hi to all hindu muslim sikh essai sab ko mera salam

Sunder singh

i thought that enough i cant tell u more we r at a public forum right and i dont need to prove any thing to any one. i am at 30 ts i am to matured to bulf like a child. let us give time to know one another hope u understand thn you

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i thought that enough i cant tell u more we r at a public forum right and i dont need to prove any thing to any one. i am at 30 ts i am to matured to bulf like a child. let us give time to know one another hope u understand thn you
okay, you did said..

"i m newbie to dfi so regards to all. i am security officer in an indian mnc." in the opening thread.. that clears my doubt.

welcome to the forum man... :D :D

Sunder singh

sir, why don't you summarize your story one more time for us please.. it seems like there are lots of confusion and make me think that you are pakistani.
from were do u get the feeling im paki i from nainital work for security and inteligence services as an officer

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
how many monitors do you have in front of you :)

here in my companies security room, there are atleast 375 monitors..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
they r in control room huge lcd 14 monitored jawans and a supervisor
post some pics of nainital.

i always wanted to visit nainital. it is such a beautiful place. i had an girl friend from there...

what's that place called where the rivers meet? is it in nainital?

Sunder singh

ur company might depend on remote security control it different in diffrent industry

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
ur company might depend on remote security control it different in diffrent industry

yes, i agree with your point.

but we have such a huge campus. so all those monitors and lcds are just for our campus only.

Sunder singh

post some pics of nainital.

i always wanted to visit nainital. it is such a beautiful place. i had an girl friend from there...

what's that place called where the rivers meet? is it in nainital?
their is no river in ntl particular only one lake.

Sunder singh

yes, i agree with your point.

but we have such a huge campus. so all those monitors and lcds are just for our campus only.
not big as mine its a steel plant with sinter plant. power plant. oxy plant. SMS.Rolling mill. cement plant. coke plant etc

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
as i told u its huge lcd one can view around 12 cctv and more the geography of plant make a networking bottle neck to put a cam around 2 km from control room
wow........ impressive.

our moniters are very small ones.. like the size of ipads

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles