Hi, Pakistani here!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hye guys .... Do get to any conclusions without asking him a few basic questions which seperate us:
1)When are you goin to leave POK?
2)When are you going to punish the culprits of terrorism?

Really ?? You are asking that to an average citizen of Pakistan? What power does he have against the brutal PA?

DingDong

Country flag
Religion wasn't always the root cause. Hindus and Muslims existed in peace since 1600s in India. It was the british who created hatred among the two. Too bad that this hatred was further inflamed by certain politicians and divided India. Furthermore, soon after Independence, Pakistani politicians seeked (successfully) to make Pakistan an Islamist country rather than a secular one despite the early visions of Jinah who wanted a secular Pakistan. Religious hardliners then saw India as an opportunity seeker to destroy Pakistan and started blaming "Hindu mentality" for the same further deteriorating the religious divides.
As if Hindus did not have to live under Sharia, Hindu temples were not destroyed, Muslims did not get preferential treatment, There was no forceful conversion, Hindus did not have to pay Zazia Tax, even the so-called liberal, secular Akbar imposed Zazia tax on the Hindus. It was Jinnah who gave a call for "Direct Action Day" on that day thousands of Hindus were butchered on the streets, Jinnah never uttered a kind word for the victims. More than 90% of Muslims in the British India were politically aligned with the Muslim League and voted for it. A secular Muslim-majority nation cannot exist for long, a non-Muslim cannot live with dignity in a Muslim-majority nation.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
As if Hindus did not have to live under Sharia, Hindu temples were not destroyed, Muslims did not get preferential treatment, There was no forceful conversion, Hindus did not have to pay Zazia Tax, even the so-called liberal, secular Akbar imposed Zazia tax on the Hindus. It was Jinnah who gave a call for "Direct Action Day" on that day thousands of Hindus were butchered on the streets, Jinnah never uttered a kind word for the victims. More than 90% of Muslims in the British India were politically aligned with the Muslim League and voted for it. A secular Muslim-majority nation cannot exist for long, a non-Muslim cannot live with dignity in a Muslim-majority nation.

Despite these facts that occurred, people from both religions existed peacefully. As I said, the hatred started again after the british maniacs played with us.

90% of Muslims voted for muslim league? WRONG !! Most muslims voted for the local muslim parties in their area. In fact, Muslim league received a very poor vote percentage. It was after Indian Muslim league created alliances and merged with local muslim parties that they got a fair share of the vote.

Secular muslim nation cannot exist? Albania, Turkey, Azerbaijan are examples of secular muslim nations already existing in this world.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i said that in kinda hypothetical way with if's and buts.
if tolerance and moderateness along with mutual respect for other religion given a chance then theres a chance we can unite.
Well, hypothetically anything goes.

However, Manmohan Singh who had great love for Pakistan and who went more than a mile, overlooking Indian interests, to befriend Pakistan failed hopelesly.

Even Gujral was over the top with Pakistan.

Both are from the land of Pakistan.

Even they failed, then it can never be 'if Winter Comes, can Spring be Far Behind'.

Secular muslim nation cannot exist? Albania, Turkey, Azerbaijan are examples of secular muslim nations already existing in this world.
Azerbaijan and Albania are ex Communist States and so the powers that be are in that psyche and are not ready to get challenged.

Turkey under Kemal was secular, but then are on their way to Islamisation with the policies of the current Govt.

Malaysia is said to be a secular Muslim State. However, this is how secularism is getting gnawed and the real colours are coming out.
Maybe used in Kelantan.

They feel Islam is under siege and so they are getting into their shells, closing ranks, to ward off the onslaught.

Even in India, how could a radical Islamist party like the MIM not only win in Hyderabad every time, but have won in Maharastra and are going to make forays all India.

The reason is Islam is under siege is their feeling.

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
Despite these facts that occurred, people from both religions existed peacefully. As I said, the hatred started again after the british maniacs played with us.

90% of Muslims voted for muslim league? WRONG !! Most muslims voted for the local muslim parties in their area. In fact, Muslim league received a very poor vote percentage. It was after Indian Muslim league created alliances and merged with local muslim parties that they got a fair share of the vote.

Yep Hindus in Pakistan are also coexisting peacefully, if that is your definition of "Peaceful Coexistence". Exceptions only reinforce the general rule, you could find three exceptions in a list of >50 Muslim-majority nations which is sufficient to prove my point. What %ge of Muslims live in these three countries combined BTW?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yep Hindus in Pakistan are also coexisting peacefully, if that is your definition of "Peaceful Coexistence". Exceptions only reinforce the general rule, you could find three exceptions in a list of >50 Muslim-majority nations which is sufficient to prove my point. What %ge of Muslims live in these three countries combined BTW?
Why are you comparing Hindus & Muslims in PAKISTAN from today's world when I was clear enough about the time period I was referring to?

Sylex21

Hello and welcome! We look forward to having discussions with you.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Welcome have a good time! :)

prohumanity

Country flag
Hey..Newton...where did you disappear ? Don't listen to that backstabber, Musarraf ,Friend of Busharraf...Is he trying to recruit you for another Kargil ?

Kashif

Religion is a big deal in Pakistan, right?

Anyone not a professed Muslim is not really taken to be human, is that what you wish to state?

I am not being obtuse, but your tongue in cheek aggressiveness, does scares the living hell out of sanity, logic and peaceful coexistence.

I would be most surprised if anyone either in India or Pakistan can ever visualise, beyond emotional meaderings, that India and Pakistan can ever unite.

And whatever for must there be this union?
obviously religion is a big deal for those who believe in it, don't tell me in India it's not a big deal, i know how Hindus kill Muslims on Cow slaughter.

Voldemort

Country flag
obviously religion is a big deal for those who believe in it, don't tell me in India it's not a big deal, i know how Hindus kill Muslims on Cow slaughter.
Yup we kill Muslims everyday. Im just back after killing a few.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Hello fellows,
I am a Pakistani who loves Indian culture. Although we have deviated slightly from each other but we have the same roots. I hope Pakistan will reunited with India one day. If not as a single country then atleast in a union like EU.
Religion erected a wall between muslims and hindus of India in the form of Pakistan. As an atheist i believe that religions will wane as time passes. Then there will be nothing left to differentiate between the people of these two countries. And this is when this wall that divides the real india, the one over which the british ruled, will tear down.:thumb:
HI and a warm welcome - you can see how popular you already are :thumb:

any way coincidence as i like Pakistani culture too ...really !
and even if you practiced any religion, whichever, whatever, ... - if you were a reasonable person
and argued on logic, ..... i dare say you'd be very welcome here too .

i havent had a chance to read all the reactions to your posts as i have to rush off but
looking forward to exchanging ideas with your good self . :namaste:

PS.......by the way, you wouldnt happen to be a lady , would you ?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
HI and a warm welcome - you can see how popular you already are :thumb:

any way coincidence as i like Pakistani culture too ...really !
and even if you practiced any religion, whichever, whatever, ... - if you were a reasonable person
and argued on logic, ..... i dare say you'd be very welcome here too .

i havent had a chance to read all the reactions to your posts as i have to rush off but
looking forward to exchanging ideas with your good self . :namaste:

PS.......by the way, you wouldnt happen to be a lady , would you ?
Why do you think the member is a lady??

Any reasons or just an instinct ??

Srinivas_K

Country flag
U know one saying "Women are their own worst enemies"............. 'coz they know how other women thinks :lol:

anyway from above intro i think @Newton may be women or like u (sweet&some sense unlike paki Mulla) :rofl:

So nice of you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcerer

Country flag
@Kashif

obviously religion is a big deal for those who believe in it, .
Religion doesnt serve the purpose of religion when you make it a big deal. Instead of protecting the society religion becomes a death trap for those who believe as well as for the others in the society.

don't tell me in India it's not a big deal, i know how Hindus kill Muslims on Cow slaughter
In India, religion does not over ride commonsense. Hinduism has absorbed and has learned to live with differences. NOt just Hinduism, but a few other religions as well.
Religion unites us.

Hindus lead Muharram processions as Trilokpuri
Hindus lead Muharram processions as Trilokpuri takes steps towards normalcy | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Hindu religious homam for Islamic Oman king
22 vedic brahmins from Karnataka conduct homa for Sultan of Oman - The Times of India

A person from minority community can even become a board member of temples.He only need to be INDIAN.

For example in the Board of Trustees of the Kashi Vishwanath Temple there are at least seven officers of the UP Government in ex-officio capacity who need not always be Hindus. So we may even find non-Hindus or their deputies sitting on the Board of trustees of the Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
India is a country where, all minorities are given due respect and Govt has various programs to uplift their lifestyle. YOU can see a large no of scholars coming from this land from the minority community leading the pack in international arena.

Look at Pakistan.
Pakistan mob kills Christian couple over 'blasphemy' (The latest from Pak)
BBC News - Pakistan mob kills Christian couple over 'blasphemy'

Post the link of proof where you think a Muslim got kiled for slaughtering a cow in India or by Hindus.

See, these are what you are told, or lied about in your text books and by the fanatics in your land,. Because, without such religious violence, Pakistan wont have hate towards India. Without hate towards India, Pak army does not have any existance to loot your countrys treasury.
Its a fact that Pak Army rules over your democratically elected Govt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles