Hillary Sees No India Hand In Balochistan Crisis

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Amid Pakistan's charge that India is fomenting trouble in Balochistan, the US has said it does not have any evidence to support the claims.

"Well, first of all, we have no evidence of that; I mean, we just have no evidence of that," Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said.

Hillary, who just concluded a three-day visit to Pakistan, had made the remarks in Lahore during an interaction with Pakistani editors who told her that many Pakistanis believed India is fomenting trouble in Balochistan.

Describing Balochistan as "a very volatile region," Hillary said she has not seen any evidence from Pakistan about India's involvement in Balochistan.

"Not that I've seen.... I have not seen it. I have not seen anything like that. So I can't agree with you because I personally don't have any information," she said, according to a transcript made available by the State Department here.

Her comments assume significance in the wake of Pakistan alleging it has "evidence" to prove that India is fomenting trouble in Balochistan.

Hillary sees no India hand in Balochistan crisis

SPIEZ

Country flag
I m eagerly awaiting for comments from our friendly peacefull non-terror inflicting neighbours.

That would make this interesting.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
"Well, first of all, we have no evidence of that; I mean, we just have no evidence of that," Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said.
Taking a cue from Vincent Twice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
That is disappointing, because I want Indian 'hand' and more of it up the Paki ass!

niharjhatn

Taking a cue from Vincent Twice?
Quoting sesame street...:tsk:

Wasn't as bad as this

edit NO SHE DID NOT HAVE A STROKE.... just a really bad string of moments. WTF was she saying?

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Reporter probably breathed in too much hairspray.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles