Hi, my friends.I'm new here.

EagleOne

China's #1 interest is SouthAsia,America's #1 interest is middle east.
If yankee did bad thing at SouthAsia,they will pay at middle east.

that's what i said every country has their own interest
no country in the world is helping other country by sacrificing their own national interests.

Last edited:

A.V.

welcome to dfi , do post freely we appreciate good posts here

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Welcome niceguy................ we have badguy as member from china.

I want to tell my indian friends that China was not and will not be a enemy of India.
thanks for the remark hope you dont mind us selling prithvi and other missile to other asian countries for their security needs.

have a nice time here.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I want to tell my indian friends that China was not and will not be a enemy of India.

May be you don't belive me. But the country who wants India(and Parkistan) fall into chaos is America.Yankee is doing so to blocking the road from China to middle east.

Do you guys know how many Chinese companies in India to help to build up infrastructure for India? Do u think your enemy will do those for you?
Hey Niceguy. Welcome to DFI family. Hope you have a great time here.

I really appreciate your concern and your good wishes. Our 2 countries have been best friends for 2,000 years until your government attacked us. Trust me, we would be very happy to be your friends and continue what is perhaps the oldest friendship in history. I am from the bordering state of Sikkim in India and I am aware of what is done by PLA and CCP which your common people don't know or are told not to believe by your government.

Your people are very nice and respectful but your government and your Army is a problem for our people. Please take a look at the claims your government makes from us for our provinces that have never been theirs. My home-state Sikkim and your government's claim on Arunachal Pradesh have been either a part of Indian empires in ancient times or have been a vassal states to Indian emperors always.

Our language is derivative of Sanskrit and not Chinese. Our culture is Indian and not Chinese.

This is what your government does not want to accept. Also, Pakistan is our current enemy not because of USA but because of their own hatred of our venerable Dharmic faith branches. Their obsession with Islam and their hatred to everything Indian has caused this enmity. We didn't even want them to partition. The British did it but these people were once Indians and should have had the sense not to fall prey to British ideas isn't it?

Anyway, I hope that we can have a good discussion on this in the forum. Trade is only one part. We can become true allies if your government stops this obsession with our territories.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hey Niceguy. Welcome to DFI family. Hope you have a great time here.

I really appreciate your concern and your good wishes. Our 2 countries have been best friends for 2,000 years until your government attacked us. Trust me, we would be very happy to be your friends and continue what is perhaps the oldest friendship in history. I am from the bordering state of Sikkim in India and I am aware of what is done by PLA and CCP which your common people don't know or are told not to believe by your government.

Your people are very nice and respectful but your government and your Army is a problem for our people. Please take a look at the claims your government makes from us for our provinces that have never been theirs. My home-state Sikkim and your government's claim on Arunachal Pradesh have been either a part of Indian empires in ancient times or have been a vassal states to Indian emperors always.

Our language is derivative of Sanskrit and not Chinese. Our culture is Indian and not Chinese.

This is what your government does not want to accept. Also, Pakistan is our current enemy not because of USA but because of their own hatred of our venerable Dharmic faith branches. Their obsession with Islam and their hatred to everything Indian has caused this enmity. We didn't even want them to partition. The British did it but these people were once Indians and should have had the sense not to fall prey to British ideas isn't it?

Anyway, I hope that we can have a good discussion on this in the forum. Trade is only one part. We can become true allies if your government stops this obsession with our territories.
I don't think Chinese gov. was stupid enough to make India a powerful enemy when we facing the pressure from USA.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Welcome enjoy your stay

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Welcome to DFI niceguy,
the truth is that though both our peoples have been close friends for the last 2000 yrs and for many centuries India (calicut in particular) served as an entrepôt for Chinese goods going to Europe and vice versa, most of these old familial & trade links broke once the British conquered much of Asia, also advances in shipbuilding meant that it was possible for meant ships to go directly from Europe to Asia and vice versa.
Our political systems stayed apart for most of these years because of the impenetrable barriers of the Himalayas and the Gobi desert, this all changed with modernism and that was when the competition and resulting friction started.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Welcome to DFI niceguy,
the truth is that though both our peoples have been close friends for the last 2000 yrs and for many centuries India (calicut in particular) served as an entrepôt for Chinese goods going to Europe and vice versa, most of these old familial & trade links broke once the British conquered much of Asia, also advances in shipbuilding meant that it was possible for meant ships to go directly from Europe to Asia and vice versa.
Our political systems stayed apart for most of these years because of the impenetrable barriers of the Himalayas and the Gobi desert, this all changed with modernism and that was when the competition and resulting friction started.
Which begs the question, would there have been Hindi Chini bhai bhai over the last 2000 years if those geographic barriers were not there?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles