Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari had constituted a three-member committee comprising of senator Hari Ram, member National Assembly Lal Chand and law minister Maula Baksh Chandio to express solidarity with Hindus on behalf of his government and instill a sense of security among them.

Meanwhile, eight-year-old Pranjal Pari, daughter of Mukesh doesn't know that the family has left Pakistan forever. But there was pain in her voice when she said "In school I never played with other (Muslim) girls and remained aloof ."

"Mujhae dar lagta hai , kabhi kuch no kuch hota rehata hai" (I am scared , something keeps on happening) she said.

Echoing her thought was brother Shwet Ahuja who said it was difficult to mix with other boys of his age as they were discriminated.

Mukesh's wife Sumen Devi said they had decided to move India for good after one of their relatives Ravi Kumar was kidnapped by unidentified miscreants and when the family failed to meet their demand of ransom they sent back his dead body after two and half months.

"Mujhe nahi jana wapis ab, bahut ho gaya" (I wouldn't go back, it is enough," she said while wiping her tears.

Mukesh said police did register their cases but didn't do anything to trace the culprits.

Suhani, another Hindu girl who arrived in India remarked sarcastically, "We are very secure as we don't go out of the home and if there is need to move out we wear burqa". She, however, said she had not arrived here to settle but for meeting relatives.

Vashdev , another Hindu from Pakistan said that he had heard of some incidents but didn't know where.

Blackwater

they are doing big mistake by coming to India,the corruption and bureaucracy is same on both side,they wont get any facilities here.

instead they should apply for asylum in some western world

Sikh_warrior

Professional
Rehabilitate Pakistani Hindus in India

Guys let me have your thoughts on this subject.

they have left their current place of stay and come to their motherland to seek shelter and security......

.....India as their motherland should re-settle and support them in India.

Sikh_warrior

Professional

In the Land of The Pure, situation is same as that of 1947.....

....and i think we should support the Hindus/Sikhs who are coming to india and asking for help.

we should not turn away these people back into hell....

.....if we can accomodate LAKHS of illegal BDs, atleast we can adjust few hundred/thousand genuine Hindu/Sikhs entering india on legal visas!

my religion and basic humanity doesnt teach me to turn back someone asking for security and shelter......

Sikh_warrior

Professional
Re: Rehabilitate Pakistani Hindus in India

Here is more proof and more the reason to shelter Hindus/Sikhs asking for security and shelter from India.

'Insecurity biggest threat to Hindus'

HYDERABAD: The chairman of the committee formed by President Asif Ali Zardari to allay the grievances of the Hindu community, Maula Bux Chandio said Monday that security and forced marriages were the biggest threats being faced by the Hindu community.

Members of the Hindu community informed the committee that if the PPP failed to solve their problems, they would vote for the MQM in the next elections.

According to Chandio the issue was not as large as being portrayed in the media however he did acknowledge that the Hindu community suffered from a sense of deprivation.

Chandio stated that in 2011, 7,000 Pakistani's visited Indian and between 1,100-1,200 did not return. "Reports of Hindus not being protected are negative for the image of the country," Chandio said.

Insecurity biggest threat to Hindus - thenews.com.pk

parijataka

Country flag

Pakistani Hindus are definitely a persecuted minority. One reads of young Hindu girls as young as 14 kidnapped, converted to Islam and married off to Muslim men. Govt of India should consider them as refugees and give them refuge on compassionate grounds.

This could be a chance for Congress govt to show they care for Hindus also. (Any Dhongress supporters reading....????)

Blackwater

Guys let me have your thoughts on this subject.

they have left their current place of stay and come to their motherland to seek shelter and security......

.....India as their motherland should re-settle and support them in India.
What ever you say but i feel ,being Hindu does not make India as their motherland.. there are million of hindus living in suriname (latin america), who migrated there 400 yrs back. india should take them also lolllllllllllll

They are making biggest mistake by coming to India. corruption and bureaucracy is same as Pakistan. they wont get good life here too.

best for them is to apply for asylum in any western country embassy,iam sure they will grant them as this is genuine case of human right

Sikh_warrior

Professional

We are harassed in Pakistan, many keen to migrate to India: Pakistani Hindu family

ATTARI: Amidst confusion over the travel plans of 223 Pakistani Hindus who arrived in India in two batches on Friday and Saturday following reports of their persecution, another Hindu family - husband, wife and four children from Sibi district in Balochistan (Pakistan) said goodbye to their friends, relatives and their country with the intent to settle in India.

The family which arrived at the Attari International Railway Station on board Samjhauta Express on Monday, was quite vocal on their plans.

"Pakistan se gila nahin, wahan kae bashindo se gila hai" (We have no complaint from Pakistan but its people) said Mukesh Kumar while talking to TOI .

A grocery shop owner in Sibi, Mukesh said Pakistani immigration officials were so skeptical of the visit of Pakistani Hindus to India that before letting them board Samjhauta Express at Wagah on Monday, they were made to give a written undertaking that they were not harassed in Pakistan and would return.

An emotional Mukesh said he had sold his house and other belongings before leaving Pakistan. "I know my relatives are there and they could be harassed but I had to save my and the life of my family, they might also leave Pakistan one day," he said adding that hundreds of Hindu families were keen to migrate to India.

He said he would now go to Indore to seek help from his cousin who lived there.

Mukesh spoke of the terror in Balochistan where gun-wielding motorcyclists often came to their shops and demanded huge money and went to houses to harass Hindu ladies and took away their ornaments.

Following reports of insecurity among Hindus and their possible mass exodus from Sindh and Balochistan, Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari had constituted a three-member committee comprising of senator Hari Ram, member National Assembly Lal Chand and law minister Maula Baksh Chandio to express solidarity with Hindus on behalf of his government and instill a sense of security among them.

Meanwhile, eight-year-old Pranjal Pari, daughter of Mukesh doesn't know that the family has left Pakistan forever. But there was pain in her voice when she said "In school I never played with other (Muslim) girls and remained aloof ."

"Mujhae dar lagta hai , kabhi kuch no kuch hota rehata hai" (I am scared , something keeps on happening) she said.

Echoing her thought was brother Shwet Ahuja who said it was difficult to mix with other boys of his age as they were discriminated.

Mukesh's wife Sumen Devi said they had decided to move India for good after one of their relatives Ravi Kumar was kidnapped by unidentified miscreants and when the family failed to meet their demand of ransom they sent back his dead body after two and half months.

"Mujhe nahi jana wapis ab, bahut ho gaya" (I wouldn't go back, it is enough," she said while wiping her tears.

Mukesh said police did register their cases but didn't do anything to trace the culprits.

Suhani, another Hindu girl who arrived in India remarked sarcastically, "We are very secure as we don't go out of the home and if there is need to move out we wear burqa". She, however, said she had not arrived here to settle but for meeting relatives.

Vashdev , another Hindu from Pakistan said that he had heard of some incidents but didn't know where.

We are harassed in Pakistan, many keen to migrate to India: Pakistani Hindu family - The Times of India

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

The partition of 1947 is still relevant hence the non-Muslim minorities of BD and Pakistan deserve to come back to India to save their life.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

The partition of 1947 is still relevant hence the non-Muslim minorities of BD and Pakistan deserve to come back to India to save their life.
Chauhan Ji,

Kis kis ko wapas loge?
Hindus in Bhtutan, bangldesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Myanmar, Maldives, Fiji , only to name a few have become monority? Kis kis ki khabar loge ?

blank_quest

Country flag

Now Don't become thekedaar of Hinduism! India needs to know that those who left country or chose not to come to India are not Indians, its as simple. Don't mix emotions with logic

peacecracker

they are doing big mistake by coming to India,the corruption and bureaucracy is same on both side,they wont get any facilities here.

instead they should apply for asylum in some western world
True. however, Sindhi community and others who came from current Pakistani region are one of the successful community in India. I believe, most of the immigrants from Pakistan are not well to do,educated etc. they may be suffering from Inferiority complex ..since they were bullied by the locals(desecrated temples,girls kidnapped)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Rehabilitate Pakistani Hindus: BJP

NEW DELHI: The Bharatiya Janata Party ( BJP) on Monday demanded the government rehabilitate the Hindus who have arrived in India from Pakistan.

Deputy leader of opposition in the Rajya Sabha Ravi Shankar Prasad said the situation was similar to in 1947 when refugees had fled from both parts of divided India after the Partition.

"The Hindu refugees have come here because they have been persecuted. Specially, women were under serious threat," Prasad said.

"There are well known UN conventions which talk about rehabilitation of refugees ... the Indian government should rehabilitate them," he said.

Prasad also wanted to know why there was "a conspicuous silence on part of those who are so-called champions of minority rights".

"The situation is same as that of 1947," he said.
Rehabilitate Pakistani Hindus: BJP - The Times of India

Blackwater

ok let assume Indian govt takes them and grant asylum.

what will they do here in India for living???

Drive auto rikshaw:taunt::taunt:

Will indian govt give govt jobs to them????

:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles