Hidden Agenda of ISI

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
The conflict is there and it is exist in many countries irrespective of Muslim or non-muslim countries about secularism, Islamism, Communism, Brahmanism and e.t.c...
WTF is "brahmanism"?! What sort of propaganda are you guys fed?!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Similar to somewhat talibanism and islamism :p
Eh - Talibans and Islamists are notorious worldwide for violence and mayhem and bloodshed. From Algeria to Indonesia, from Pakistan to Somalia, Islamists and Talibani elements have a problem everywhere.

"Brahmanism" has no damn meaning at all. And if you equate it to "Islamism" and "Talibanism", it reflects on your education system.

SamwiseTheBrave

Sorry. You'll have to explain that to me point by point. I did not understand what you said.
you answered by question with the next 2 posts you made :) your point that Pak Army ("Dilute") and Taliabn (hardline) are indeed in a power struggle clarifies things.

Peaceworldwide

@peacecracker

We will change Pakistan after 20-50 years, running away is not a solution to the problems faced by Christians, Hindus etc. We will not run away from Pakistan, instead we will struggle for our rights.

Last edited by a moderator:

bennedose

seems you are good in maths.
Is that you learn from maths class or strategic schools?
Keep this theory with you. It will be handful for Pakistan and OFF COURSE India.
Thank you for your compliment. In India my math is not considered extraordinary and I am pleased that at least Pakistani standards match my low standards.

On the question of whether a future Taliban government in Pakistan would be good for India or not, let me post some more Indo-Pakistani math as part of aman ki tamasha

Once again, if India gains the score is +1 and -1 if India loses. 0 is neutral

If a Taliban government comes to power in Pakistan after defeating the "secular" (LOL) "liberal" Pakistani army and government then
1. They will be against India and will try to make trouble for India (score -1 for India)
2. They wil also be against the USA and all Kafirs (score +0.5 for India because they have more enemies)
3. They will get no arms aid from the USA (score +1 for India)
Total score for India with future Taliban government: +0.5

If the current "moderate, clean shaven secular, Amrika pasand Pakistan army and elite stay in power
1. They will continue to be against India and continue to send terrorists (since nations do that sometimes )- (score -1 for India)
2. they will suck up to China and continue to lick US ass and take bribes to fight US wars (score -0.5 for India)
3. they will continue to get free gifts of arms and other equipment for use against India (score -1 for India)
Score for India with existing governement -2.5

India is much better off with a taliban goverment in Pakistan. Pakistanis too will be happy because proper sharia by the book will be imposed. All barbers and kafris will be killed or enslaved. All women will be in burqas - Pakistani women do look petite and pretty in burqas - it is only Pakistani soldiers who hide in burqas who are ugly. All girls schools will be closed down. Pakistani women will then be doing the job that God intended them to do. Music can be banned Music only serves to divert the mind away from God. Pictures and TV need to be banned right away. Bollywood sales in Pakistan will reduce and India will not be able to have its corrupting kafir influence on Pakistan

All in all a Taliban government in Pakistan has only positives for the subcontinent of IndiaPakistan,

Last edited:

desicanuk

@peacecracker

We will change Pakistan after 20-50 years, running away is not a solution to the problems faced by Christians, Hindus etc. We will not run away from Pakistan, instead we will struggle for our rights.
Good luck!You have no chance unless you resort to Taliban style violent Jihad against Islamofascism of Pakistan.Hindus have just about disappeared from Pakistan.Now its your turn and also that of other kafirs like shias,ahmadiyyas etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peaceworldwide

Good luck!You have no chance unless you resort to Taliban style violent Jihad against Islamofascism of Pakistan.Hindus have just about disappeared from Pakistan.Now its your turn and also that of other kafirs like shias,ahmadiyyas etc.
We are doing a peaceful struggle, we do not want to become terrorists like Taliban. Many people are now recognizing the rights of Pakistani minorities i.e. Christians, Hindus, Sikhs etc. Running away is not an option.

Peaceworldwide

And one more thing, The Government of Pakistan claims in its national census that Christians are few in Pakistan which is not true. Christians are a lot in Pakistan, you can go to any city of Pakistan you will find many Christians there, even in Taliban northern areas.

trackwhack

I'll answer when that happens.
But you(US) have been threatening to do that. The judgement cannot be different if the threat is actioned or if it remains a threat. you may as well answer that now. Please amuse us.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
But you(US) have been threatening to do that. The judgement cannot be different if the threat is actioned or if it remains a threat. you may as well answer that now. Please amuse us.
Aren't Obama and Kerry amusing enough for you? The so-called threat ("red line") was always ambiguous and eventually denied by The Won.
I didn't set a red line. The world set a red line.
B.H.Obama

bennedose

And one more thing, The Government of Pakistan claims in its national census that Christians are few in Pakistan which is not true. Christians are a lot in Pakistan, you can go to any city of Pakistan you will find many Christians there, even in Taliban northern areas.
Pakistan has not held a proper census covering all the areas that are called "Pakistan" for decades. If you see the words "Pakistan" and "census" together you know that someone is bullshitting

rohanvij

Read the true account of the activities of ISI and its role in spreading terrorism across Asia.

"Inside ISI: The Story and Involvement of the ISI in Afghan Jihad, Taliban, Al-Qaeda, 9/11, Osama Bin Laden, 26/11 and the Future of Al-Qaeda" by S K Datta, EX Cbi Chief. The book is available at Amazon India and Flipkart in Print and eBook format. A must read for everyone.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles