Hi I am new here

PashtunNationalist

Hello,नमस्ते,ਸਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ,salamulaykum

I am new to this forum, I am sorry for not posting a introduction first before I posted my article, there seems to be so many threads and sections, it kind of got me confused.

My name is Amir Khan Maseed, I hail from South Waziristan tribal region, I was born in DI Khan, Pakhtunkhwa, I have spent most of my life in the UK, you know very well, people like me do not live long in Pakistan Ahem(ISI).

I choose to register with this forum, since most Indians I have met in my life, have been very open minded and progressive people, for which I can relate to and learn a lot from.

Our nations have history, especially through trade and at wars, however, the past is the past, and I wish to build bridges with my Indian friends, so we can trade and make our region strong and developed.

I will post more of my articles on this forum, I am currently in process of writing a piece on the brutalities of the Taliban government in Afghanistan.

I dont have more to say, but Thanks for your warm welcome and accepting me in this forum.

Amir Khan Maseed

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Welcome dude.
Keep those articles coming.

SHASH2K2

Welcome to DFI . Feel free to post and share your views. Hope to see more of your article and posts.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Amir. Keep those articles coming and also keep us updated with news and events that may or may not be reported. Also try to get more of your people here to discuss issues related to Pashtuns.

niharjhatn

Welcome mate

Can't help but note many Pashtuns + other Afghanis were strongly opposed to the partition of India... giving me far more respect for them compared to some of the Indians :thumb:

ejazr

Ambassador
اسلام علیکم Amir

Welcome to DFI and hope you enjoy your stay :)

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Welcome Brother !! Have fun!! :)

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
amir,a warm welcome to you in dfi and share your views here..

Naren1987

Mate by your first few posts, I feel that you should have a section dedicated for you.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Greetings Amir. We sincerely hope you would find this place resourceful and rational. It is good to have you amidst us.
I have a view that any discussions on Afghans would seem to be missing perspective when there's no afghan participating in them.

Regards,
Virendra

Pintu

Welcome to the Defence Forum of India, PashtunNationalist, please enjoy your stay.

Regards

A.V.

Welcome to defence forum india and great article you had written , thanks

Global Defence

New threads

Articles