Hijacking Attempt Foiled in China

aeroblogger

Accident: Tianjin E190 near Hotan on Jun 29th 2012, foiled hijack
A Tianjin Airlines Embraer ERJ-190, registration B-3171 performing flight GS-7554 from Hotan to Urumqi (China) with 92 passengers and 9 crew, was climbing out of Hotan about 6 minutes into the flight when 6 passengers wearing staff uniforms attempted to intrude the cockpit in an attempt to hijack the aircraft. Cabin crew, air marshals and passengers subdued the attackers, the aircraft returned to Hotan for a safe landing about 16 minutes after departure. Security personnel arrested the would be hijackers. The lead flight attendant, two air marshals and 7 passengers received minor injuries in the fight with the hijackers.

China's Civil Aviation Authority reported 92 passengers and 9 crew on board of the aircraft when 6 gangsters attempted to intrude the cockpit in order to hijack aircraft, crew and passengers however intervened and subdued the hijackers. Public security organs are currently investigating the occurrence.

The airline reported 92 passengers and 9 crew were on board when 6 criminals attempted to violently intrude the cockpit. The attackers were subdued in combined efforts of cabin crew and passengers, crew and passengers received minor injuries in the fight. An investigation is under way.

Local Authorities reported the six hijackers, who were wearing airline staff uniforms, were identified to be Uighur men, their motives are under investigation.
East Turkestani separatist movement I presume... Perhaps relating to the recent controversy over the Kadeer and Akida Trade Centers?

pmaitra

Congrats to the Chinese security forces.

As much as I would like East Turkestan to be independent, I have to support PRC on this one.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
few more terrorist wont be missed
PRC will have its own 9/11 in Beijing and shanghai as i had always warned for the atrocities they do on muslims.one botched up attack will never going to discourage mujahds.Anyway PRC likes to copy USA in everything so why not have their on 9/11 like usa and they will have their own sob story to tell to the world.but CCP goons will pay for the crimes they commit in xinjiang.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
PRC will have its own 9/11 in Beijing and shanghai as i had always warned for the atrocities they do on muslims.one botched up attack will never going to discourage mujahds.Anyway PRC likes to copy USA in everything so why not have their on 9/11 like usa and they will have their own sob story to tell to the world.but CCP goons will pay for the crimes they commit in xinjiang.
Karma is a bitch and it works both ways dear. It will be nice to watch the wahabbis and other Religious nuts reap their sow after their oil runs out:cool:

I for one wont be surprise if they go back to camel banging barbarians.

aeroblogger

Karma is a bitch and it works both ways dear. It will be nice to watch the wahabbis and other Religious nuts reap their sow after their oil runs out:cool:

I for one wont be surprise if they go back to camel banging barbarians.
While I'm not a fan of terrorism, the CCP really has it coming if they keep up the oppressive policies they have in place.

What has happened in Tibet has shown that nonviolent protest isn't effective... If violence is what it takes for the Ughyurs to get their independence, then that's a decision for them to take.

Will Karma be a bitch? Yeah. But to them, it very well may be worth it.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
While I'm not a fan of terrorism, the CCP really has it coming if they keep up the oppressive policies they have in place.

What has happened in Tibet has shown that nonviolent protest isn't effective... If violence is what it takes for the Ughyurs to get their independence, then that's a decision for them to take.

Will Karma be a bitch? Yeah. But to them, it very well may be worth it.
That was an address to AJTR about her rants about injustice to Muslims, not about Uighurs.

Funny enough, the Pukis were over confident of their strategic clout wrt Uighurs with their Terrorism as a state policy, to black mail China in the Mad house Forum:rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good show.

What was their demand?

Hate these hijackers.

pmaitra

Hijacking an airliner is wrong. Plain and simple. Let Turkestani nationalists fight for their nation again PLA, but Mujahideen are not nationalists, but fighters motivated by religion. Hijacking airliners, which is merely victimizing civilians, is a typical Pakistani trait, the country whose Army can only claim success against civilian targets.

I'd rather East Turkestan remained part of PRC, than become another Pakistani client state, like Afghanistan was under the Taliban.

In an ideal scenario, Pakistani Mujahideens will make life hell for PLA, till PRC and Pakistan come to blows. That will weaken both, and Pakistan will probably cease to exist. Thereafter, India can go in and liberate East Turkestan, now that all the Mujahideen have been exterminated.

aeroblogger

Hijacking an airliner is wrong. Plain and simple. Let Turkestani nationalists fight for their nation again PLA, but Mujahideen are not nationalists, but fighters motivated by religion. Hijacking airliners, which is merely victimizing civilians, is a typical Pakistani trait, the country whose Army can only claim success against civilian targets.

I'd rather East Turkestan remained part of PRC, than become another Pakistani client state, like Afghanistan was under the Taliban.

In an ideal scenario, Pakistani Mujahideens will make life hell for PLA, till PRC and Pakistan come to blows. That will weaken both, and Pakistan will probably cease to exist. Thereafter, India can go in and liberate East Turkestan, now that all the Mujahideen have been exterminated.
or India could get itself a spine and actually try to get an ally out of these people.

I hate that also of not being told.

One has to know of all the types of chaps who are hijackers and their demands.
Agreed. However, the PRC is rather secretive...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Agreed. However, the PRC is rather secretive...
They are the biggest idiots who cause all the problems in the world!

pmaitra

or India could get itself a spine and actually try to get an ally out of these people.
That would require physically cutting off Pakistan and its 'Wild West' (SWAT, FATA) from East Turkestan. To do that, India has to secure Gilgit-Baltistan. Until that happens, what you proposed, doesn't appear to be very realistic.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned

everything is fair in war.And this is war too a Guerrilla War.Did PRC think about once murdering those kids in xinjiang or did usa ever think about once vaporizing millions of Japanese citizens in WW2 or bombing civilian villages from Vietnam to Iraq to Afghanistan to Pakistan.If all the above is valid then mujahids using Guerrilla War is valid too.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So can we see WOT-II Chinese version soon when China experience their own 9/11 and finds that the Pakis are behind it? :lol:

:popcorn:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles