Hidden Message to China from the Agni 5 team

arkem8

Country flag

Shakti Two stage thermonuclear device with fusion boosted primary, intended for missile warhead;
test design yield 45 kt, with a 200 kt deployed yield

Things we know: 1.we can nuke India right now
What you don't know is whether China can survive a counter attack to the Pearl Delta region, assuming the north-eastern parts are currently beyond range
2. We have H warhead.
So does India, around a hundred, plenty to wipe China clean off the map, with more than enough to spare for the Paki..
3. We successful test our anti long range missile system a few years ago.
The Agni 2 and 3 can reach Guangzhou, as will the Sukhoi's with the tac nukes.
4. We know Indian didn't successful test their H warhead( not even a H device ) yet.
The tests in 73' were fission type nukes, that are comparable to Hiroshima, more than enough to wipe out the largest of the Chinese cities, industrial zones, the tests in 98' included thermonuclear devices and boosted fission devices
5. All the important parts of Indian missile are imported , even the body material. Stop your verbal diarrhea, provide neutral links or take back your rubbish.. We just need to talk with the export countries( hint : not just Russia) to cantrol the quality and quantity of Indian missiles.Really?!? China has that much influence over the Russkies and Americans?? :lol:the transfer of the nuke attack sub, help on the Arihant, 2008 nuke deal and backdoor entry into the uranium club all show us how rubbish your claim is..
Another clueless, mindless Chini drone, here to vomit CCP approved shyte...

Last edited:

arkem8

Country flag
Source
CNS - World Reaction to the Indian Nuclear Tests

Referring to India's three nuclear tests on Monday, Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhu Bangzao said that the government "expresses grave concern about India conducting nuclear tests." Zhu said, Indian nuclear testing "runs against international trend and is detrimental to the peace and stability of the South Asian region.":lol:
(Lateline News, 12 May 98; CNN, 13 May 98)

On 13 May the Chinese government stated that it was "shocked and strongly condemns" the Indian nuclear tests and called for the international community to "adopt a unified stand and strongly demand that India immediate stop development of nuclear weapons." :taunt1:
(Reuters, 13 May 1998)

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Another clueless, mindless Chini drone, here to vomit CCP approved shyte...
I dont think Inida will survive after first wave attack by China, also I dont belive India will attack China first.

I dont know Indian successful test H deveice. Any data?

hundreds H warhead? any sources to support your BS?

Country flag
I dont think Inida will survive after first wave attack by China, also I dont belive India will attack China first.

India has more fissile material than China

arkem8

Country flag
LOL, 15 years ago if someone told the leadership in beijing of the nuke tests their reaction would be similar, delusions are common in closed authoritarian societies, where only one version of reality exists..:laugh:

Look at the post above this one...HEHE!!

Country flag
even the data is right, what can you approve?
India have more iron core than China, means India can produce more and better steel than China?
You are trolling and this is a warning before an infarction!!!!!!!!!!

arkem8

Country flag
even the data is right, what can you approve?
India have more iron core than China, means India can produce more and better steel than China?
You asked for a source you got it, your reaction is typical of a Chini drone that just got a hard slap of reality..
did u test any thing after?
1. to much heat from important trading partners.
2. no urgent pressing needs..:cool2:
3. will test some time in the future maybe when a Chinese leader is paying a visit, you know, just to show you your place..

Are you blind or deaf. What is Agni?
He was making a lame argument about how Chinese nukes are superior to Indian ones, this is obviously a moot point because once they start flying the difference in yield will not make much of a difference, destruction will be mutual and comprehensive..

Last edited:

arkem8

Country flag
from testing the air and eathquake level, we know the exact data in your test.
You sound just like a stupid delusional inbred Paki.. you have a lot in common with the denizens of that failed state....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles