hiii i'm new

mikhail

Country flag
In australia?? No not yet but their numbers here are increasing day by day so maybe in the near future yes

.. aus gonna be uk soon
if things turn out pretty bad in Australia then you can always return to your homeland(India).beside i don't think the Aussies are so dumb to let their country become another U.K.,i mean most of Aussies with whom i have interacted turned out to be pretty hardcore nationalists unlike the Brits who have become increasingly pessimists in the past few decades.

Decklander

Forget about Pakis, I will chase you to give it a desi twist. Tell me what are your qualifications and what are you looking for in India and on DFI.

kafir kaur

Country flag
if things turn out pretty bad in Australia then you can always return to your homeland(India).beside i don't think the Aussies are so dumb to let their country become another U.K.,i mean most of Aussies with whom i have interacted turned out to be pretty hardcore nationalists unlike the Brits who have become increasingly pessimists in the past few decades.
Aussies r nationalists but their govt is not ., this the main reason they hate the current party esp PM julia gillard for her wrong policies and decisions

kafir kaur

Country flag
Forget about Pakis, I will chase you to give it a desi twist. Tell me what are your qualifications and what are you looking for in India and on DFI.
Im just a post graduate from mumbai university moved to aus a year ago .. Im here coz i want to know about indian defence i went through other indian defence sites but DFI is the best in my perception so decided to join + pakis r a lot less here and members in this forum dont kiss paki a*** unlike other indian forums

mikhail

Country flag
Im just a post graduate from mumbai university moved to aus a year ago .. Im here coz i want to know about indian defence i went through other indian defence sites but DFI is the best in my perception so decided to join + pakis r a lot less here and members in this forum dont kiss paki a*** unlike other indian forums
sister most of the members of DFI are Indian nationalists and believe me we don't give a s**t to what the pakis think about us but here we Indians are the boss:cool2:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
that is fake Indian form, run by Pakistani pretending to be Indian.

mikhail

Country flag
that is fake Indian form, run by Pakistani pretending to be Indian.
sir,i also joined that forum before joining DFI but after spending sometime there i realised that the mods were extremely biased towards the pakistani members and so from that day onward i have never logged in that s**tty forum again.
the only genuine Indian defence forum in the internet other than the Bharat Rakshak Forum is D.F.I. and for people like us who don't possess sound military knowledge D.F.I. is the best place to learn something valuable regarding defense matters plus the senior members here are far more knowledgeable and they are always willing to help us.that's what i really like about the D.F.I.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
my real name is simran kaur , im kafir kaur for pakis who chase sikh girls and convert them to islam nothing against muslims but cant stand pakis aka -----es:rolleyes:cool2:
hello there Simran and welcome to the forum - glad to have you here - it's refreshing good news for me to see another woman on this forum !

Hello @kafir kaur, welcome to DFI. You should also say "Hi" to another member called @Godless-Kafir.
hah i didnt know that Godless-Kafir was a lady ! surprising that both other ladies have a kafir in their name ?

Welcome to the DFI, Kaffir! I recommend that you be kind to animals.
I am a member SPCA.......Pakistanis are good chaps as they claim to be so! ........
(Ray-ji pls allow partial quote)
i would also recommend please be kind to animals on this forum - even though im not a member of the SPCA ...there's another species of SPCA-pets in another country 1000 miles from the northeastern border of india and they wave some red rag with yellow stars ? - remember not to get irritated by them , i earned an infraction by being irritated , so that's some advice in advance , if you would .

In australia?? No not yet but their numbers here are increasing day by day so maybe in the near future yes
.. aus gonna be uk soon
here are some comments about that ,- Muslim Riots in Sydney. - YouTube

Aussies r nationalists but their govt is not ., this the main reason they hate the current party esp PM julia gillard for her wrong policies and decisions
frankly i found it quite amusing, first julia pulled a coup and displaced kevin rudd,and now rudd has done it back to julia ?? ...:rofl:

sister most of the members of DFI are Indian nationalists and believe me we don't give a .........but here we Indians are the boss:cool2:
( partial quote pls , mikhail-ji )

i hope i can claim some credit for that - ive been telling that rather often to some of the lizards who quite often lurk around here

overall Ms Simran, this is a really good forum, not exaggerating in saying that it's probably up there as one of the best on the entire internet , really !!
.... a wide range of issues are discussed here and i have to admit , im kinda addicted to it

i hope you will be too !

WELCOME !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dinesh_Kumar

Welcome to DFI....

Great place to learn, make mistakes and let u be...

Many topics avbl, easy to start own thread and rant abt anything under the sun!!!

Dinesh_Kumar

Oh.......and not snooty and havin' high entry barrier like other forum, BharatRakshak.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
hah i didnt know that Godless-Kafir was a lady !
Maam, he GK is guy, he was on my FB friends list for long time, about year ago i have not seen him posting, may be he finally started concentrating on his family business or got married.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B hiii.......... Introductions & Announcements 18
A hiii Introductions & Announcements 14