Hi

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Hi buddy , yea i remember the name , i think a lot of Indians left the WAB ,but im at a loss as to why ? maybe when Ray got suspended ???? you are all sorely missed , by me anyway .:
In my case, I became more active on a Pakistani forum where you had more discussions that were more interesting for me.

But I guess for most Indians it was the taking out of the South Asian forum just because of an attack by Pakistanis! That was BETRAYAL. ;)

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Hiya Tankie ! Welcome aboard to the cruise of Knowledge. :D

Good to see you here. More humour !

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Hey Eric I think Sohamsri just called you a clown.
Oh, I would never do such a thing.

As FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE puts it..
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh."

Eric finds humour in the gravest situations, while a clown performs nothing beyond an ordered act of humour.

Auberon

Tankie, Sohamsri just called you a grave clown in fancy words.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
A grave clown cannot exist.

As JAMES THURBER puts it..
Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Tankie, good to see you ol' chap (not like I know you anyhow :D)

You remind me of another tanker I do know. The bloke's American, but has an equally, if not more piquant, dotty sense of humour :tank:

Goad some more of those rapscallions onto this forum if you have the chance, yeh. :D

Cheers,
Rage

Global Defence

New threads

Articles