Hi

shankarosky

Hi guys -Iam shankarosky really shankar but that user name is already in use here so used my russian nick name -nice to be here

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome Shankar, Awesome to have you with us!

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Nice to meet you shankar:)

A.V.

welcome to DFI great to have a quality member like you amongst us

shankarosky

well guyR s i like writitng military scenarios and have been doing so for donkeo ys years . Those of who want me to start a new one here can suggest a background and then i will start a story line - is that ok

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
well guyR s i like writitng military scenarios and have been doing so for donkeo ys years . Those of who want me to start a new one here can suggest a background and then i will start a story line - is that ok
Sir,

Some of us are followers of your military scenarios on the other forum and we really cherish your writing there. It will be great if you could start a military scenario thread here.

I and I think many others would love to envision a military scenario of a skirmish between India and Pakistan through your eyes (thinking). The setup could be punitive strikes on Pakistan using cold-start doctrine post 26/11 mumbai attacks, without escalating into a full fledged war.

Thanks

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Have read your scenarios.
They are awesome and most importantly realistic.

LaBong

Good to see shankorasky saar (OOPS that lingo) here too. Just now noticed igorr's ID. Good to see you guys here. Any other member from the gang?

bhramos

Country flag
Welcome to DFI , Enjoy your stay here and ur disscussions.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
namaskaram shankar saar hi from an addict of your scenarios i have red and re red all your post they are simply the best

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles