Hii. New to this community

ark200

Hello

I am new to this community but not new to indian army. I have heard a lot about it. So I decided ton join this forum to discuss some matters about indian army .

I am a lawyer from kolkata west bengal. That's for now. More will come on later.

Jai Hind

Jai shree ram

sorcerer

Country flag
Hello

I am new to this community but not new to indian army. I have heard a lot about it. So I decided ton join this forum to discuss some matters about indian army .

I am a lawyer from kolkata west bengal. That's for now. More will come on later.

Jai Hind

Jai shree ram
:)
Welcome to the clan!
:india:

sthf

Country flag
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hello

Jai Hind

Jai shree ram
Well come dear,

hum bhi Jai Hind and Jai shree Ram wale hi hai. Khub Jamegi.

bose

Country flag
Hello

Jai Hind

Jai shree ram

Welcome to the forum !! Looking forward to your views and comments...

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Greetings !

Your inputs as a lawyer will be highly appreciated. Sometimes things gets very technical :wink:

FalconZero

Country flag
Hello

Jai Hind

Jai shree ram
I wonder how are you now in WB.

Thank you very much, I read the rules carefully but couldn't find the terms of what conditions are met to post a posting. Do you need points here? Or do I need to get approval from the forum moderator? Could you please enlighten me?
Just be civil, lurk more, don't derail a thread or post oneliners. If you have any questions first search the thread chances are those questions have already been discussed and if not post about it. Who da fuk reads Terms and Conditions? That's not how normal people act wumao.

Welcome to DFI.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Thank you very much, I read the rules carefully but couldn't find the terms of what conditions are met to post a posting. Do you need points here? Or do I need to get approval from the forum moderator? Could you please enlighten me?
Why don't you have a country flag?

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
You mean to post a thread? I think you need to have posted around 10 messages/posts before you can start a new thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles