HILARIOUS: 'Pak's Credentials Stronger Than India's For NSG Membership': Sartaj Aziz

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
No. This guy looks much better and satisfied than Aziz. I need something more "butthurt" kinda face.
That, we can only see after NSG membership.
Sooner or later, we will definitely get in before them and Suar Taj Laziz will be seen crying over power balance in South Asia. :D

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
In 1970 if India had blown their nuclear program India would be a far better place to live. Honestly. This is really sad that chu*iya country like Pakistan has high morals and hope of taking back Kashmir.

And we are hopeless about what to do with Pak.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
In 1970 if India had blown their nuclear program India would be a far better place to live.
That's wrong, India already invests one of the lowest in percentage in nuclear or space technology etc.. But our budget and program ends up extensive because of large economy and more shiny minds from 1.3 billions.
Honestly. This is really sad that chu*iya country like Pakistan has high morals and hope of taking back Kashmir.

And we are hopeless about what to do with Pak.
Taking back? When Pakistan had Kashmir at first place. :confused1:

Country flag
I would like to see Pakistan be accepted into NSG it will destroy these worthless organizations faster than they ever imagined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
That's wrong, India already invests one of the lowest in percentage in nuclear or space technology etc.. But our budget and program ends up extensive because of large economy and more shiny minds from 1.3 billions.

Taking back? When Pakistan had Kashmir at first place. :confused1:
POK is not in India's admin. .......................................

Neo

I would like to see Pakistan be accepted into NSG it will destroy these worthless organizations faster than they ever imagined

Actually the duplicity and hypocrisy in the 123 agreement already killed the credibility of these elite clubs.

Country flag
Actually the duplicity and hypocrisy in the 123 agreement already killed the credibility of these elite clubs.
The whole intention behind these clubs was to keep others out . Now they are insignificant too many have crashed the party. What purpose did these groupings serve ? just as many nations that have nukes are outside as the old boys network inside. All the boys inside are also helping others outside.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The whole intention behind these clubs was to keep others out . Now they are insignificant too many have crashed the party. What purpose did these groupings serve ? just as many nations that have nukes are outside as the old boys network inside. All the boys inside are also helping others outside.

The only thing matters to get included or ruling the club is power.

India of 2016 is far far more strong and influential than that of 1947.

Country flag
The only thing matters to get included or ruling the club is power.

India of 2016 is far far more strong and influential than that of 1947.
It is more business. The whole NSG and NPT etc were created against India when India did its first nuclear test in the 1970's. These clubs never stopped anyone from getting nukes in fact many members helped others acquire nukes . The club has no power to do anything more than nuclear business. Every member of the big five has helped a non NPT nation
In their nuclear program. I will give nations that were helped you can easily figure out who helped them from p5

Israel
India
Pakistan
Iran
North Korea
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
Iraq
Libya

Last edited:

Latest Replies