Hilarious : My Day In China !

aerokan

Country flag
I am not sure if I know south aisan countries well. But there is one thing I know, east asian countries don't have such kind of "pride": westnize is the only way to catch the train. Japanise did that, korean did that, Taiwanese did and chinese is doing that.

And not like you, we don't hate them or at least they are not the top one on our hate list. It is a part of game, they won when they thrive. What we need to do? Learn from them today and return the favor when our time comes. That is all.

Call it irony? I don't think there is nothing more irony than making his pre-master's language as his national language and telling me he has the pride of not being the west? How funny is that?
You missed the point again!! Asian countries don't go and poke into other countries affairs just for the gist of it. They may wage wars but not solely driven by vengeance. They won't stoop to the lows like the west. China and it's dear friend are the only two who can stoop to such lows. It's always a game for you guys. You always wait for a chance to strike back however long it maybe. And you wonder why no one trust chinese!! Always thinks to contain this country and that country to raise to the top. U can't move beyond that. We don't hate them to the core like you guys.

We don't have to hate everything abt the former colonizers. English is one of the many languages we speak. India has no national language. Hindi is primary official language. English is secondary. And we have 22 officially recognized languages. If you wanna lie through your teeth, atleast do it in a subtle way so that you can retract (like the CCP). We have grown beyond the silly one language crap u come up with. Atleast, WE HAVE CHOICE . FYI, China and India were both colonized but we never considered them masters, only colonizers. If China considered westeners as their masters, please use that kind of language for China, not India.

no smoking

Country flag
You missed the point again!! Asian countries don't go and poke into other countries affairs just for the gist of it. They may wage wars but not solely driven by vengeance. They won't stoop to the lows like the west. China and it's dear friend are the only two who can stoop to such lows. It's always a game for you guys. You always wait for a chance to strike back however long it maybe. And you wonder why no one trust chinese!! Always thinks to contain this country and that country to raise to the top. U can't move beyond that. We don't hate them to the core like you guys.
It seems that it is you who desn't read the history. Yes, most of countries in asia did that kind of things, including india which stroke back on 1970 to Pakistan. Yes, we all are in a big game and india is playing its role in it. There is no shame about it. How many times that your goveronment officers and military generals tried to remind chinese which part of china could be covered by their new missiles?

Just last month, there was a thread in this forum about a suggestion to settle the sino-india border. How many indian members furiously opposed that? I can still remember one member saying that india should wait for the right time to take the land back instead of settle it.
Obviously, he meaned to do by war instead of smilling. So, looks like you are the same as all the other human being.

We don't have to hate everything abt the former colonizers. English is one of the many languages we speak. India has no national language. Hindi is primary official language. English is secondary. And we have 22 officially recognized languages. If you wanna lie through your teeth, atleast do it in a subtle way so that you can retract (like the CCP). We have grown beyond the silly one language crap u come up with. Atleast, WE HAVE CHOICE .
Since you already have 22 choices, why don't you just take English out of your list?

FYI, China and India were both colonized but we never considered them masters, only colonizers. If China considered westeners as their masters, please use that kind of language for China, not India.
Oh, really, it is really hard to find another example that an army consists of soldiers recruited from colony fighting for their colonizer thousands kilometers away from their own continent. At least chinese didn't do that.

aerokan

Country flag
It seems that it is you who desn't read the history. Yes, most of countries in asia did that kind of things, including india which stroke back on 1970 to Pakistan. Yes, we all are in a big game and india is playing its role in it. There is no shame about it. How many times that your goveronment officers and military generals tried to remind chinese which part of china could be covered by their new missiles?

Just last month, there was a thread in this forum about a suggestion to settle the sino-india border. How many indian members furiously opposed that? I can still remember one member saying that india should wait for the right time to take the land back instead of settle it.
Obviously, he meaned to do by war instead of smilling. So, looks like you are the same as all the other human being.
Did India wage a war against pakistan in 1971 just for the fun of it or to prove supremacy or just for vengence? None of the above. If India is like that, Kashmir issue would have been resolved when Pakistani soldiers signed their defeat. History is not your(chinese) strong point. Don't even bother to prove it otherwise :taunt1:

India doesn't hide behind the veil and cunningly wait for a backstab. If some members said they want war, they are speaking straight on the face and yeah they want it because they don't trust the chinese intentions. And you know perfectly well why Chinese can't be trusted. Don't blame us for your incompetence to live peacefully with your neighbours.

Since you already have 22 choices, why don't you just take English out of your list?
Why should we? Do i look like a Chinese to you to reduce our freedom of choice? We assimilate and grow. That is India's strength. We have our pride. But we are not arrogant and blinded by pride like the Chinese

Oh, really, it is really hard to find another example that an army consists of soldiers recruited from colony fighting for their colonizer thousands kilometers away from their own continent. At least chinese didn't do that.
Why do u think India sent soldiers thousands of kilometers away? First reason, we were fighting against another bigger colonizer. Second reason, we were assured freedom if we fight. You wouldn't understand anyway what it means to fight for freedom. You are slave enough not to worry abt such pittance, ain't it my friend?

fzaq

they know how to make stuffs. why cant they come up with something original and come up with original name? that's unfair competition
anyway it really is funny

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No smoking,

I think you are not aware that English is the language in Nagaland.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
After the attack on Pearl Harbor, the United States declared war against Japan. It was recorded that there were 4,000 Chinese Americans that fought in these wars with the U.S.

There were even Chinese women that also joined the army. They were working everywhere in the U.S.

Chinese Americans joined the 3rd and the 4th infantry in Europe and also joined the 62nd infantry in Asia and Pacific. Nearly 20% of them died on the battlefield.

They fought miles away from their homeland.

They fought for America!

They found respectability to be soldiers rather than dry cleaners, cooks and servant boys.

arkem8

Country flag
they know how to make stuffs. why cant they come up with something original and come up with original name? that's unfair competition
anyway it really is funny
Because the Chinese system discourages innovation, unless you are talking high end government sponsored Military hardware. Anything less than that and it will be ripped off in a week and mass produced elsewhere.

amoy

Take it easy folks. To make your day even more hilarious

Original!

no smoking

Country flag
Did India wage a war against pakistan in 1971 just for the fun of it or to prove supremacy or just for vengence? None of the above. If India is like that, Kashmir issue would have been resolved when Pakistani soldiers signed their defeat. History is not your(chinese) strong point. Don't even bother to prove it otherwise :taunt1:

India doesn't hide behind the veil and cunningly wait for a backstab. If some members said they want war, they are speaking straight on the face and yeah they want it because they don't trust the chinese intentions. And you know perfectly well why Chinese can't be trusted. Don't blame us for your incompetence to live peacefully with your neighbours.
Well, no one is going to have a war for fun or merely avenge. But war is war, you start a war and win something, that is all. I don't see india was any different.

Declaring war? Oh, that is western tradition, not in east. We don't have that kind of tradition until 1978. So, you cannot blame China for that. By the way, when you started your "forward policy" after refuse diplomatic negotiation, you should see it may lead to a war. You cannot blame others for your own stupidness.

Why should we? Do i look like a Chinese to you to reduce our freedom of choice? We assimilate and grow. That is India's strength. We have our pride. But we are not arrogant and blinded by pride like the Chinese
Yes, your pride doesn't stop you using west langauge as your own national language. There is nothing wrong with it. It just doesn't make sense when you claim you don't be like west while you are embracing all most everything from west.

Why do u think India sent soldiers thousands of kilometers away? First reason, we were fighting against another bigger colonizer. Second reason, we were assured freedom if we fight. You wouldn't understand anyway what it means to fight for freedom. You are slave enough not to worry abt such pittance, ain't it my friend?
Ok, why don't you start your fight against British even before being promised freedom. It seems to that only slave need a promise of freedom.

no smoking

Country flag
After the attack on Pearl Harbor, the United States declared war against Japan. It was recorded that there were 4,000 Chinese Americans that fought in these wars with the U.S.

There were even Chinese women that also joined the army. They were working everywhere in the U.S.

Chinese Americans joined the 3rd and the 4th infantry in Europe and also joined the 62nd infantry in Asia and Pacific. Nearly 20% of them died on the battlefield.

They fought for America!

They found respectability to be soldiers rather than dry cleaners, cooks and servant boys.

Yes, Ray, they were fighting for their own country- United States of America because they are Chinese AMERICAN.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
After WWII Japan was known for export of cheap stamped-metal toys to the US.

Now look at the prices of some of those vintage items on eBay today.

vintage metal toys japan | eBay

Buy that cheap Chinese stuff and save it.

aerokan

Country flag
Well, no one is going to have a war for fun or merely avenge. But war is war, you start a war and win something, that is all. I don't see india was any different.

Declaring war? Oh, that is western tradition, not in east. We don't have that kind of tradition until 1978. So, you cannot blame China for that. By the way, when you started your "forward policy" after refuse diplomatic negotiation, you should see it may lead to a war. You cannot blame others for your own stupidness.
U already had that tradition long before 1978. How abt 1965? If japan comes today and claims half of China, I assume China will refuse the diplomatic negotiation. Don't u think so? Likewise, if China suddenly comes and claims the territory after it said there were no territorial disputes with India despite Indian maps given to them included the current Chinese occupied areas, wht do u expect india to do? Stop spewing bullshit repeatedly again and again.

Yes, your pride doesn't stop you using west langauge as your own national language. There is nothing wrong with it. It just doesn't make sense when you claim you don't be like west while you are embracing all most everything from west..
Are u high or are u incredibly stupid my dear ? I assume that CCP doesn't allow you to post when u r high. :laugh:

I already replied to your previous posts that India doesn't have a national language. And Hindi is the primary official language. English is secondary and we have another 22 official languages. Yet, somehow u can't comprehend and selectively do your usual false propaganda. .[/QUOTE]

Ok, why don't you start your fight against British even before being promised freedom. It seems to that only slave need a promise of freedom.
We Indians trust people whoever they are. It's upto the others whether to keep their trust or not. And yes, we are forgiving sometimes when they realise their mistakes. Chinese lost their trust when they backstabbed and they are not worthy of forgiveness yet, because arrogant chinese like u still exist. Till u realize it, u will get the love of our feet on your posterior where the sun doesn't shine :thumb:

no smoking

Country flag
U already had that tradition long before 1978. How abt 1965? If japan comes today and claims half of China, I assume China will refuse the diplomatic negotiation. Don't u think so?
They can come to claim and even occupy. But they won't cry that they were not expecting a war after being beat.

Likewise, if China suddenly comes and claims the territory after it said there were no territorial disputes with India despite Indian maps given to them included the current Chinese occupied areas, wht do u expect india to do? Stop spewing bullshit repeatedly again and again.:
Well, your forward policy is to drive chinese soldiers out of China occupied areas not india occupied areas, so your question is wrong.

Are u high or are u incredibly stupid my dear ? I assume that CCP doesn't allow you to post when u r high. :laugh:

I already replied to your previous posts that India doesn't have a national language. And Hindi is the primary official language. English is secondary and we have another 22 official languages. Yet, somehow u can't comprehend and selectively do your usual false propaganda. .
I love it when indian member is trying to put some labels on your such as traitor, propoganda machine, if they cannot beat you with fact.
Thanks.

We Indians trust people whoever they are. It's upto the others whether to keep their trust or not. And yes, we are forgiving sometimes when they realise their mistakes. Chinese lost their trust when they backstabbed and they are not worthy of forgiveness yet, because arrogant chinese like u still exist. Till u realize it, u will get the love of our feet on your posterior where the sun doesn't shine :thumb:
"Inidans trust people"? Who said so, an indian. Just like I tell everyone that my wife is the most beatiful woman in the world.

Starting a "forward policy" to throw Chinese out of the disputed area after caliming there is nothing to negotiate, I really don't see any trust was given here.

Likewise, you and neighbour are sharing a house, you two have some problems regarding who owns this property. Both of you have some assets in this house. Your neighbour suggested that you two should sit down and talk it through, but you refused. And later, you started a unilateral move by throwing your neighbour's belong out of house. Now, do you call that move a trust? what do you think your neighour would reponse.

pmaitra

They fought for America!

Yes, Ray, they were fighting for their own country- United States of America because they are Chinese AMERICAN.
Yes, true, but then, they also had a stake. Defeating the Axis Powers would mean defeating the Japanese, and securing freedom for China. It can be justified both ways.

no smoking

Country flag
Yes, true, but then, they also had a stake. Defeating the Axis Powers would mean defeating the Japanese, and securing freedom for China. It can be justified both ways.
Yes, we have the respect for them as much as to any other foreigners which were fighting in world war 2.

But we cannot treat them as the same case of indians' scarifice for British.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles