Hi this is StarScreen!

A.V.

welcome , to DFI hope u will be regular here

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
i am optimus Prime welcome to the Board you evil dicepticon how is your leder Mgatron
lol well come to the fourm mate my real handel is F-14 "Tomcat"

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Hi there. Welcome to DFI... Hope you enjoy your stay here...

Adux

Country flag
LOL... yes I do know its Starscream... big fan of Transformers franchise... :)
And that's what I was thinking about, but then I thought why not try an innovative alias :wink:
What an idiot, Sorry had to say that. Innovative eh? You must have tried real hard, whats with Indians and not admiting about goofing up, or just effin take corrective measures! Grow up!

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Hey I am the Founder of the committee and I am the sole owner of her in this forum...so eyes off her....Soham just looks after the paperwork...
Tch...tch... This is what happens when I promoted a clerk to "officer" status. Megan fox is a WMD and the real reason for Global Warming. I just can't share her for the sake of your safety.
SO STAY AWAY ! YOU ARE FIRED !

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
By the way, welcome to the forum Star"screen". (I think you should request a username change to the correct spelling.)

Mohan

Respected Member
Tch...tch... This is what happens when I promoted a clerk to "officer" status. Megan fox is a WMD and the real reason for Global Warming. I just can't share her for the sake of your safety.
SO STAY AWAY ! YOU ARE FIRED !
yeah that's a good job that you have done. put her in a safe place and hand over the keys to me. she will be fine and dandy with me.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
hey soham mind it...you will be fired and i own the rights fully...and i got the power of Attorney too.... :D

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
No Mohan and Satish. You are my very good friends and i won't put your lives at risk. Don't worry, I'll handle her.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pintu Happy Birthday StarScreen Introductions & Announcements 0