Hidden Agenda of ISI

bennedose

Can someone defines Civilized world in the context of Current Scenario of the existing world??
Anyway if Pakistan has been doing it for whatever purpose, Countries often do such things.
Once Nelson Mandela was a terrorist...
World Changes definitions and perceptions with their intentions to achieve or gained something..
There is no definite meaning of such acts...
What is the point to prove from it???
Yes yes.

Now it is time for other countries to do to Pakistan what Pakistan used to do to them. After 65 years - in 2078 or so, people from those countries can say "Countries often do such things". That is how the world works.

DEJAVU

Yes yes.

Now it is time for other countries to do to Pakistan what Pakistan used to do to them. After 65 years - in 2078 or so, people from those countries can say "Countries often do such things". That is how the world works.
Yes, That is how world works,
Your age is not suitable to realize such facts as you or any human lived an average life of 60 years but states and countries lived centuries or millennium. It is beyond your understanding and imagination...
what about BHAGAT SINGH? IS he a terrorist or Freedom fighter.
I consider him a great freedom fighter in the context of Sub-continent and Indo-Pakistan history but please ask Britishers, what they said about him.
Bhagat Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Give Bhagat Singh his due place in history, demand Netizens.
Give Bhagat Singh his due place in history, demand Netizens - Page 2 - Times Of India
What about this demand of Indians????

CAN you differentiate British terrorist or Sub-continent terrorist in case of Bhagat Singh..
Again i say he is a Freedom Fighter. Thumbs up to him.

Last edited:

DEJAVU

How ironic ! You call them brothers and sisters however, won't stop abusing them in reality. Everyone, knows who is twisting, bending etc...

okay, Pakistan produced Talibunnies. Once upon a time they were heroes to you, you named them Mujahideens, Jihaadis etc..., Now when they are killing their own masters, you name them as a terrorists !

Oh wait, for you guys, there exists 2 types of Talibunni's; isn't it ? Good Talibunnies and Bad Talibunnies ?

Don't know what are you trying to say here !

A terrorist is a terrorist, PERIOD. There's no Indian or American definition.

I am sure, Pakistani definition of terrorism would be different !!!

Pakistan = Terror sponsoring state (Except Pakistan, every major country in the world says that)

Here's a picture of terrorists, hope you would recognise them ;)

Yes we produced taliban in the past with help of World Democratic Fighters..
US is now considering Afghan taliban to label them Good talibans and doing talks with them. they allowed them to open offices in Qatar and other Middle eastern countries...
India produced Mukti bahini, naxalites, maoists, tamil tigers.
Indian Army Killing innocent Dalits, Maoists and Muslims In UP and Christians in ORISSA..
Yeah they are all terrorists, you are right,.
Infact Indian Army killed Sikh Terrorists in 1984..REALLY
Yeah they are terrorists..
So much for your self acceptance and morality.

CAN you differentiate British terrorist or Sub-continent terrorist in case of Bhagat Singh..

Last edited:

kseeker

Retired
India produced Mukti bahini, naxalites, maoists, tamil tigers.
Indian Army Killing innocent Dalits, Maoists and Muslims In UP and Christians in ORISSA..
Yeah they are all terrorists, you are right,.
Infact Indian Army killed Sikh Terrorists in 1984..REALLY
Yeah they are terrorists..
So much for your self acceptance and morality.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please search on web before commenting. No point in discussing with you.

Well it's not your fault, you have been brainwashed by your so called education system & media in such a way that, your mutated brain cells won't accept the truth anyway.

It has become a habit for Pakistanis to blame Indian army for killing dalits, muslims blah blah blah....

Get your facts straight ! Our defence forces consists of Dalits, Muslims, Sikh, Christians etc all are Indians ! Army doesn't kill our own people.

I am sure any SANE Indian would never be able to understand why Pakistanis are so concerned about Indian Dalits ? :confused:
Concern towards Indian Radical Muslims, at least there's some rationale behind that, Muslim Brotherhood !!!

Do you even know Dalits are also Hindus just like any other Hindu Kafirs ? Why only show concern towards Dalit Kafirs, why not other Hindu Kafirs ?

Last edited:

bennedose

Yes, That is how world works,

what about BHAGAT SINGH? IS he a terrorist or Freedom fighter.
er sir, You are unable to focus. Whether Bhagat Singh was a terrorist or not is merely a diversion from today's fact. Pakistan is a terrorist state. It's people support and cheer terrorism.

Bhagat Singh, my inability to understand, countries surviving centuries etc is all simply a typical ploy to divert the subject from that fact that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a terrorist nation.

The Pakistan army controls some terrorists but is unable to control others. In fact no one is in total control in Pakistan, but terrorism is Pakistan's life blood. If the entire world is affected by Pakistan sponsored terrorism, Pakistan too is affected by Pakistan sponsored terrorism. Pakistan is a victim of Pakistan and Pakistan is busy flushing itself down Pakistan.

Of course it is another matter that it cheers me no end, but tell me this. All that the Taliban want is sharia. Why are people such as yourself and the Pakistan army against sharia? Is it that difficult to impose sharia in a pure "Paki" Islamic country like Pakistan?

bennedose

We can do a simple game theory analysis of who is better for India, the Taliban or the Pakistan army.

Something good for India scores 1. Bad for India scores -1 Neutral for India scores 0.

Taliban hate India (score -1 for India)
Pakistan army hate India (score -1 for India)

Taliban want sharia (score 0)
Pakistan army want sharia (0)

Taliban want to hit Pakistan army (+1)
Pakistan army wants to befriend the Taliban (0)

Taliban hate US and get no US aid (+1 for India)
Pakistan army are US chamchas and receive aid from US (score -1 for India)

Taliban have less lethal arms to fight India (score +1)
Pakistan army have more powerful arms to fight India due to US support (score -1)

Taliban control parts of Pakistan (0)
Pakistan army control parts of Pakistan (0)

Tally up the scores an you find that India gets a benefit of +2 with Taliban, but India's benefit is -3 with Pakistani army

So the Taliban is the best thing for India among the two bad choices we have.

SamwiseTheBrave

We can do a simple game theory analysis of who is better for India, the Taliban or the Pakistan army.

Something good for India scores 1. Bad for India scores -1 Neutral for India scores 0.

Pakistan army have more powerful arms to fight India due to US support (score -1)

Tally up the scores an you find that India gets a benefit of +2 with Taliban, but India's benefit is -3 with Pakistani army

you are assuming that the Taliban and the Pak Army will co-exist and not engage in a power struggle to overcome one another. is that a valid assumption ?
if yes, then it implies the Pak Army is using the Taliban as its dirty warforce, which converts +2 to -2 and another -3, making it -5. isn`t that the game which the paki militray establishment is playing right now? max. gains from US & min. losses from keeping the taliban alive

Last edited:

peacecracker

the knowledge of a Christian or Hindu community still surviving in Pakistan is amusing for lot of us. @Hector: you have no option left other than leaving Pakistan in long term(20-50years).

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
or my basic assumptions are accurate to begin with, and take my word for it, i am not easily amused :lol:
I am amused by a supposedly adult person posting with a nom de plume of Samwise the Brave. I'd be more impressed by a screen name like ... oh... say, "Bongo the Rabbit Destroyer" :dude:

SamwiseTheBrave

I am amused by a supposedly adult person posting with a nom de plume of Samwise the Brave. I'd be more impressed by a screen name like ... oh... say, "Bongo the Rabbit Destroyer" :dude:
looks like i touched a raw nerve :lol: my nom de plume is my choice, and mine alone. you are entitled to your opinions on it, but the use of adjectives and not logic suggests you have lost the plot, if there was one in the first place.
so just cut to the chase Ewald - such silly name calling does not behoove you

bennedose

you are assuming that the Taliban and the Pak Army will co-exist and not engage in a power struggle to overcome one another. is that a valid assumption ?
if yes, then it implies the Pak Army is using the Taliban as its dirty warforce, which converts +2 to -2 and another -3, making it -5. isn`t that the game which the paki militray establishment is playing right now? max. gains from US & min. losses from keeping the taliban alive
Sorry. You'll have to explain that to me point by point. I did not understand what you said.

bennedose

the knowledge of a Christian or Hindu community still surviving in Pakistan is amusing for lot of us. @Hector: you have no option left other than leaving Pakistan in long term(20-50years).
I once wrote a game theory program to analyse the effect of he presence of non Muslim dhimmis on a largely Islamic population such as Pakistan. Non Muslims survive as long as they conform to certain norms and restrict themselves to a subservient role - which is true in Pakistan where Christians are given the caste role of sweepers.

But what is happening in Pakistan now is a conflict between the Taliban/Islamists who want to impose sharia as per the book with no female education and uncompromising war against unbelievers, and the Pakistan army and Pakistani elite who ws goodies like relations with the west and female education. In this conflict, non Muslims don;t stand a chance. For their own survival those Pakis who act "moderate" and talk like they oppose the Taliban simply have to look the other way when it comes to non Muslims. Salman Taseer was an early example of what happens in Pakistan to anyone who pretends to be Islamic but tries to dilute principles about how women and non Muslims should be treated.

If you read Air Commodore Haider's autobiography you will find that he worked in an era when Pakistanis were sore of "dilute Islamic". By this I mean that Haider called for bottle of cologne for pilots going on raids over India in 1965 to cover themselves with scent so that they would be smelling nice for the houris in heaven should they be killed ("martyred"). The same air force guys had American women swarming over air based, American girlfriends and mixed male female parties with liquor. In Pakistan armed forces parties nowadays, men and women are segregated and there is no liquor. So even the so called "moderate" types of the Pakistan armed forces have gradually moved over to a more uncompromising "Islamic" posture because they are afraid of not doing that - not because everyone likes it. So there are some pretenders who are pretending to be devout in order to survive and the Islamists will simply kill them if they don;t pretend. Non Muslims do not stand a chance.

bennedose

For all the nonsense about "pure Islam" that has come out of Pakistan over the decades, the one thing that Pakistanis have never admitted or addressed was "What constitutes an Islamic nation?" The Pakistani elite who ruled Pakistan since independence were the wealthy Ashraf from India who ran to Pakistan, the army bras who opted for Pakistan combined with local landowners in Pakjab and Sindh.

Many of these people had views that gelled well with Jinnah's "dilute Islamic views" in which the token prayers were said while drinking, socialization with women and womens education were taken for granted with the condition that those Muslims who did not want all this stuff could carry on behaving as they wanted. This is all very well in theory, but in practice it means two sets of laws. One set of pure "islamic" laws and another set of secular laws.

The British had followed this policy - where secular laws were applied while those Muslims who wanted sharia were allowed to live that way unless they broke secular Brit laws when they would be punished even if they were complying with Islamic law while breaking secular law (eg killling an alleged blasphemer). In many cases Islamic laws did not come into conflict with secular laws. For example if I kept my daughter away from school and required her to wear a hijab, no one could stop me.

In Pakistan, the elite and RAPE class assumed that this cosy half-Islam half Kafir rule-set would continue. But they did not cater to the fact that "independence" means that strict Islamists are also independent.Pakistan is now a conflcit between strict Islam where sharia must be applied (Taliban) versus the dilute pretend Muslims of the army officers and wealthy western educated elite.

I think Pakistan is an Islamic state and should have strict sharia as the Islamists and Taliban are demanding. That will be good for Pakistanis. How other countries react to Pakistan is a different itssue - that would be Pakistan's karma.:rofl:

DEJAVU

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Please search on web before commenting. No point in discussing with you.

Well it's not your fault, you have been brainwashed by your so called education system & media in such a way that, your mutated brain cells won't accept the truth anyway.

It has become a habit for Pakistanis to blame Indian army for killing dalits, muslims blah blah blah....

Get your facts straight ! Our defence forces consists of Dalits, Muslims, Sikh, Christians etc all are Indians ! Army doesn't kill our own people.

I am sure any SANE Indian would never be able to understand why Pakistanis are so concerned about Indian Dalits ? :confused:
Concern towards Indian Radical Muslims, at least there's some rationale behind that, Muslim Brotherhood !!!

Do you even know Dalits are also Hindus just like any other Hindu Kafirs ? Why only show concern towards Dalit Kafirs, why not other Hindu Kafirs ?
DUDE. Stop giving wrong pills to your people..

DEJAVU

seems you are good in maths.
Is that you learn from maths class or strategic schools?
Keep this theory with you. It will be handful for Pakistan and OFF COURSE India.

DEJAVU

For all the nonsense about "pure Islam" that has come out of Pakistan over the decades, the one thing that Pakistanis have never admitted or addressed was "What constitutes an Islamic nation?" The Pakistani elite who ruled Pakistan since independence were the wealthy Ashraf from India who ran to Pakistan, the army bras who opted for Pakistan combined with local landowners in Pakjab and Sindh.

Many of these people had views that gelled well with Jinnah's "dilute Islamic views" in which the token prayers were said while drinking, socialization with women and womens education were taken for granted with the condition that those Muslims who did not want all this stuff could carry on behaving as they wanted. This is all very well in theory, but in practice it means two sets of laws. One set of pure "islamic" laws and another set of secular laws.

The British had followed this policy - where secular laws were applied while those Muslims who wanted sharia were allowed to live that way unless they broke secular Brit laws when they would be punished even if they were complying with Islamic law while breaking secular law (eg killling an alleged blasphemer). In many cases Islamic laws did not come into conflict with secular laws. For example if I kept my daughter away from school and required her to wear a hijab, no one could stop me.

In Pakistan, the elite and RAPE class assumed that this cosy half-Islam half Kafir rule-set would continue. But they did not cater to the fact that "independence" means that strict Islamists are also independent.Pakistan is now a conflcit between strict Islam where sharia must be applied (Taliban) versus the dilute pretend Muslims of the army officers and wealthy western educated elite.

I think Pakistan is an Islamic state and should have strict sharia as the Islamists and Taliban are demanding. That will be good for Pakistanis. How other countries react to Pakistan is a different itssue - that would be Pakistan's karma.:rofl:
Thats too long Dude, i read it but cant reply that.
One thing i would like to tell you Sharia Law is not what Taliban is stating, Taliban are misguided people who are using the word for their own interest.

I agreed that Pakistan are in a conflict between Khilafat and Democracy.
Presidential form of government are much similar to Islam.
The conflict is there and it is exist in many countries irrespective of Muslim or non-muslim countries about secularism, Islamism, Communism, Brahmanism and e.t.c...

Last edited:

kseeker

Retired
DUDE. Stop giving wrong pills to your people..
Even if we give elixir to you guys, you wouldn't drink that anyway :taunt:

One thing i would like to tell you Sharia Law is not what Taliban is stating, Taliban are misguided people who are using the word for their own interest.
Then what Taliban is stating ? and Who misguided them ? and how Taliban should behave according to you ? Tell us frankly, why Taliban which was a friend of Pakistan once upon a time turned against it's creators ?

Presidential form of government are much similar to Islam.
Much similar but not according to Islam right ? Islam says some good thing but Muslims interpret as something else ! Don't you agree ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles