Hi, Pakistani here!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hi.

Indians will never accept reunification with Pakistan, except maybe a handful delusional Punjabis who have a brotherly sentiment toward Pakistan. For Pakistan to reunite with India, Pakistan has to become India (a liberal nation without nutcracks). India will never become Pakistan. That you can rest assured of.

Ashutosh Lokhande

I would slightly differ here. Pakistan's regressive culture is the side effect of it's adoptive religion not the other way around. Their government appears crazy because it's sole reponsibility is governing a country that is created around a religion and it's beureaucracy works around a constitution that might as well be replace with Sharia.

Poverty, electricity etc are problems, sure but they won't be as unsolvable as they are now if it weren't for the religion distracting the Pakistanis.
religion is the root cause of the evil between india and pak. it maynot be a big thing for us as we already live in a secular nation but for pak it is a big thing. maybe if people from both sides become more tolerant and moderate towards religious belief and faith of others the more stronger our friendship will become.
but i think greater powers would not like this to happen.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Hi.

Indians will never accept reunification with Pakistan, except maybe a handful delusional Punjabis who have a brotherly sentiment toward Pakistan. For Pakistan to reunite with India, Pakistan has to become India (a liberal nation without nutcracks). India will never become Pakistan. That you can rest assured of.
that goes without saying. also in a democracy theres no master or ruler. every elected representative is ruler, that makes people as masters. pakistan wont have any problem merging with india as long as india being democratic country. elected representative from that region will govern those areas just like anyother indian states. only security and other important aspects will be with central govt.

maybe someone should create a thread about 'what if india-pakistan unite'. obviously if religion is only kept at personal level and not political, also tolerant towards each other.

prohumanity

Country flag
Welcome to DFI.....NEWTON...this is your EUREKA EUREKA moment ! I know a few Pakistanis whose heads are clear and they have erased the filthy, hatred their military rulers have implanted inside them to control and manipulate them. I have met some very decent Pakistanis who do not hate or envy India. Hopefully, you are one of those smart people. It will be a great day when Indians and Pakistanis sit together as friends and eat Biryani (vegetarian for me ,please).

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Hye guys .... Do get to any conclusions without asking him a few basic questions which seperate us:
1)When are you goin to leave POK?
2)When are you going to punish the culprits of terrorism?

bose

Country flag
Hello fellows,
I am a Pakistani who loves Indian culture. Although we have deviated slightly from each other but we have the same roots. I hope Pakistan will reunited with India one day. If not as a single country then atleast in a union like EU.
Religion erected a wall between muslims and hindus of India in the form of Pakistan. As an atheist i believe that religions will wane as time passes. Then there will be nothing left to differentiate between the people of these two countries. And this is when this wall that divides the real india, the one over which the british ruled, will tear down.:thumb:
Welcome to the forum !! and looking forward to your views and comments...

DingDong

Country flag
what a uniquely pathetic type of person you are, you are atheist thats why you don't value religions.
This guy is ready with his knife. Typical Pakistani :scared2:

BTW, this Aman ki Asha and "We are same-to-same" stuff has gotten stale and stinks a bit.

pmaitra

Welcome to DFI, @Newton. There is another fine member from Pakistan called @Neo.

Enjoy your stay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhishek Tanwar

hello ! Mr.Newton , i think you will understand 97% people which lives in Pakistan hates India but that not mean that we hate U , Simple think is we hate them who hate us ,Pakistan Army always have an agenda for negative publicity for Indian army , last thing is we will return you what you gives us we , will make *3 of that so choice is your man.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
that goes without saying. also in a democracy theres no master or ruler. every elected representative is ruler, that makes people as masters. pakistan wont have any problem merging with india as long as india being democratic country.
Indians will never accept a merger with Pakistan. It will wreck our way of life, and Hindu population will be diluted. After such a merger, if there's ever a Muslim nationalist movement in the future, a bigger chunk of India will break away, owing to the greater proportion of Muslims to Hindus, than what is the present size of Pakistan. For this exact reason, no politician brought up the idea of remerger with Bangladesh, ever.

Muslims of India themselves know that if the better-monied and better-educated Muslims of Pakistan are brought back into the Indian demography, their exclusivity as a community will be diminished. So, Indian Muslims themselves won't want a remerger with either Pakistan or Bangladesh. During partition, Muslim businessmen, industrialists, and professionals left India, leaving behind just a lower-middle-class or working-class Muslim population which couldn't afford relocation to Pakistan, and were happy that India didn't force them to go.

elected representative from that region will govern those areas just like anyother indian states. only security and other important aspects will be with central govt.
Democracy is a means for a large chunk of people to express themselves. I am pretty sure Indians will not express a desire for remerger after 60 years of bitter rivalry. Nothing can soothe that, nothing will.

maybe someone should create a thread about 'what if india-pakistan unite'. obviously if religion is only kept at personal level and not political, also tolerant towards each other.
There was a thread about that (I can't seem to find it). I was an idiot back then, and argued in favor of merger. The overwhelming consensus in that thread was that remerger with Pakistan is a stupid idea that should come up only if you're piss-drunk, so you have an alibi the next day.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
what a uniquely pathetic type of person you are, you are atheist thats why you don't value religions.
Religion is a big deal in Pakistan, right?

Anyone not a professed Muslim is not really taken to be human, is that what you wish to state?

I am not being obtuse, but your tongue in cheek aggressiveness, does scares the living hell out of sanity, logic and peaceful coexistence.

pakistan wont have any problem merging with india as long as india being democratic country.
I would be most surprised if anyone either in India or Pakistan can ever visualise, beyond emotional meaderings, that India and Pakistan can ever unite.

And whatever for must there be this union?

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

I would be most surprised if anyone either in India or Pakistan can ever visualise, beyond emotional meaderings, that India and Pakistan can ever unite.

And whatever for must there be this union?
i said that in kinda hypothetical way with if's and buts.
if tolerance and moderateness along with mutual respect for other religion given a chance then theres a chance we can unite.

the reson being our history and it will be in our national intrest considering the location of pakistan and also we would be having a one less enemy. ofcourse this could be possible only when people become mature enough and understand that religion should not be taken to the extreme where it starts create hatred and intolerance towards other faiths.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yes.
Your surprise is understandable, Pakistanis are brought up on a dose of anti-India propaganda. It was at its peak in the 90s.
Welcome. Can you tell us how did you realise that anti-India propaganda, fake histories were being publicised in Pakistan? I only ask because most of the Pakistanis still do not know this and even if they stumble across something, they choose to ignore the truth.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No such thing. I am an Atheist. But I still respect all religions. Only thing is and this is my quote by the way, "No religion in this universe is important enough to create hatred between two living beings."

Your perception of Atheism is wrong at the very basic level.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No offense but i would say the same for India as well, your Govt specially agencies spread rumors against Pakistan and ISI, also they blame Pakistan after every incident in which they can't reach towards its handlers.
At some level, yes but nowhere close to Pakistani media. Furthermore, citizens of India are more broad minded and intellectually progressive as the media here is not influenced by government agencies. Media has complete and utter freedom in India unlike Pakistani media. Hence, your statements. World knows this.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
religion is the root cause of the evil between india and pak. it maynot be a big thing for us as we already live in a secular nation but for pak it is a big thing. maybe if people from both sides become more tolerant and moderate towards religious belief and faith of others the more stronger our friendship will become.
but i think greater powers would not like this to happen.

Religion wasn't always the root cause. Hindus and Muslims existed in peace since 1600s in India. It was the british who created hatred among the two. Too bad that this hatred was further inflamed by certain politicians and divided India. Furthermore, soon after Independence, Pakistani politicians seeked (successfully) to make Pakistan an Islamist country rather than a secular one despite the early visions of Jinah who wanted a secular Pakistan. Religious hardliners then saw India as an opportunity seeker to destroy Pakistan and started blaming "Hindu mentality" for the same further deteriorating the religious divides.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles